Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdisa
Member+

LEAKED ➤ በዶ/ር አብይ የቅርብ ሰው በሞባይል የተቀረፀው ቪዲዮ ከኤርትራ ይፋ ሆነ። SHOCKING!

Post by Abdisa » 23 Jul 2019, 02:43

I was left gobsmacked when I watched the video. You too, after watching the short video, you will never look at Eritrea, its civilized people and their popular government, the same way ever again!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: LEAKED ➤ በዶ/ር አብይ የቅርብ ሰው በሞባይል የተቀረፀው ቪዲዮ ከኤርትራ ይፋ ሆነ። SHOCKING!

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 Jul 2019, 04:55

All I saw in the video was two dictators jaywalking by totally ignoring and violating all traffic laws for pedestrians. They also violated World Health Organization's laws against the spread of germs by kissing and shaking hands with total strangers in the streets. Our Digital Weyane Tedros Adhanom must arrest them both!!!! What makes the dictators think that they are above the law? That makes my Tigray blood boil! :evil:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Jul 2019, 05:43

Digital Weyane wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 04:55
All I saw in the video was two dictators jaywalking by totally ignoring and violating all traffic laws for pedestrians. They also violated World Health Organization's laws against the spread of germs by kissing and shaking hands with total strangers in the streets. Our Digital Weyane Tedros Adhanom must arrest them both!!!! What makes the dictators think that they are above the law? That makes my Tigray blood boil! :evil:
Your tigrian (tplf) blood is boiling out of jealousy and envy just like Judas Iscariot because some of you love war, killing, looting and spreading hate like here and somewhere while the leaders you come here to blame are promoting peace, cooperation, healing and mixing naturally with common people and making their days positive and empowering.

Please ask your buddy, Abdisa the pathological BIG LIAR to perform her usual striptease and twerking sessions for you so that your blood may not over boil and make you like the dead snake to shrink and recoil.
:lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 23 Jul 2019, 05:47

Stone head woyane rat - is there any infection disease worse than TPLF itself? None! KIFU!
Digital Weyane wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 23 Jul 2019, 06:49

Selam/ wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 05:47
Stone head woyane rat - is there any infection disease worse than TPLF itself? None! KIFU!
Digital Weyane wrote:
Selam,
Why do you spend your time in this weregna asafari/le tefat hail mels mestet mender new tekmu? I can't stand against such people with out the help of the Almighty.Ande betam yewededekut Americawi set Kristian yetsafechew seitann yemaiferas ale ende? Bela yetsafechewn new abzagnaw yehe yemigodaw menfesawi sewochen new.

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 24 Jul 2019, 00:46

Agame lose their minds when they see how peaceful Eritrea is compared to their pariah kilil. Did you read the agame revelations' thread trying to discredit the friendship between the leaders of both Ethiopia and Eritrea? Lol :lol: :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 24 Jul 2019, 01:24

When Prime Minister Abiy feels more safe in Eritrea than in the pariah kilil of Tigray, you know where Tigray is heading..... heading for the abyss.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Jul 2019, 02:19

Abdisa wrote:
24 Jul 2019, 01:24
When Prime Minister Abiy feels more safe in Eritrea than in the pariah kilil of Tigray, you know where Tigray is heading..... heading for the abyss.
You Galla lie too much. Dictator Abiy looks terrified as he walked the streets of Asmara. You can see it on his Galla face.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Jul 2019, 04:45

sun wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 05:43
Digital Weyane wrote:
Your tigrian (tplf) blood is boiling out of jealousy and envy just like Judas Iscariot because some of you love war, killing, looting and spreading hate like here and somewhere while the leaders you come here to blame are promoting peace, cooperation, healing and mixing naturally with common people and making their days positive and empowering.
The only leader I have is Kubur Major General Kinfe Dagnew who is languishing in your Galla's gulags. You people have no shame throwing a humanitarian billionaire in prison. What makes you Galla different from the savage Saudi prince who arrested Al Amoudi? Shame on you!!!

Ideaforum

Post by Ideaforum » 25 Jul 2019, 04:58

Yes U r right it is TPLF which is infectious and dangerous!

Selam/ wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 05:47
Digital Weyane wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Jul 2019, 08:07

“...humanitarian billionaire...”
“...digital woyane...”
“...Golden woyane...”

:lol: :lol: :lol: you guys fartt a lot. qqqqqq

Digital Weyane wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 04:45
sun wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 05:43
Digital Weyane wrote:
The only leader I have is Kubur Major General Kinfe Dagnew who is languishing in your Galla's gulags. You people have no shame throwing a humanitarian billionaire in prison. What makes you Galla different from the savage Saudi prince who arrested Al Amoudi? Shame on you!!!