Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

Eritrean Politics in ER

Post by Aurora » 22 Jul 2019, 13:02

It is really interesting as the Eritrean government cadres and the Eritrean opposition bring their positions in what is a foreign platform.
Here is my observation.
The Eri government cadres. With the exception of Zmeselo, they are all trolls. :lol: :lol: They are not here to advocate for the people of Eritrea. Their agenda is to prolong the government rule over the Eritrean people. Most likely they have a demographic that unites them. Zmeselo character is very interesting. He tries to justify what is unjustifiable. He goes to extreme measures. Unless, he is one of the Yemanes themselves, no one can pay him enough for what he does. He knows right from wrong. Dictatorship is wrong.
Now, the opposition.
Let us start with Deqi Arawit. He is very creative and funny. If he takes out the derogatory stuff, his message, may lose its entertainment value. But, that depends on his goal. He can do better dropping the innocent grandmother out of his language.
Sabur, as in Deqi Arawit, he would be more effective if he drops his attack on the president and present the facts as he does all the time. Leave anger behind, at least try, and just present the facts. Cool facts will do it . Not insults.
Pastlast, let us just say, you are emotional wreck. Just, leave your bi_ se-xual innuendo and present your facts as brief as possible. You are your own enemy. You shoot yourself in the foot.
Awash, regardless of what you think of him, he has done some damage. But, his agame bla bla diminishes the impact. The fact that he referred Eritrea as ascaria and his previous hard campaigning for Eritrea to be sanctioned, and his mom is the word about TPLF makes him look like he is TPLF.
Almaz -justice seeker- the quarter-back- antico group are the most damaging anti government group on this site. But, I know almaz is semira. I am not sure if Semira is Misraq anymore. Almaz does not sound like Misraq. I have a feeling Almaz is Ethiopian. But, she definitely is not Shewit. Shewit could not communicate that well. Eden can. The rest are Eritreans. Unfortunately, Eritrea's future looks doomed at least for the next few decades. Eritrea is no exception. It is African state after all. After paying so much, to amount to this ? :cry: