Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Democrat

Re: ጠ/ሚ አቢይ በአዋሳ ተመሰገነ !! ይህን ስሙ !!! የጃዋር ኤጀቶ ፕላን ሲከሽፍ !!

Post by Democrat » 22 Jul 2019, 03:29

b]Dirty Guraghe ascari!
The Sidama are the true owners of South Ethiopia including Oromia.
Sidama will be a zone. They are arming themseves to protect their rights to live as a tribe in their own land. Abiy Ahmed Ali is terrorizing and killing Sidama people, owners the best coffee in the world. It is in Abiy's plan to weaken Sidama to annex it to Oromo or Gall. But that is a pipe dream as the Oromos or Gall could be displaced from Ethiopia. Ethiopians are learning the hardest way to be cruel to defend their country.
Stop killing Sidama people
[/b]

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 22 Jul 2019, 03:56

present wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 03:52
You are mixing shi't up, dude. Awasa belongs to all Ethiopians. We all defended it from Areb and European powers, and we built the city together. Sidama can be kilel but Awasa is not thiers. Federalism needs to modified to exclude ethinc based kilil anyway. The jewarian ajetos were entering awasa to kill and rob innocent people, that does not show peace loving. Does it? They are trying to destroy themselves and others.

Democrat wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 03:29
b]Dirty Guraghe ascari!
The Sidama are the true owners of South Ethiopia including Oromia.
Sidama will be a zone. They are arming themseves to protect their rights to live as a tribe in their own land. Abiy Ahmed Ali is terrorizing and killing Sidama people, owners the best coffee in the world. It is in Abiy's plan to weaken Sidama to annex it to Oromo or Gall. But that is a pipe dream as the Oromos or Gall could be displaced from Ethiopia. Ethiopians are learning the hardest way to be cruel to defend their country.
Stop killing Sidama people
[/b]
Eneru erasache Tigray west haimanot eyatefu aydelem ende,people are not free,be derg gize alneberkum be Hatsew gize gen ye erasachen yehone keber neberen/enezih ebdoch nachew egna eko Egziabher new meriachen becha new yalnew.

Medo

Post by Medo » 22 Jul 2019, 13:00

Retarded dotard horse, Sidama liberation army was there before the birth of Jawar Mohamed. Ejjetos are their sons. This only shows your retarded self. If there were not retards like you Sidama issue have been solved and everyone would have lived with democratic federalism ideas peacefully. Since your likes are alive there won't be peace except misery. Mark my words.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 22 Jul 2019, 13:35

Who is driving the hate??
Whenever I go to Sidamo the people are great. The only thing I din't like is the police in Awasa.
Who is fuming them???
This is a great indication of our corrupt mind set!!
Hulum yegna bicha!!!!!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 22 Jul 2019, 14:49

After all the weyanne chifras,the egeto holigans, and Aitola Jewar are cowards when the true face off time come. If Abey continues to grow an Ethiopian spin all barking dogs go to their dog house with their tail between their legs.

gurre

Post by gurre » 22 Jul 2019, 15:53

“ጠ/ሚ አቢይ በአዋሳ ተመሰገነ !!”, O yes! You got this from the likes of Birhanu Nega medias?
What about the good professor saying a word or two about the killings of at least the gurages and siltes and the destruction of their properties, may be he told Abiye on the kitchen table in the palace.
IMPOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Jul 2019, 18:59

simbe11 wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 13:35
Whenever I go to Sidamo the people are great. The only thing I din't like is the police in Awasa.
Who is fuming them???
Hulum yegna bicha!!!!!
When are you coming back the your home lowland of Eritrea ??? I think you should :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 22 Jul 2019, 19:52

Hawzen wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 18:59
simbe11 wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 13:35
Who is fuming them???
Hulum yegna bicha!!!!!
When are you coming back the your home lowland of Eritrea ??? I think you should :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray
Hmmmm. dedebit is dedeb!!! Can't agree less!!!