Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

ኪሮስ አለማየሁ - ሃየበልዋ

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jul 2019, 17:29

Selam/

Re: ኪሮስ አለማየሁ - ሃየበልዋ

Post by Selam/ » 24 Jul 2019, 17:44

Woyane rat - You killed the super legend. Didn’t you? KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 17:29

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jul 2019, 18:03

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jul 2019, 18:10

ኪሮስ አለማየሁ was a legend. The sad thing is Kiros knew he would be poisoned. I don't why Meles and the rest of coward Adwans wanted him to die ??

ሰብ ዶ የለይ

Aleku Eye Ziblea

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Jul 2019, 19:39

Woyane rat - Sad a troll like you came from the same region as the great Kiros.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 18:03

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jul 2019, 19:45

For your info, we know every detail how Kiros was poisoned and who did it. He was not alone they were other two people one his friend another one the best Beda musician.

Kiros and his best friend used to go to one Eritrean bar in Addis all the time, Iyassu Berhe was the one who poisoned him out of jealousy both two musicians but the other Kiros friend was not intended but timing. Iyassu and the bar owner Eritrean agreed to poison Kiros and they put poison inside an bottle the drink usually drinks at the bar and the bottle was sealed like a knew one and the bar owner served both Kiros and his friend and immediately their intestine was destroyed and the doctors could not save them but they told it was poisoned. The same for "Surafeal Gebre Michael" the best singer of woyane when they controlled Mekelle and one of his last best song was

"Eski Alilalom Alilalom yimexu Alewu Deqi Tigray teshelimom Werqi Znarom"

"Eski Alilalen Alilalen yimexa Alewa Deqi Tigray Teshelimen Werqi Znaren".

Surafeal was crying and yelling before he died and told Iyassu brought me food and he poisoned me and my stomach is on fire that was what he said right before he died. Meles did not kill Kiros notthing to do with Meles Kiros death.

Iyassu Berhe was an evil man he killed so many talented Tigray musicians but Meles and Azeb Killed Iyassu Berhe in Alamata city.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Jul 2019, 20:33

Liar woyane rat - TPLF thugs poisoned and killed him because he was a true Ethiopian, not a freakin Banda like all other woyane stooges. KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 19:45
For your info, we know every detail how Kiros was poisoned and who did it. He was not alone they were other two people one his friend another one the best Beda musician.

Kiros and his best friend used to go to one Eritrean bar in Addis all the time, Iyassu Berhe was the one who poisoned him out of jealousy both two musicians but the other Kiros friend was not intended but timing. Iyassu and the bar owner Eritrean agreed to poison Kiros and they put poison inside an bottle the drink usually drinks at the bar and the bottle was sealed like a knew one and the bar owner served both Kiros and his friend and immediately their intestine was destroyed and the doctors could not save them but they told it was poisoned. The same for "Surafeal Gebre Michael" the best singer of woyane when they controlled Mekelle and one of his last best song was

"Eski Alilalen Alilalen yimexa Alewa Deqi Tigray Teshelimen Werqi Znaren".

Surafeal was crying and yelling before he died and told Iyassu brought me food and he poisoned me and my stomach is on fire that was what he said right before he died. Meles did not kill Kiros notthing to do with Meles Kiros death.

Iyassu Berhe was an evil man he killed so many talented Tigray musicians but Meles and Azeb Killed Iyassu Berhe in Alamata city.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 24 Jul 2019, 22:02

Selam/ wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 17:44
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
I heard Kiros is a great singer. But I really have hard time understanding his words.
I wish I do understand him a bit.
Can sombedy tell me what "Meskorkori, angoay fisis" means?
If there is an equivalent Eritrean tigrigna to it. Or Amharic.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jul 2019, 22:13

simbe11 wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 22:02
Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
I heard Kiros is a great singer. But I really have hard time understanding his words.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sister Eden is so funny.. I think somebody should translate for you in your language.. What language do you speak in the low land of Eritrea :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 25 Jul 2019, 14:08

Hawzen wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 22:13
simbe11 wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sister Eden is so funny.. I think somebody should translate for you in your language.. What language do you speak in the low land of Eritrea :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
You are very helpful reminding me my Agame origin!!]
Could you tell me the meanings of those word though?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jul 2019, 18:17

simbe11 wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 14:08
Hawzen wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 22:13
simbe11 wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
You are very helpful reminding me my Agame origin!!]
Could you tell me the meanings of those word though?
Sister Eden,

How about referring to the dictionary written by you idol Zena :mrgreen: :lol: :oops: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Jul 2019, 18:47

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 19:45

"Eski o Alilalen yimexa Alewa Deqi Tigray Teshelimen Werqi Znaren".

They are both Endertans and this is never known in our area,men kesemekan keamnekan eyu? You fool.It is a complete idiocy,can I talk about what is happening in Tenbien or Shire?