Masud
Member+

Re: የኢትዮጵያ የ3000 ዘመን ታሪክ

Post by Masud » 22 Jul 2019, 13:36

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 22 Jul 2019, 13:50

AbebaB,

You always say the Ethiopian history is made up!
What are you gonna say about this one????
Funny story!!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 22 Jul 2019, 14:00

I agree with this guy with one thing though. All the languages of Ethiopia play role in developing Amharic. Which makes Amharic Ethiopian.
I member Geremew Wordofa who prepare Amharic school books for elementary schools. I damn sure used his books and I am grateful.

BIG THANK YOU FOR MR. GEREMEW WORDOFA!!!!!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 22 Jul 2019, 14:43

simbe11 wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:00
I agree with this guy with one thing though. All the languages of Ethiopia play role in developing Amharic. Which makes Amharic Ethiopian.
I member Geremew Wordofa who prepare Amharic school books for elementary schools. I damn sure used his books and I am grateful.

If the second name of the guy if Wordofa, he might not be an Oromo. But if it is Hordofa he is Oromo. It is like Fikire Tolosa vs, Tolasa :lol:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 22 Jul 2019, 14:57

Masud wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:43
simbe11 wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:00

If the second name of the guy if Wordofa, he might not be an Oromo. But if it is Hordofa he is Oromo. It is like Fikire Tolosa vs, Tolasa :lol:
I a'int sure how he spell his name in English or Latin for that matter. It's not that necessary!!!!

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 22 Jul 2019, 16:16

Gallas are Bantu nomads who destroyed the ancient Ethiopian History by marauding and invading homes when people were asleep and cutting genitalia of men and taking away their children. We need to deport the Galla from where they came, we can.

The Galla are pathological liars. Ethiopia has a recorded history and it is a shame such Galla self-named elites are destroying our wonderful history.
The Galla came to Ethiopia from Southern africa around 1596 and marche to Ethiopia's hinterland.

The Crimes of The Galla Should be exposed. We should drive them away. They are like animals. They are subhumans.

Haile Selassie and Menelik are Abysinnians. Haile Selassie' father Ras Makonnen is from Tembien, Tigray. The Galla name is similar to Agaw or otehr tribes like Saho or Beja. We know Ras Makonnen Grand Father is from Tigray.

The Gallas are not Ethiopians and sw should force them to leave. Ethiopia's Christian beliefs have made us naive and thus Galla have no conscience. They are animists as are the nilothic people who ran naked in Ethiopia.

We need to defend Ethiopia's history and we shoul not allow the Oromo or Galla self-appointed. elites to destroy Ethiopia's history. We should make OBN responsible for falsifying our history. There is no freedom of disoinforming a public to disown their history. This is a crime and should be punished by law.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 22 Jul 2019, 18:15

Democrat wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 16:16
Gallas are Bantu nomads who destroyed the ancient Ethiopian History by marauding and invading homes when people were asleep and cutting genitalia of men and taking away their children. We need to deport the Galla from where they came, we can.

The Galla are pathological liars. Ethiopia has a recorded history and it is a shame such Galla self-named elites are destroying our wonderful history.
The Galla came to Ethiopia from Southern africa around 1596 and marche to Ethiopia's hinterland.

The Crimes of The Galla Should be exposed. We should drive them away. They are like animals. They are subhumans.

Haile Selassie and Menelik are Abysinnians. Haile Selassie' father Ras Makonnen is from Tembien, Tigray. The Galla name is similar to Agaw or otehr tribes like Saho or Beja. We know Ras Makonnen Grand Father is from Tigray.

The Gallas are not Ethiopians and sw should force them to leave. Ethiopia's Christian beliefs have made us naive and thus Galla have no conscience. They are animists as are the nilothic people who ran naked in Ethiopia.

We need to defend Ethiopia's history and we shoul not allow the Oromo or Galla self-appointed. elites to destroy Ethiopia's history. We should make OBN responsible for falsifying our history. There is no freedom of disoinforming a public to disown their history. This is a crime and should be punished by law.
If the lady that went for prostitution doesn't exist, you don't have history but myth. You ruled the country with myth and time to pay back for you lies. The guy is telling you logical research. The two books about Minilik boy born because of the prostitition od Sheeba and Solomon are mostly the making of Egypt Orthodox to control Nile River and elect the leaders for us through the church. The leaders are controlled never to touch the Nile river. After Melese broke that connection of Orthodox, we started building Nile dam. A lot of things are interconnected and we are more connected to Egypt both historically, religiously and water politics than the Arabian wanaa be queen prostitute. When we know none of you able to build and ship or boat to cross the red sea the whole point makes sense that we have nothing to do with the Arabian queen including you. Stop that fake book and listen to the guy. He has a lot of logic.