Link: https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/132887

AbebeB
Member+

Re: @NAMA: “እውነትና አማራ አይታሰርም” የምትለዋ ሰሞነኛ ከሚንሊካዊያን ራስን ማጋለጥ አኳያ ሊታይ ይገባል።

Post by AbebeB » 24 Jul 2019, 10:05

yaballo wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 23:55
NAMA/አብን's statement means:

"የባሪያ ጎሳ አባላት (aka ጋላ፤ ጉራጌ፤ ወላሞ፤ ሲዳማ፤ወዘተ) የንጉስ ወላጁን፤ የሰው ልጅ ሁሉ የውሃ ልክ የሆነውን፤ ኢትዮጵያን በመልኩ ጠፍጥፎ የሰራውንና ኩሩውን አማራን ማሰር ቀርቶ ቀና ብለው ቢያዩ በሞት መቀጣት አለባቸው።" :shock: .

ባልሰለጠነ የአማራ ገበሬው ሚንሊክ ()መዛታችን በራሱ አሣፋሪ ነበር። ቅኝ ገዥዎች እኮ ቢያንስ እውቀትና ቴክኖሎጂ ይዘው ይመጡና ገባሩን ሕዝብ ተጠቃሚ ያደርጋሉ። እነዚህ እኮ የመጡት የልመና ባህል፣ እከክና ቁምጥና፣ ያልሰለጠነ አስተዳደር እና ከአቅማቸው በላይ ፉከራ የመሳሰሉትን ነው። አሁን ወደ ነበሩበት ጉድጓድ ሊመለሱ ይገባል።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Jul 2019, 10:19

Abebe b, your constant try to lump together Menilik with the NAMA leaders prove your ignorance. Menilik was far sighted. He fought to build Ethiopia. The NAMA leaders are primitive in their politics. They claimed to fight for the interest of some Ethiopians. Not Menilik. He did not understood village politics even at that remote time. You could trash NAMA politicians as much as you want. Oh! God, they deserve it. But do not try to associate them with Menilik. Their effort to ride on his name should not be used by you to promote your sectarian interest.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 24 Jul 2019, 13:52

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 10:19
Abebe b, your constant try to lump together Menilik with the NAMA leaders prove your ignorance. Menilik was far sighted. He fought to build Ethiopia. The NAMA leaders are primitive in their politics. They claimed to fight for the interest of some Ethiopians. Not Menilik. He did not understood village politics even at that remote time. You could trash NAMA politicians as much as you want. Oh! God, they deserve it. But do not try to associate them with Menilik. Their effort to ride on his name should not be used by you to promote your sectarian interest.
Sam,
Ignoring your prostitution and arrogance, here is a taught for you.
What makes Menelik, the pioneer of colonization by most poor and least developed nation aka Amaru, same as NAMA is this. Both are aka identity Amhara struggling for the supremacy of their tribe. Menelik had no the name Ethiopia in mind but Abyssinia while NAMA drop Ethiopia and picked Abyssinia (aka Amhara killil). The so called unity is a cover both used in order to mislead the subject people of the Cush.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Jul 2019, 15:49

That you become a Menilik admirer is not what I anticipate. Whether you got your ethnic politics indoctration in Adwa or Dembidolo — by the way I am more convinced that you are from the north, who familiar himself with Oromo websites — you seem set to die with it. There is nothing anybody could do about it. I am not trying to babtize you with Ethiopawnet. What I am saying is just hate should not blind you from the obvious: Menilik and the NAMA leaders are different as day and night. Just stating the fact, Abebe b.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 24 Jul 2019, 16:17

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 15:49
That you become a Menilik admirer is not what I anticipate. Whether you got your ethnic politics indoctration in Adwa or Dembidolo — by the way I am more convinced that you are from the north, who familiar himself with Oromo websites — you seem set to die with it. There is nothing anybody could do about it. I am not trying to babtize you with Ethiopawnet. What I am saying is just hate should not blind you from the obvious: Menilik and the NAMA leaders are different as day and night. Just stating the fact, Abebe b.
Sam,
Unless you are obsessed with habesha psychology, the poor one that always jumps out of the context, you needn't to deal my personality (from wherever I am). There is something we can do to correct the past wrong but the failure is to even agree there was wrong in the past. Even those who were baptized with Ethiopiawinet are now looking for towel to dry their body, leave alone I willfully submerge. The obvious is that Menelik and NAMA are exactly same in their goal to achieve, which is against subject nations in North Africa.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Jul 2019, 16:46

AbebeB wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 10:05

ባልሰለጠነ የአማራ ገበሬው ሚንሊክ ()መዛታችን በራሱ አሣፋሪ ነበር። ቅኝ ገዥዎች እኮ ቢያንስ እውቀትና ቴክኖሎጂ ይዘው ይመጡና ገባሩን ሕዝብ ተጠቃሚ ያደርጋሉ። እነዚህ እኮ የመጡት የልመና ባህል፣ እከክና ቁምጥና፣ ያልሰለጠነ አስተዳደር እና ከአቅማቸው በላይ ፉከራ የመሳሰሉትን ነው። አሁን ወደ ነበሩበት ጉድጓድ ሊመለሱ ይገባል።
Gooooooooooooooooooooooood one..