Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Our Somali brother is cleaning up Nairobi tonight

Post by Hawdian » 22 Jul 2019, 07:41

The powerful chief prosecutor, Nuradin Haji, a Somali, is cleaning the house up :mrgreen:

Many of Kenya's powerful lawyers are Somali as well.

Medo

Re: Our Somali brother is cleaning up Nairobi tonight

Post by Medo » 22 Jul 2019, 09:35

Tnx for your information agame hawzen boy aka hawdian. Keep it up though your purpose is to be counted as somali here. :lol: :lol:

Alpha

Post by Alpha » 22 Jul 2019, 09:45

Hadwin insults the Oromos none stop here. But as the same time he bends over for his foreign masters. He is full of hate and knows only tribalism. I hate to generalise but Somalis are disgusting animals.

Medo

Post by Medo » 22 Jul 2019, 11:08

ALPHA, may be you r one of his account I am not sure but you know very well that He is Agame.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 11:27

Hawdian wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 07:41
The powerful chief prosecutor, Nuradin Haji, a Somali, is cleaning the house up :mrgreen:
HELLBOY,

i know u more then ten years, by now u know my love fro Somalian .. as expert economist .. the Somalian should shut their mouth and live and let live ... they should not boost saying they cleaning the house .. what the fk.. r u saying the host r thief and you clean them up, or the host doesnt know how to clean and u teach them how to do it .. translate it any way u want the hose Kenyan waiting for day to revenge u they might be jealous of you living high live while they live substandard live in their own country.. this thing happened to them many time over i dont think they will take it from another black who they consider their equal ... Kenyan seen as second citizen in their own home by Indian u want to repeat this Bs on them ..

i will advice u, to live like the Jew ... every one say they control the world but you dont see them in politics running their mouth they r always at background doing their job.. only idiot think power come from politics and they try to hold political power think they will be powerful.. not power come from the economy power who control the money and economy control the political power ....

i will give u example in apartheid South Africa the white used to control the economy and the political power they cant hold it it any longer so they give up political power in order to keep their economical power ... the black were so happy to gain political power .. in politics power only few benefited the rest stay the same.. the Black South African before freedom they were slave to the white .. after the freedom they still slave to white.. the white enjoy high live even after black freedom.. the only different is the white enjoy high live without worried about revolution, uprising and revolt and riot and looting .. all their security done for them by black so why work enjoy life to fullest ..

so my advice to Somalia in Kenya u should be ready to leave Kenya in day notice to do that u must invest in Ethiopia and Kenya and beyond if something happened in Kenya u have other business in Ethiopia to kick start ... i know u will insult me and take my advice which ever way i dont care as long as your safe..

trust me putting down your host is not good at all even what u said is truth .. it is better to up life the Kenyan and make them truth partner .... never ever be ungrateful.. u should be very thankful to host your people ... i know u will have million reason why u r in Kenya;;; and claim the Kenyan have nothing to do with your being their... okay do as u wish and let see what would be your end..

shahasu

Post by shahasu » 22 Jul 2019, 12:29

Alpha wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 09:45
Hadwin insults the Oromos none stop here. But as the same time he bends over for his foreign masters. He is full of hate and knows only tribalism. I hate to generalise but Somalis are disgusting animals.
Am from hawd as well this guy doesn't represent me he bends over to bantu apes but insults his fellow oromo cushites he even insults somalis

Am convinced he's a infiltrator and not somali

somali-prince

Post by somali-prince » 22 Jul 2019, 12:40

Ethoash
No insult at all but genuine constructive dialogue/debate. Your assunption is based on baseless argument. I like how u breakdown down economics for dummies. Perhaps its about time I give a dose of your own medicine. Kenya belongs to many ethnics that have migrated from different places including the bantu from congo forest the nilotes from nubi and cushites from the horn. They have settled their 200 years ago and back then there was nothing called kenya. After Britain accorded the country independence, these ethnics were glued together to create a country called kenya. The oromos, somalis are part of that group and no one is host there. Matter of fact indians that came yesterday are also kenyans by default. Yes Somalis control the econony, yes the third most powerful person leader of govt adan duale is somalial and yes hes kenyan just like the prosecutor Noordin. There are 28 Somali MPs and 12 oromo Mps and no one is a host in his/her own country.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 13:29

somali-prince

how would u tell how is how those lived for 200 years or those who come after Somalia fail ... second the oromo have land and their land is very rich land they r very oppressed ethnic groups .. the rest of what u said about other come to Kenya it doesn't matter who come first or last but the Somalia have the rest doesn't have since they have nothing to lose they may attack u based on your bad mouthing them .... all i am saying is live under the radar and develop mama Somalia ur own homeland when trouble come u can run away..the India have India and most of them still have British passport they know for almost 100 years they r ready to leave Kenya in moment notice ................... this advice also work for any Ethiopia who have money they have to put the money in Western country where is safe as soon as trouble start they can leave..

as i told u i am expert economist who never gone to school who is 4 grade drop out but my expert in economy have no match .. i advice tplf billionare to cut their lose and run away before dr. love come and cut them to size i told them long before but some did not listen .. i even told tplf to give up power and leave .. they did good job on that.. and i also ask for their immunity everything i said come ... in kenya all you need is one small spark ..

this corruption business is very dangerous business do u think they will not fight u back .. even there are 100,000 Government worker who are corrupted and the army is in their hand u think they will set and watch u when u touch one of them tomorrow is they might be them hence they will fight all they have to say is Somalia terrorist end of story

as expert economist i give my solution how to fight back corruption .. u will not believe what i said give them more money .. ask why the government official is corrupt he want more money so my answer is give them more money... how u going to give the government official more money by giving him 1% or 10% of tax collected .. if the local government managed to collect tax one billion dollar he will get 10% that or 1% that depending the agreement now tell me who is going to be corrupted if he or she know they will get more money by grow the economy

not only tax collected but the official saved budget or foreign currency he will get % of that for example if kenya spend billion dollar in imported cement but the official managed to attract cement factory investor and stop the importation of cement then he will get 10% of that billion and so all...any saving will get the official cut

somali-prince

Post by somali-prince » 22 Jul 2019, 14:21

Ethoash
How would we know if the bantus in kenya have come after congo war or 200 years ago? It goes the same way and somalis occupy leadership position including supreme court. This is where the differnec between us and oromos ends...we have vested interest in economics and politics and as you may not be aware a whole region called nfd is dominated by Somalis. As for the locals, many are employed by Somali businessmen since Somalis dont do certain jobs for example cleaning maid etc.

This is what the viceroy wrote about kenya ethnics

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 15:01

somali-prince wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:21
Ethoash
How would we know if the bantus in kenya have come after congo war or 200 years ago? It goes the same way and somalis occupy leadership position including supreme court. This is where the differnec between us and oromos ends...we have vested interest in economics and politics and as you may not be aware a whole region called nfd is dominated by Somalis. As for the locals, many are employed by Somali businessmen since Somalis dont do certain jobs for example cleaning maid etc.

This is what the viceroy wrote about kenya ethnics
that is what yemei said that was what Syrian, Libyan said... u have money to make two home but u refused to do so and run your mouth and belittling the Kenya... even here u said the Somalian doesn't do cleaning and maid who the Fk ... even if they dont do u should not be up front about it u should have been politically correct and said all job are respected and slave them away.. no u want to open your mouth and soon u will get punch in your face.. tell me if u control the economy what would the bantus,and the congo lose by burning your business nothing ... you can even say Kenyina come from mars that is what the Amhara used to say about each and every other ethnic when they want to take over their land

any how i dont think i will convinced u.. even if u r native to Somalia u should not but all of your egg in one basket... yes, some might do but running your mouth is Somalia nature ... trust me some people told me about this kind of attitude that the black supposed to be maid is wild spread .. guess what we Ethiopian we dont accept it we will fight it.. we will even sided with the black Kenya to fk u up .. dont show yur racist attitude in here .. Ethiopian are free people any body can be anything starting from zero no job is reserved for this or that groups

long time agon when Ethiopian goes to Kenya they notice the black not allowed to enter hotel the Ethiopia kick that taboo. now it only a matter of time if Ethiopians hear u what u said about some job are reserved to black . they will turn their face and help the black to gain their freedom ... they will do it before they will do it again even me i was helping u because i thought u guys are under dog but it seems your r not u r oppresses hence i switch my support to bantus and Congo to gain their rightful place.. we Ethiopia even help them to own business and become rich what u guys hidden from them

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Jul 2019, 18:10

Alpha wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 09:45
I hate to say this but only the fake red ar$$$ baboon hallucinated Hawdin is a disgusting filthy animal. :mrgreen:

somali-prince

Post by somali-prince » 22 Jul 2019, 18:15

Ethoash

"Ethiopian we dont accept it we will fight it.. we will even sided with the black Kenya to fk u up .. dont show yur racist attitude in here .. Ethiopian are free people any body can be anything starting from zero no job is reserved for this or that groups"

Well of course you have to defend it by al costs. By ahy human measurement, ethiopia is the el dorado of maid export and servitude to the.middle east and beyond. I didnt mean to demean the kenyans tho what i said is they are the one to lose. Every somali household or business employs kenyans and its obvious you cant bite the hand that feeds you.

I am certainly never been a pan africanist and will never be one. I believe in hardwork and dedication in business. For the record, do u know the number of ethiopians jailed in kenya as illegal migrants since 2010? Or the number of ethiopians killed in south africa? Then you will know that theres nothing call black africanist. Matter of fact ethiopiam businesses in apartheid south africa would have been better protected and you will be making more money than thinkin of whether the next person that enters wants to takeur life or buy a bread

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 21:41

somali-prince wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 18:15
Ethoash
Somalia price, to start with if u want to be prince u need an empire u have no country you call Somalia i dont even know why u call yourslef Somalia .. any how if u r native to Kenya then u should not call yourself Somali u should call yourself Kenya Somalia

Ethiopian have zero tolerance for racism ...as i said we Ethiopian are poor we do maid job no problem but we will not say this maid job is for this group of people ...about Ethiopian arrested in Kenya or South Africa that is the local rule .. Ethiopian doesnt interfere with Kenya immigration rule ... what we say is no racism but we will not tell Kenya or South Africa dont arrest illegal immigrant in fact we dont even help those illegal immigrant to pay for lawyer they r in their own.. they must go legally if they want legally protection we Ethiopian respect the law..

i love Somalian people but we will not allowed u to practice discrimination we will break it.. mark my word.. we will force u to marry Kenyan if u want green card no marriage no green card ..second we will advice the government to tax u and open second and teach the black Kenyan education is the best equalizer .. our job is cut for us.. u going down.. trust me u going down.. your apartheid empire will end in Kenya .. we will inform the Kenyan what u thinking about them..

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 23 Jul 2019, 20:27

I see a lot of noise from the pagans.