Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

@Ethio 360: የኤርሚያስ ወሬ (ለእርሳቸው መሬት የሚያንቀጠቅጥ ትንተና) ውሀ አልቋጥር አለ እኮ። የሰፈር ፈላ ንግግር አድርጎት ድብርት አስያዘኝ። ሥራህን ጠጣ።

Post by AbebeB » 22 Jul 2019, 15:21

የኤርሚያስ ወሬ (ለእርሳቸው መሬት የሚያንቀጠቅጥ ትንተና) ውሀ አልቋጥር አለ እኮ። የሰፈር ፈላ ንግግር አድርጎት ድብርት አስያዘኝ። ሥራህን ጠጣ።

Is it fair if you leave journalism and go to taklktisim? Don’t worry, I can contribute to your go fund so that you will never go to majet work.

Link:

AbebeB
Member+

Re: @Ethio 360: የኤርሚያስ ወሬ (ለእርሳቸው መሬት የሚያንቀጠቅጥ ትንተና) ውሀ አልቋጥር አለ እኮ። የሰፈር ፈላ ንግግር አድርጎት ድብርት አስያዘኝ። ሥራህን ጠጣ።

Post by AbebeB » 22 Jul 2019, 18:20

Sam,
I never happen to be chameleon like you. I appreciate that every one is consistent like me and Ermiyas, according to you. But our difference is that, you are prostitute, Ermiyas is low profile but I have never had both character.
Right?

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: @Ethio 360: የኤርሚያስ ወሬ (ለእርሳቸው መሬት የሚያንቀጠቅጥ ትንተና) ውሀ አልቋጥር አለ እኮ። የሰፈር ፈላ ንግግር አድርጎት ድብርት አስያዘኝ። ሥራህን ጠጣ።

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Jul 2019, 18:55

Abebe b, you are losing your mind. I am one of the few consistent person you find in ER. I am in essence ethnics politics buster. I am not late comer like Ermias. I was crying foul when the political illetrate invaded Aratkilo. I am still ...

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Jul 2019, 10:09

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 18:55
Abebe b, you are losing your mind. I am one of the few consistent person you find in ER. I am in essence ethnics politics buster. I am not late comer like Ermias. I was crying foul when the political illetrate invaded Aratkilo. I am still ...
Sam,
No I never lost my mind. I don't have to go far back and study if you are Eritrean. Your interaction tells me who you are. I am not like those who try to change one's identity and try to attribute to others. Such behavior is normally for habesha. I am commenting from the data I have had related to you.

Also, as different from typical behavior of habesha, I need to interact on the issue not on the personality of the person.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Jul 2019, 10:22

About the Eritrean issue, which sometimes popes up whenever somebody tried and failed to pigeonhole me, I do not think any Eritrean spends as much time a I do in ER for issue that is not tangentially related to Eritrea.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Jul 2019, 13:50

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 10:22
About the Eritrean issue, which sometimes popes up whenever somebody tried and failed to pigeonhole me, I do not think any Eritrean spends as much time a I do in ER for issue that is not tangentially related to Eritrea.
Sam,
You better line where you belong. I don't think there will be Eritrea as a country.