Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Isayas accepts agazi union, sister aziza and halafi packing their bags

Post by Degnet » 21 Jul 2019, 16:25

Sadacha Macca wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 16:15
We know the story,TPLF leadership was not good from the beginning,most of the great Tigrians died before 1985,balemamezazeneh hafretu leraseh new eski ezih men agebah,am I talking about Oromo politics.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Jul 2019, 16:32

Adiam (@Eriitrea91) Tweeted:

In the CIA papers, it said the Derg considered the TPLF a minor nuisance. They only faced them once in Shire, and they called SOS for EPLF to save them. Since we weren't getting along, they changed their whole leadership to have us help them. The EPLF took 40k Derg soldiers, in that battle.

Mengustu, in his book, speaks of their trash [deleted] army of cowards and turncoats. He said if Shabia was his, he would have bought Africa.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Jul 2019, 16:36

Zmeselo wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 16:32

In the CIA papers, it said the Derg considered the TPLF a minor nuisance. They only faced them once in Shire, and they called SOS for EPLF to save them. Since we weren't getting along, they changed their whole leadership to have us help them. The EPLF took 40k Derg soldiers, in that battle.

Mengustu, in his book, speaks of their trash [deleted] army of cowards and turncoats. He said if Shabia was his, he would have bought Africa.
Such things even if I hear them from Eritreans in the opposition I don't like by the way I don't support all derg or the liberation front.Historically it was a disadvantage,there are some Eritrean unionists still,I love them.I can't judge Eritreans for indepedence but the others fight also like a Tiger.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 21 Jul 2019, 17:53

Which CIA papers, Gimp of Isayas? The CIA Papers/report that Isayas submitted to the CIA during the Gedli Era and to this day!
Zmeselo wrote:

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 21 Jul 2019, 18:21

pastlast wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 17:53
Which CIA papers, Gimp of Isayas? The CIA Papers/report that Isayas submitted to the CIA during the Gedli Era and to this day!
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Jul 2019, 19:45

Here it is, you mad dog:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0001-7.pdf

Here, Christopher Clapham:

https://books.google.se/books?id=mkeCIJ ... lf&f=false
pastlast wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 17:53
Zmeselo wrote: