Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

ሲዳማ በክልል እየፈረሰች ነው፤ ሁሉም በዘር እሳት ይነዳል

Post by Horus » 20 Jul 2019, 08:23

TembienLiberation

Re: ሲዳማ በክልል እየፈረሰች ነው፤ ሁሉም በዘር እሳት ይነዳል

Post by TembienLiberation » 20 Jul 2019, 08:53

Gurage and Amhara need to fight back hand-in-hand. On the proposed Oromonization of Addis Ababa also the Amhara and the Gurage will be affected at large. We need to form a joint force (including media) that would protect our people interest if not saving the country from being killed with the TPLF medication.

I feel sorry for those consumed by the hate Originated from evil TPLF and carried on by the fool OLF. What is sure is no one can form smaller country out of the Ethiopia….there can never be a country called Oromia or Tigrai as their elites day and night work.

The Amhara - Gurage joint movement for Ethiopia is the last option Ethiopia has before trenched into ethnic bloodshed.
Horus wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:23

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 20 Jul 2019, 15:39

oromization of Addis Abeba is very Dangerous and all Ethnic group should come together and Defeat this Terrorist G-war group.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Jul 2019, 15:47

I love to see my enemies scared and crying because that's all that they can do.
Oromo-ization? Nah, just a return of lands and rights that were appropriated when the white man armed menelik to make his empire.
Not to mention that, oromos are not forcing anyone to learn their language or etc, but are saying afaan oromo should be an additional language/working language of the capital.