Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

ፋሲል ሻምፒዎና ሆነ!!

Post by Abaymado » 21 Jul 2019, 07:15

ፋሲል ሃዋሳ ከነማን አሸንፎ የዋንጫ ባለቤት ሆኗል:: በዚህም ለአፍሪካ confederation cup ተወካይ ሆኗል!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ፋሲል ሻምፒዎና ሆነ!!

Post by Ethoash » 21 Jul 2019, 11:15

ባህር ዳር ከነማ ከ ፋሲል ከነማ በባህር ዳር ብሄራዊ ስታዲየም የጨዋታ ሀይላይት

Abaymado

let time i ask u to explain something u fail me big time..u seem like blind supporter of ፋሲል ከነማ , by the way correct your sentence i dont know there is team called ፋሲል ሃዋሳ ...

looooooooooooooooooooook this Zambia VS Ivory coast, Final 2012 ALL PENALTY way worth to watch then watching ባህር ዳር ከነማ ከ ፋሲል ከነማ የጨዋታ ሀይላይት.. Ethiopian team r not even goooooooooooooooooooooood for village game let alone Confederation cup

Zambia VS Ivory coast, Final 2012 ALL PENALTY KICKS

compere this if u want highlight

Senegal v Algeria Highlights - Total AFCON 2019 - FINAL

now tell me if Ethiopian team have ball control, zero they dont have even aim, zero Drabbling .. they dont know what they were doing ... now how to train our team is very easy ball control first .. if u to control the ball everything start with juggling

as u can see all juggling copied from the master ..

this is look very simple if u want to control the ball u must start with juggling the rest follow people in Ethiopia think juggling is trick .. but if u dont control the ball with leg as if your leg is your hand how in hell u play.. u have to control the ball with all your body..

this is the star.........

Ethiopian Messi Haileysus Melkamu Football Tricks Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Jul 2019, 13:08

Woyane rat - There are world class players who are not necessarily great jugglers. Take the living legend Ronald Koeman who never dribble the ball but his power-strikes and accuracies were unparalleled. The same is true to most German players. They aren’t the best dribblers but their energy and passion brought them victories even over the technic-savvy Brazilians. And not all players who can juggle are necessarily good players in the game even if the might be technically better. If that wasn’t the case, all street performers would have been Messi #2. Aside from juggling, a good soccer player needs to have awareness, composure, speed, strength, finishing skills, defense, work ethic, passion and ability to do long passes and turning.

Your stiff and simplistic TPLF-style exegesis shows how immature and copy-maniacal mthrfckr you’re.
Ethoash wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 11:15

ባህር ዳር ከነማ ከ ፋሲል ከነማ በባህር ዳር ብሄራዊ ስታዲየም የጨዋታ ሀይላይት

Abaymado

let time i ask u to explain something u fail me big time..u seem like blind supporter of ፋሲል ከነማ , by the way correct your sentence i dont know there is team called ፋሲል ሃዋሳ ...

looooooooooooooooooooook this Zambia VS Ivory coast, Final 2012 ALL PENALTY way worth to watch then watching ባህር ዳር ከነማ ከ ፋሲል ከነማ የጨዋታ ሀይላይት.. Ethiopian team r not even goooooooooooooooooooooood for village game let alone Confederation cup

Zambia VS Ivory coast, Final 2012 ALL PENALTY KICKS

compere this if u want highlight

Senegal v Algeria Highlights - Total AFCON 2019 - FINAL

now tell me if Ethiopian team have ball control, zero they dont have even aim, zero Drabbling .. they dont know what they were doing ... now how to train our team is very easy ball control first .. if u to control the ball everything start with juggling

as u can see all juggling copied from the master ..

this is look very simple if u want to control the ball u must start with juggling the rest follow people in Ethiopia think juggling is trick .. but if u dont control the ball with leg as if your leg is your hand how in hell u play.. u have to control the ball with all your body..

this is the star.........

Ethiopian Messi Haileysus Melkamu Football Tricks Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 21 Jul 2019, 13:16

ፋሲል የመጀመርያውን የአፍሪካ ውድድሩን ነሐሴ 3 ከታንዛንያው ጋር ባህር ዳር ስታድዮም ያደርጋል! ነገ ፋሲሎች በጎንደር አቀባበል ይጠብቃቸዋል::

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Jul 2019, 15:18

Selam,
i will write it to make u understand ..

የፃፈከውን ሳነብ አስታውክ አስታውክ አለኝ። መን አይነት መርዛም ነህ። እኔ እኮ ቀድሞ ነግሪሀለው እንዳንተ አይነቱ እበት ነው የኢትዬዽያን እግርኳስ ወደ ሀላ የጎተተው። እንዴት አርገህ ነው እግር ኳስ የምትጫወተው ፣ ኳሱን መቆጣጠር ካልቻልክ። እንዴት አርገህ ኳሱን ልትቆጣጠር ነው በቀኝህም በግራም እግርህ ማንጠባጠብ የማትችል ከሆነ። እኔ እኳ በማንጠባጠብ ትጫወታለህ አላልኩም ያልኩት እግርህ ልክ እንደእጅህ መታዘዝ ይጅምራሉ ፣ ኳሱን ልክ በእጅህ እንደምትጫውት በድንብ መቆጣጥር ትችላለህ ፣ የምትፈልግበትም ቦታ ለመምታት ምን ያህል ሀይል እንደምትጠቀም ስታስበው በቅፅበት መጫውት ትሸላለህ። በዢህ ላይ ማንጠባጠብ ብቻህን ለመጫወትና ለመለማመድ ያስችልሀል ። ሁሉንም አካልህን ኳሱን ለመቆጣጠር ያስችልሀል ። የመጀመሪያው ሃሃዱ የምትልበትና የምትሰለጠንበት ነው። አዎ አንዳንድ ስፕርተኞች የራሳቸው ተስጥሆ ሊሆራቸው ይቻላል ግን። በአብዛኛው ይህንን መንገድ ብንከተል ጥሩ ወጤት እናመጣለን።

most of the juggling skill and dribbling skill copied from the Master Pele

loook this video

and look this video how Ronaldinho copied pele .. only buda people say such thing like dribbling is not required ..yes, .. you cant have 11 player who r master in dribbling all u need is two or 3 and the rest should be good in something else this is team work ...what u need is finisher...to be finisher u need all the skill you listed but all start from controlling the ball ..how u train for that by juggling the ball

your question, why street performer are not good player is, like asking why street singer r not good performer or making big money.. there are many street singer who make it to big time . the only thing is someone must discover them on the right time not after they started smoking or drinking or become old..but not all street singer are not gooooooooooooooood they might look good to us but not at national team level.. so as I said juggling is the first block.. just like u study math that u never us juggling is like that u dont do juggling in the middle of play but u use your juggling skill to control the ball look Ronaldnho how he control the ball with all of his body, he was not juggling but he use juggling skill to play

loooooooooooooooooooooook when u develop skill the ball become slave and you become master .. the ball will do what u tell it to do.. the ball obey u... it will go where u send it... and u can judge where the ball going and intercept u look like u r talking to the ball and the ball telling u where it goes...

once again go back and watch this video ... the narrator explain why we need juggling...

juggling can be study by children they dont need big filed so they can practice daily with out need of playing filed .. can u imagine telling this kid to find a filed and 11 player and play (sorry he need another 11 player and 3 referee too )... when time come to pick telnet we will have large pool of skill players ready for big time

future football player

vs

street performer only depend on balancing the ball most of the time not juggling the ball hence why they r not good player.. but they could be good player if they get coach that train them...