Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: [Graphic]--Torturing Ethiopian Ladies

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Jul 2019, 17:45

Masud wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 15:48
Please wait, video is loading...
This is our collective failure, we let them down, shame on us, we have to own it.

PM Abey Ahmed said recently in one of his public speeches the following: "before 75 years when Ethiopia opened its first university and send in the first batches of students to study there our fathers used to plow the land using the double oxen tool. 75 years later the third generation of those farmers do the same way like their grand fathers today, because we failed them".

And you think you are enlightened when you are in a position to recycle this heart-breaking story happening to our ladies in the internet, this is a tragic collective failure of all of us and worse yet there is no end in sight to the plight of my people.

I am sorry for them.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Jul 2019, 19:02

yaballo wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 18:42
Defend,

I think this 'turture' is part of a religious ritual of accepting that falasha voodoo called christianity. The torture scene could be an act of exorcism to chase-out evil spirits out of people. Here is another example of the same where an Ethiopian orthodox priest named Memehire Girma Wondimu hits the hell out of believers to chase-out evil spirits.

Yaballo,

are you sure that the scene in the first video is about an exorcision of religious (mal) practice? Or is it an instance of the hardship and an inhumane treatment our young ladies and men are facing in the hands of forigners in a foreign country to demand money from them for the traficking?

My answer was based on the assumption of the second instance, but even when this is the first instance, then still we are to blame to let our people fail in such a darkness in the 21 century enlightenment of the rest of the world, in my view.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Jul 2019, 12:26

Masud wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 15:48
let me give my expert investigation advice..

we can setup trap when those ladies call home the police should be ready for them if they demand the money send them that is good tracking if the money send with Western Union it is dead give away.. not to spunk the hijacker send half money first and once u find out where the money picked up next time send someone to follow them where they going .. working with the local police also might work .. if u suspected the police are in the gig the you use your own way to free the ladies..

now the second but more then important then freeing the ladies is using the video to teach Ethiopians women not to go to any countries illegally this is what happened to them if they do go then they r in their own.. Ethiopian government is not obligated to help but they only do it under humanitarian ground dont expect Ethiopian government to help u.. let alone USA government doesnt help u if u r in trouble in your own making ...they dont even pay for your lawyer, or ask any favor on your behave .. USA doesnt interfere with local law and enforcement hence be careful where u go