Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Video Of: Fake Agame Priest In Israel Says He Is A Magician-ጦንቓላይ & Lying 2 Z Ppl. !!!WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by tarik » 24 Jul 2019, 12:32

Please wait, video is loading...
https://www.facebook.com/10001196179762 ... 934500394/. Wey neger agame eqo yegermal :lol:

kerenite

Re: Video Of: Fake Agame Priest In Israel Says He Is A Magician-ጦንቓላይ & Lying 2 Z Ppl. !!!WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by kerenite » 24 Jul 2019, 13:18

tarik wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 12:32
https://www.facebook.com/10001196179762 ... 934500394/. Wey neger agame eqo yegermal :lol:
Aite tarikom the only great pure eritrean at mereja,

It is a fraud, the dude who poses as a priest along with his paid show-actors is not a tigrayan rather an Eritrean, a charlatan, who deceives gullible people to generate money into his sorry asz pockets and then shares them with his mafia gangs.

I wish he were a tigriyan but he ain't. His and his gangs tigrigna is pure eri tigrigna, hence one doesn't notice even one tigray-tigrigna dialect in his fraud show, unless you want to convince us that the tigrayans have mastered the eri tigrigna in israel and in a very...very...short period of time and which is impossible.

Man! It doesn't make sense at all. Lol

Mr. Pure eritrean, I thought you were smarter than that.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Video Of: Fake Agame Priest In Israel Says He Is A Magician-ጦንቓላይ & Lying 2 Z Ppl. !!!WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Jul 2019, 13:59

Halal metrï agameW hehehe

Defending his kind. :P now you change the jersey and playing Christian. What a retard! :P

Neger enda agame ... foeee!

kerenite wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 13:18
tarik wrote:

It is a fraud, the dude who poses as a priest along with his paid show-actors is not a tigrayan rather an Eritrean, a charlatan, who deceives gullible people to generate money into his sorry asz pockets and then shares them with his mafia gangs.

I wish he were a tigriyan but he ain't. His and his gangs tigrigna is pure eri tigrigna, hence one doesn't notice even one tigray-tigrigna dialect in his fraud show, unless you want to convince us that the tigrayans have mastered the eri tigrigna in israel and in a very...very...short period of time and which is impossible.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Jul 2019, 14:47

Fed_Up wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 13:59
Halal metrï agameW hehehe

Defending his kind. :P now you change the jersey and playing Christian. What a retard! :P

Neger enda agame ... foeee!

kerenite wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 13:18
tarik wrote:

Fendadaw,

Indet ameshehilign yene wid tewedaj wendim (izih igna ager mishit new) tenah ijigun indet alehheilign. Inye dehna negn kibru yisfa.

Gin aand neger liteyikih ina betam maweq ifeligaelhu. Yih TiyaQe kande 5 gize aQrebkulh but with vain.

TiyaQew:

"Halal mitree" ??????? WTF does that mean?

I do know, you don't have an answer, yehonk...KIFU :mrgreen: