Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Re: My message to Eritreans on here: Respect Ethiopian interests

Post by pushkin » 21 Jul 2019, 23:25

Ethwar wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 22:52
You claim to want peace and then come on here with your anti-Ethiopian views. Peace is only possible only when Ethiopian interests are respected and you understand why your president Isaias agreed to the deal.

1. Eritrea is poor - It has ports but it has no traffic. Dr. Abiy Ahmed vowed in the next years to put 30% percent of Ethiopian exports and imports through Assab and Massawa.

2. Free visa entry for all Eritreans into Ethiopia and cheap imports from Ethiopia.

3. The demilitarization of the border.

4. Ethiopian troops have left the disputed areas

5. The roads are being built and currently Italy and Ethiopia are working on railway project for the future.

What I'm trying to say is peace is only possible if you respect Ethiopian interest. Ethiopia wants to patrol the red-sea to protect its assets and especially its trading routes. We can't have peace with your anti-Ethiopian views, peace will never achieved as long as you continue on with your anti-Ethiopia ways.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 Jul 2019, 00:11

Ethwar wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 22:52
You claim to want peace and then come on here with your anti-Ethiopian views. Peace is only possible only when Ethiopian interests are respected and you understand why your president Isaias agreed to the deal.

1. Eritrea is poor - It has ports but it has no traffic. Dr. Abiy Ahmed vowed in the next years to put 30% percent of Ethiopian exports and imports through Assab and Massawa.

2. Free visa entry for all Eritreans into Ethiopia and cheap imports from Ethiopia.

3. The demilitarization of the border.

4. Ethiopian troops have left the disputed areas

5. The roads are being built and currently Italy and Ethiopia are working on railway project for the future.

What I'm trying to say is peace is only possible if you respect Ethiopian interest. Ethiopia wants to patrol the red-sea to protect its assets and especially its trading routes. We can't have peace with your anti-Ethiopian views, peace will never achieved as long as you continue on with your anti-Ethiopia ways.
Do you mean the interest of the citizens of the least important Killil Tigray ??? If so, it will never happen and sit down!!! agame boy.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jul 2019, 06:57

Ethwar

understand one thing Hawzen and pushkin are amhara .. otherwise no Eritreans work against their own interest if the port of Massawa open only Golden and Gondar are the one might use the rest of Ethiopia have Djibouti port which is near and cheap because of railway...now tell me why would an Eritrean kill his own port customer? Tigray looooooooooook like NY with in ten years if Eritreans did not walk-up and say stop to those Eritrean pretender amhara ....

now if Hawzen and pushkin think they r Eritrean then give me goood reason why would u attack your own port customer who might pay u billion of dollar to use your port.. i know u will dismiss this but million of Eritrea die at red sea and Libya because of your big mouth .. this is what we r dealing with life and death of poooooooooooooooooor Eritrea while u r keeping up with johns's