Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I dedicate this wollo oromo song to obboletti aziza, halafifi, pastor degnet

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Jul 2019, 23:19

I love wollo Oromo songs, Nice song. Thanks

Misraq

Re: I dedicate this wollo oromo song to obboletti aziza, halafifi, pastor degnet

Post by Misraq » 20 Jul 2019, 23:43

An outright theft of wollo bete amhara song, dance. Eskista and hairdo.

90% of wollo is amhara. The rest 10% are oromo, agew. And argoba.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Jul 2019, 00:22

Mesraq Betraq the dirty gudelaAmharUwaragay diqala old le'zbo, wello is Oromo, period. There is Borona Saint, the original Borona or home base of Oromos, but your Ximbatam originless gudelaAmharuGONDERAM midgets changed the name to Amhara Saint, The culture In Kemise is a hybrid of Agazan Tigrean culture and Oromo culture, but Wello up to Alewaha, including Yeju AND KEMISE, IS 100% Oromo. Shewa IS BUT amhara , PURE AMARA, TO WHOM i BELONG BY HEFTY NOBLE MINJARIAN ORIGIN.
Get lost you dirty gudelaAmharu, Tigray has border with Agew, AFAR AND OROMO ,AND NO BORDER WITH YOUR QOLADIBA, YOUR ONLY LEGIT HOME.

lADY SADACHAGALLITU, ANCHI XIFRAM GONDERIEGALLA, YOU ARE YE GONDERGALLA, JUST LIKE MESHREFET. GET LOST, WELLO AINT GONDERAMGALLA LIKE YOU, IT IS OROMO, WITH TIGREAN AGAZIAN CULTURE SPREAD IN IT THROUGH AND THROUGH. .

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Jul 2019, 00:41

Angry agame aziza;

If i had any gondere blood i would not hide it unlike you who pretended to be amara for years as your aloas minililkze3rd.
Treachery, lying, pretending, etc, are all agame tplf cyber troll traits, not oromos.
Oromos are brutally and openly honest to friends and foes alike.
We tell it like it is hence the reason why you're typing angrily and crying.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Jul 2019, 00:42

Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 00:22
Mesraq Betraq the dirty gudelaAmharUwaragay diqala old le'zbo, wello is Oromo, period. There is Borona Saint, the original Borona or home base of Oromos, but your Ximbatam originless gudelaAmharuGONDERAM midgets changed the name to Amhara Saint, The culture In Kemise is a hybrid of Agazan Tigrean culture and Oromo culture, but Wello up to Alewaha, including Yeju AND KEMISE, IS 100% Oromo. Shewa IS BUT amhara , PURE AMARA, TO WHOM i BELONG BY HEFTY NOBLE MINJARIAN ORIGIN.
Get lost you dirty gudelaAmharu, Tigray has border with Agew, AFAR AND OROMO ,AND NO BORDER WITH YOUR QOLADIBA, YOUR ONLY LEGIT HOME.

lADY SADACHAGALLITU, ANCHI XIFRAM GONDERIEGALLA, YOU ARE YE GONDERGALLA, JUST LIKE MESHREFET. GET LOST, WELLO AINT GONDERAMGALLA LIKE YOU, IT IS OROMO, WITH TIGREAN AGAZIAN CULTURE SPREAD IN IT THROUGH AND THROUGH. .
Abejeka Abdelaziz

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Jul 2019, 00:46

Misraq wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 23:43
An outright theft of wollo bete amhara song, dance. Eskista and hairdo.

90% of wollo is amhara. The rest 10% are oromo, agew. And argoba.
Miss rock. Why dont you show us the beautiful songs of gumuz instead of bragging about another culture?
Also, nobody denied the oromo of wollo were influenced due to assimilation the same way amara were influenced by oromo warriors.
Do not forget when gondar emperors begged for help because the tigrayan emperors forces were a threat so the wollo oromo had to save the day.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Jul 2019, 01:04

Bekt sadachaximgallitu, how do you know i lied about my shewan ancestry? you are full of shi'yat, too paranoid and extremely opinionated werada ximb galla, you are truly ximbgalla, yes i'm proud agazian tigrean and agazian shewan, but i have nothing in common with budagojies, ye emis etabi weloyes and xifram midget gonderes, I'm Tigreshewan through and through,take it or leave it, this is brutal honest of who i truly am. Why would a proud Tigreshewan lie to a useless ximgalla subhuman like you. Get lost you fagut ximbgalla.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Jul 2019, 02:34

Sadacha Macca wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 22:30
I am a Christian and that is what my late parents would have liked me to be.Mekelle,my father,I want to respect this.It is upto you if you can not differentiate this.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Jul 2019, 02:38

Wello Bete Amhara is the source of amhara people. Open historical books and help yourself on the knowledge department. Since wollo is the epicenter of the amhara art and musical, everyone wants to emulate it by directly copying the rhythm, dances, hairdo and dresses.

For instance, almost all the countries musical rythem originates in wello. To name some....ambassel, tizita, anchi-hoye...etc.

Currently, an oromo from Jima or balle steal the wello rythem and sing in afan-oromo to sell albums since it is marketable. It is also being done for political purposes. The kemisse zone only holds 200-300k oromos and even them, they are not clean oromos, rather hybrids with amhara and argoba. Majority of kemisse residents are amharas. You can check the stats.

Agames also cought stealing the raya amhara dance and musicals to the point where people say "since when agames started to dance like that?".

Anyways cultural superiority of is one source inferiority complex the rest suffer.
Last edited by Misraq on 21 Jul 2019, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Jul 2019, 02:40

Wollo Raya

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Jul 2019, 02:45

Debug Wello and Amhara saying

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Jul 2019, 02:57

Semien Wollo Amanda sekota

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Jul 2019, 03:01

Adefam Mesraq BetraQ, you know shi'yat you adefam eternally pmsing qomaXAAMHARU BI'TCH, WELLO IS ITSELF AN OROMIFA NAME, YOU BI'TCH
THE THIEF OF LAND AND HISTORY, HAVE SHAME, DESSIE ITSELF IN OROMIFFA MEANS LAND OF HUTS/HOUSES, YOU BIT'CH QOMAQXAaMHARU, THERE IS NO AMHARU NAME IN ANY PART OF WELLO, GET THE HELL OUT OF IT, AMHARA SAINT NEVER EXISTED, IT WAS INTENTIONALLY CREATED BY AMHARU FAKE HISTORY FABRICATORS INTENDING TO TO COVER THE ORIGINAL BORONA SAINT, WHICH IS THE ORIGIN OF WELLO OROMOS. EVEN THE WORDS YOU MENTION IN MUSIC SUCH AS Ambasel and Bati ARE OROMIFFA TERMS.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Jul 2019, 12:33

Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 01:04
Bekt sadachaximgallitu, how do you know i lied about my shewan ancestry? you are full of shi'yat, too paranoid and extremely opinionated werada ximb galla, you are truly ximbgalla, yes i'm proud agazian tigrean and agazian shewan, but i have nothing in common with budagojies, ye emis etabi weloyes and xifram midget gonderes, I'm Tigreshewan through and through,take it or leave it, this is brutal honest of who i truly am. Why would a proud Tigreshewan lie to a useless ximgalla subhuman like you. Get lost you fagut ximbgalla.

You lie about everything angry agame aziza.
You and lying are synonymous. Nobody with an ounce of common sense would believe a word you say.
You said isayas was being airlifted to a hospital yet we saw him with pm abiy chilling walking and living life.
You said you were amara for years. You called yourself menelik. You insulted oromos for years upon years; to get oromos to insult amaras in return.
Then you log in under other names and pretended to respect oromos.
Lying and deception is natural for agame tplf cyber trolls.

Yeah go ask a shawan if they think agame tplf is their ally or if their fellow shawan amara shawan oromo and gurages are their kin and allies.
Agazian shawan doesn't even make sense because the agame presence in shawa is minimal at best.
You lie because it's what agame cyber trolls do. It's their culture.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Jul 2019, 12:37

Misraq wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 02:38
Wello Bete Amhara is the source of amhara people. Open historical books and help yourself on the knowledge department. Since wollo is the epicenter of the amhara art and musical, everyone wants to emulate it by directly copying the rhythm, dances, hairdo and dresses.

For instance, almost all the countries musical rythem originates in wello. To name some....ambassel, tizita, anchi-hoye...etc.

Currently, an oromo from Jima or balle steal the wello rythem and sing in afan-oromo to sell albums since it is marketable. It is also being done for political purposes. The kemisse zone only holds 200-300k oromos and even them, they are not clean oromos, rather hybrids with amhara and argoba. Majority of kemisse residents are amharas. You can check the stats.

Agames also cought stealing the raya amhara dance and musicals to the point where people say "since when agames started to dance like that?".

Anyways cultural superiority of is one source inferiority complex the rest suffer.
1. You forget that wollo itself is an oromo clan name and just because of wollo speaks amharic due to assimilation it doesn't mean most wollo are amara. Speaking amharic doesn't make you amara.

2. Pure amara like pure oromo are small in number. They are definitely in wollo which is a melting pot of amara oromo argobba and afars too.
So of course they've all influenced each other the same way oromo influenced amaras in ways.

There's an oromia zone in amara kilil for a reason; because the majority there are Muslim wollo oromos. Wollo is cut off from the rest of oromia geographically hence the reason why they've lost touch with their original oromo culture.

Abere

Post by Abere » 21 Jul 2019, 13:36

ለዘፈኑ ግብዣ እናመሠግናለን! - ያዝናናል። ከዚያ ባለፈ ዘፈኑ የተሰራበት ጠቅላይ ግዛት የእኔ ነው! የእኔ ነው! ጥሩ አይደለም - ክፉ የወያኔ ልክፍት በሽታ ነው - ያሳጣል እንጅ አያተርፍም። በተለይ ኦሮመኛ ተናጋሪ ወገኖቻችን የወያኔ እና የሻዕብያ መጠቀሚያ መሳርያ አትሁኑ። የያንሰኛል በሽታ ያመጣው የውሸት የጎሣ ክልል ነው። ክልል ከፈረሰ ሁሉም የሁላችን ይሆናል። ከዚያ ውጭ መሠረተ ዐልባ activism will not only make us dumb but also eternal losers. We all are witnessing that nothing has been achieved over the last 50 years under the leaderships of evil ethnic rebels. Zero gain, war, exodus , displacement, death in deep high seas yet the same despots that broke-down the once great sovereign country of Ethiopia wanted us play village-level hide and seek games. Wake up!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 21 Jul 2019, 16:07

sister belaynesh;

first of all, who is we? didn't you say you were raya? or from addis? now you are from wollo?
ayeeee confused agame cannot keep up with her lies, why not admit you are an agame from enderta/or tembien?
you are not fooling anyone but yourself when you lie about who/what you are.

a large portion of the oromos there identify as amara due to being assimilated, this is a fact that i can prove with historical sources, which prove that oromos there spoke afaan oromo more than now, and overtime, adopted amharic more and more.
the oromo usually assimilated into the local cultures that they were conquered, or not even conquered but lived with.
i know an agame would not get this because you guys were isolated in your mountains while ethiopians like amara, oromo, gurage, and others, were fighting, marrying each other, sharing each others cultures, minamen.
oromos are known to speak amharic, afaan oromo, the gurage language, the sidama language, somali language; my father for example spoke 5-6 ethiopian languages, my mom spoke 3.
what about agames? just amharic and tigrinya. and they even complain about amharic, like halafi and abdelaziza, the two people you never insult, despite them insulting amaras for years, you just focus on insulting oromos and eritreans, and then turn around and say you are amara.
LOL, yeah, right!