Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Leaked Egyptian plot to attack Renaissance Dam

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 13:50

Zmeselo wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 03:53

Nile dam only become security risk if it is based on ignorance

if Egypt think Ethiopia block Nile river then it become security risk
but if logic is based on education then you know Ethiopia cant block Nile river .. if they do they will be under water the whole Ethiopia will be flooded

if ur logic based on ignorance u think Ethiopia will reduce the water

but if ur logic based on education u know Ethiopia doesnt use the water they use the power with in the water

if ur logic based on ignorance u think Nile dam some kind infrastructure that stop water from flowing

if ur logic based on education u think Nile dam is Nile water bank that store water and released water per demand

Nile water bank useful for Egypt and Sudan because years round they going to get same amount of water
Egypt also know if Ethiopia store the water we dont generate power so soon or later we have to release the water to

generate power that water released to to Egypt and Sudan

which way Egypt look at it the Dam have great benefit to Sudan and Egypt

even generating power in Ethiopia benefiting Egypt why because Ethiopian will stop cutting wood that generate rain so if Ethiopian people start using hydro to cook their food that would be 20% rain increase by stopping deforestation ..

even everything fail it is good benefit to Egypt to see Ethiopian benefited from Nile river this means they will take care of Nile river because it is their investment to lose if not so this attitude change is good for Egypt

there are many more benefit to Egypt ...

now if Egypt think they can bomb the hell out of this dam then should know few thing they must know

number one if u bomb the dam Ethiopia still fill the dam up to top and blast it then 5 years worth rain will flooded Egypt and Sudan both of them are located in the city and they will be destroyed in matter of hours ...

so not bombing Nile dam they should do prayer that the dam will not fail...time to bomb the dam is long gone beside what kind of evil mind think this how on earth u going to bomb saying Ethiopia should not even use Nile water for hydro even so the whole water come from Ethiopia okay 85% of it.. what kind of evil mind think we should not benefit . look Egypt used the Nile for 5000 years and build civilization they tourism industry bringing billion of dollar and Egyptian cotton all those source of enjoyment and income come form Ethiopia the least they could say to us is thank you not send us war to stop us from sharing what is ours ... how would Egypt feel if they were the one producing the water and if Ethiopia said dont use it..

i hope the Egyptian will come around .. but i didnot like it this reporting he is taking risk in Egypt and Ethiopia relationship otherwise he should always angle it with positive away

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Leaked Egyptian plot to attack Renaissance Dam

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 15:15

Ethwar wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:01
When are you going to admit this is woyane's fault? Ethiopia had the bst military under Derg and now under EPRDF its a complete joke. We have 140k soldiers with no reserves. How can anation of 105 million have 140k soldiers?
Ethwar,

read what i wrote million time if need be i already answer ur question.. u r talking child play i told u Ethiopia have build Nuclear bomb that wipe Egypt from face of the earth.. it called Nile river .. all Egypt have to do is bomb Nile dam and wiper herself from the face of the Earth... no need army no need shooting it would be self inflicted death ...just like the bible Nile river will turn to blood red.. when the bomb Nile dam 5 years accumulated water will be released and the flood will wipe them out... so that is the last thing they should do if they r smart ..

our strength is not our military power standing but our ability to convince them that is in their best interest Nile dam erected .. as i said they benefited ten fold then Ethiopia for starter they going to get 20% water increase because Ethiopian will not cut tree , tree cause the rain to fail and rain water to sip underground by slowing the rain water .. there are many other benefit that i list above.. to make this clear to Egyptian we must send Arabic speaker Ethiopian to explain to them their benefit having Nile dam