Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Re: TORTURING SOMALI HISTORY: when Abyssinian ideology is waning, it gets a savior from an unlikely corner- Mustafe Mo.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Jul 2019, 20:45

bro, no need to worry. no-one can bring back the old system, it's dead and buried like haile selassie, under a toilet.
it's not even worth addressing. nothing wrong with mustafa visiting and building ties with amaras.

somali-prince

Re: TORTURING SOMALI HISTORY: when Abyssinian ideology is waning, it gets a savior from an unlikely corner- Mustafe Mo.

Post by somali-prince » 24 Jul 2019, 05:44

Yaballo fayumma
Mustafa is on his own and will soon face the wrath of the somali state. Haile selasie and.menelik are both butchers and cant praised at all not even by a sonali. We have and will never be considered ethiopians. Mustafa was almost lynched 2 weeks ago in watdheer and that shows you the masses are not with him. He has the freedom to associate with anyone he likes thats his God given rights but praising menelik whos responsible for the deaths of 20 million oromos and haile selasie campaign of torture in somali state is well recorded.

Abiy has been lucky 3 times and God knows what they cooking for him behind closed doors. If that ever happens oromos will be in a dire situation than menelik or selasie time. Just see twitter and other social media to see with your naked eyes the hatred they habour against cushitics especially oromos. Theres only one solutiom and thats to declare article 39.now. Let every region to determine its fate. Ethiopia was a forced marriage and now things are going out of hand.

Medo

Post by Medo » 24 Jul 2019, 07:42

Brother Yaballo, I know the writer Faysal Roble. Some times he writes an honest history while sometimes he write just a fake history with beautiful patterns only. Example, you can see what he wrote the time of Abdi Ilay regarding Oromo-Somali issue. That were mostly false claims. But here, I see that most of your explanations are factual while when we see from the writers side, some seems to be exaggerated but I see musxafes opinion in ways if it mean let's forget the past( if taken in a very positive way) that is not incorrect. But as said, there are weak sides of him as mentioned.I mean all ideas of the writer are not deniable. As my knowledge, somali region is more federalist than oromia or any other region.