Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Kuasmeda

AGAMES HAVE CRIED FOR TWO DAYS!

Post by Kuasmeda » 19 Jul 2019, 13:59

After a two days fruitful working visit of Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed to Eritrea, he returned home. The two leaders walked from the hotel PM stayed to the Air port and planted trees on the way to the Air port. Mean while, TPLF minions have cried for two days.......look what the Tigray professional aka "Nuclear Bomb"' wrote on his Facebook page ... :lol: I gave up on this dude when I heard him once saying "if necessary,

Tigray should build a 'nuclear bomb ..." . These are the type of intelectuals kilil Tigray produced :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sesame

Re: AGAMES HAVE CRIED FOR TWO DAYS!

Post by sesame » 19 Jul 2019, 14:37

It is sad that the inferiority complex has been transmitted to the younger generation. They want a nation of their because they feel very small when they compare themselves with |Eritrea, But what is Tigray going to do as an independent counctry that it can't do now? For 27 years these parasites ere happy to be ERthiopianss and now that they can't loot , they think that a n independent Tigray will be better than what i t is now. |Who are they going to loot?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jul 2019, 14:43

I heard tplf trolls got drunk and cried enough tears to make a new indian ocean bro. Sebhat nega and abay tsehaye drunk whiskey, did the tigrayan circle dance, and cried together all night reminiscing on the old days when they were able to loot and abuse the country.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 19 Jul 2019, 16:40

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 14:43
I heard tplf trolls got drunk and cried enough tears to make a new indian ocean bro. Sebhat nega and abay tsehaye drunk whiskey, did the tigrayan circle dance, and cried together all night reminiscing on the old days when they were able to loot and abuse the country.
That wouldn't surprise me after one of went on the media and was crying for PIA to forgive and forget. :lol: do you remember that? He spoke in Tigrinya but essentially he was begging Sheabia to forgive and forget.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jul 2019, 17:18

nizzy wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 16:40
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 14:43
That wouldn't surprise me after one of went on the media and was crying for PIA to forgive and forget. :lol: do you remember that? He spoke in Tigrinya but essentially he was begging Sheabia to forgive and forget.

Yeah i remember the eritreans translated it.
From in 1999 abay tsehaye saying he'd destroy Eritrea to years later crying and wishing he could go visit them and be friends lol wow.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 19 Jul 2019, 17:45

የጠ/ሚ አቢይን የወያነ ኣያያዝ ጥሩ ኣይመስለኝም። ሰለዚ የወያነ ዋነኛ ታርገት የሆነ ያአማራ ህዝብ ራሱን ማሳጠቅ ኣለበት። ወያነ ታጥቃለሽ፡ ኢትዮጵያን የመተራመስ ስራ የቀጠለቹ ትገኛለሽ። የአማራ ህዝብ ፈደራል መንግስት ተማምኖ መተኛት የለበትም። የኤርትራ መንግስት ኣቃም በወያነ ኣይቀየርም፡ ወያነ ለጫካ እንጂ ለመንግስትነት የሚበቃ ድርጅት ኣደለም። ወያነ ግን ከኤርትራ ማንም ኣይነት ትንኮሳ ብታርግ የሚታገሳት ኤርትራዊ እንደለለ ግብቶታል፡ ሰለዛ ነው ፊትዋ ወደ "ትምክህተኛ" ብላ የሚትጠራው የኣማራ ህዝብ ያዘረቹ።

PM Abiy Ahmed is so soft when it comes to weyane. Atleast by now he should have branded weyane as terrorist organisation. Morover, weyane is doing everything to destabillse Ethiopia but it's ultimate target is the Amhara region. So Amaharas should arm themselves and get ready, dont wait for the federal government.