Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat

Do not Fly with "Ethiopian" Airlines - they are savages and will give you hard time!

Post by Democrat » 22 Jul 2019, 06:37

t is a surprise to all Ethiopian Airlines has come to this stage.
Passengers from Tigray, Sidama, Somali, Wolaita, Agew etc have been suffering by flying with this airline.
They are seen as second passangers. The whites and asians use the airline as if it is their own private airline.
Blacks from South africa and West Africa have suffered discrimination by Ethiopian Airlines
What is worse, the airline is harrassing passangers from minority groups in Ethiopia.
The hostesses and security officers protecting the plane from hijacking, which is possible, are provocative and single out ethnic groups opposing the government in Addis Abbaba (Addis Atela - city of worms).

Those of you who want to safely travel to your should use other airlines like Lufthansa, Emirates and Turkish Airline. The Ethiopian Airlines give bad food to passengers from minorities.

There was one case where a white woman was flying with me asking me t=not to eat the food served by Ethiopian Airlines. I told here it is nice food and they are christians. She said some body she knew had diarrhoea and typhus after eating food Ethiopian airlines. I remeber her story still. But did not believe her. It seems it couldbe true as there is some sort of ethnic cleansing going on in the country.

So if you fly with Ethiopian Airlines take your own food. Rather fy emirates or Lufthansa!

Username

Re: Do not Fly with "Ethiopian" Airlines - they are savages and will give you hard time!

Post by Username » 22 Jul 2019, 07:02

It is good to suspect the air we brith is also given based on ethnicity. We should carry our own oxygen!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Betam rekesachihu!!!! Were alekebachihu!!!Good to provide constructive feedbacks to our flag carrier to improve its services, to stay a leading industry player!!!

Democrat

Re: Do not Fly with "Ethiopian" Airlines - they are savages and will give you hard time!

Post by Democrat » 22 Jul 2019, 08:47

Such things started during TPLF rule.
The Ethiopian Airlines get who you are from the passport you provide.
Your name could be like Galla sounding, which during TPLF rule was used to harrass Gallas.
Tigrayans have distinct names and those travelling to Mekelle are harrassed at the air port in Addis Atella.
In the plane itself, if you are unlucky you may be approached by an Eritrean hostess or Tigrayan hostess who can provoke you for aggressive talk or response ( They show you rude faces). These days it is the Oromo or Galla hostesses who are rude to passengers from Ethiopian origin carrying US or EU passports.

The Whites and Asians look down upon the Ethiopian hostesses. It is really a bad place to be.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 22 Jul 2019, 09:49

present wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 09:31
The Ascaris in Tplf masterminded all the crimes against Ethiopians in the name of Tigrians, now the Tigreans are paying the price!

This is what the ascaris tplfs did to ordianry Tigreans. That is why we say ascaris are evil people
No this is not true. Tigrayans from Eritrea in TPLF are as good Tigrayans from mainland Ethiopia. TPLF is a Stalinist group do follow the centralist approach with spies in all families and communities. But this has nothing to do between some being from Eritrea and others being from Tigray.Tigrayans from Eritrea leading TPLF are not ascaris. OK! Stupid Amhara!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 22 Jul 2019, 09:56

Democrat wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 06:37
t is a surprise to all Ethiopian Airlines has come to this stage.
Passengers from Tigray, Sidama, Somali, Wolaita, Agew etc have been suffering by flying with this airline.
They are seen as second passangers. The whites and asians use the airline as if it is their own private airline.
Blacks from South africa and West Africa have suffered discrimination by Ethiopian Airlines
What is worse, the airline is harrassing passangers from minority groups in Ethiopia.
The hostesses and security officers protecting the plane from hijacking, which is possible, are provocative and single out ethnic groups opposing the government in Addis Abbaba (Addis Atela - city of worms).

Those of you who want to safely travel to your should use other airlines like Lufthansa, Emirates and Turkish Airline. The Ethiopian Airlines give bad food to passengers from minorities.

There was one case where a white woman was flying with me asking me t=not to eat the food served by Ethiopian Airlines. I told here it is nice food and they are christians. She said some body she knew had diarrhoea and typhus after eating food Ethiopian airlines. I remeber her story still. But did not believe her. It seems it couldbe true as there is some sort of ethnic cleansing going on in the country.

So if you fly with Ethiopian Airlines take your own food. Rather fy emirates or Lufthansa!
Democrat aka agame mahlana and aziza denqoro

Good Day Sir

This is z first time that i agree with u, as an Eritrean, i want my Eritrean ppl 2 boycott Ethiopian airlines and fly only ERITREAN AIRLINES.

Good Day Sir

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 22 Jul 2019, 10:44

These are some of the mistakes by Meleseits. But this does not mean they are ascari. They are not. They are Eritreans and have feeling for Eritrea. I try to balance between all. As I said I do not mind Shaebya but not against Eritrean people. Eritreans can join TPLF and the positions they make are dependent on the issues. If there is a problem with their being from Eritrea and make grave policy mistakes, then they will be replaced and assigned to a neutral post like football chiefs or music making industry. The Eritreans in TPLF have sacrificed themselves to Tigray and they are Tigrayans, in fact more Tigrayan than myself who did nothing during the armed struggle.
The Eritreans in TPLF have their win ideological positions, which have cost Tigray The Red Sea coast. But his mistake can be corrected through discussions.

The killing of Hayelom is done by Meles. But that is part of the power struggle. Hayelom should have saved himself and defended himself or he should have asked help, which was available. We cannot kill Meles and Hayelom. They have done their pat. It is the part of those who are alive to continue the stuggle in a way that benefits Tigrayans north and south of the Mereb River. I know, you do not like this. You could go to hell!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 10:51

i love this topic all those buda Amhara used to say boycott EAL, now they become number one defender...

i am waiting to say the TPLF from one plane reached 100 plane in just few years .. now the question is how long it take the Amhara to run the airlines to ground