Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Re: Wedi medhin berad and foreign leaders, dr Abiye

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Jul 2019, 14:21

Justina the welfare queen hom'oshenay-akelesinkul diqala queeeritrean bitchboy, I see you are very happy qilietam Hamasen tra'nny, you are visibly satisfied for life after [deleted] all your orifices by my legendary anaconda.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Jul 2019, 15:30

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 05:36
Deqi,

how do you square the fact that Eritrea achieved almost all MDG's and illiteracy is more or less eradicated? It's well known, that Eritrea was achieving 6-8% yearly growth between 1993-98. So do you think that talent is suddenly gone now, or are there other reasons for the bad economy? Did the sanctions and attempts at isolating the country etc, had any effect? There's of course push effects to the exodus but what about pull effects, like preferred asylum status if one is Eritrean?

Can't comment on the Abraham Afwerki story, because it sounds like hearsay to me. But if it really happened, I see some good things in that story. That the Ministers, can defy the man if neccesssry.

The relationship with Qatar, if you recall, developed during the concentrated attempts by the "International community" & the Sanaa axis to isolate Eritrea. So I cannot say Eritrea had much to say in that relationship, eventhough cautious because of the Muslim Brotherhood Influence on Qatar. In reality, through al Jazeera & the white South African reporter they sent to interview him, we noticed there was something fishy going on.

The UAE & SA thing is more complicated for me to talk about, except to say Eritrea's primary interest in that issue are not the Houthis per se, but Aqap-( al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) and their elimination from Yemen.

Dr Abyi's visit, in my view, had multiple purposes.

1. 1 year review, since the peace deal.
2. Squash the rumours that went around, that the relationship between the 2 leaders had started to get cold.

Would I love to see more action & strides, though? Definitely!
Anta sebaay,

You wrote eritrea's primary interest is to eliminate ALQAEEDA from yemen (indirectly you are asserting that's the main reason why it joined SA and the UAE in their fight against the yemeni houthis)

Can you share with us when the eritrean government announced officially such crap? Or is it another scarecrow card ala higdef?

Man! Eris are far ahead of that, they no more buy such crap. They know, your god issu is currently reduced to a chilo or an errand boy of the saudis and emirates.

Regarding that you don't hold higdef membership card, that's an utter lie lol..lol. You not only hold the card, to the contrary you are the membership card giver working inside the higdef embassy in london.

Eris are much smarter than what you think of them.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 15:49

Anta sebaay, ab Embassy aykonkun z'serH. :lol:

But about the issue you raised up, eventhough the Eritrean govt didn't come out with any statement- I read literature & can read between the lines.

SA and the UAE FYI, do not always look eye to eye in Yemen. UAE's primary mission in Yemen is the elimination of AQAP, and it coincides well with what Eritrea wants to see there too.

SA's main mission is to fight the Houthis, & Iran by extension.

Eritrea has nothing to do with that & the overall BIG fight, b/n SA's wahabbis & Iran's shia.
kerenite wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 15:30
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 05:36
Deqi,

how do you square the fact that Eritrea achieved almost all MDG's and illiteracy is more or less eradicated? It's well known, that Eritrea was achieving 6-8% yearly growth between 1993-98. So do you think that talent is suddenly gone now, or are there other reasons for the bad economy? Did the sanctions and attempts at isolating the country etc, had any effect? There's of course push effects to the exodus but what about pull effects, like preferred asylum status if one is Eritrean?

Can't comment on the Abraham Afwerki story, because it sounds like hearsay to me. But if it really happened, I see some good things in that story. That the Ministers, can defy the man if neccesssry.

The relationship with Qatar, if you recall, developed during the concentrated attempts by the "International community" & the Sanaa axis to isolate Eritrea. So I cannot say Eritrea had much to say in that relationship, eventhough cautious because of the Muslim Brotherhood Influence on Qatar. In reality, through al Jazeera & the white South African reporter they sent to interview him, we noticed there was something fishy going on.

The UAE & SA thing is more complicated for me to talk about, except to say Eritrea's primary interest in that issue are not the Houthis per se, but Aqap-( al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) and their elimination from Yemen.

2. Squash the rumours that went around, that the relationship between the 2 leaders had started to get cold.

Anta sebaay,

You wrote eritrea's primary interest is to eliminate ALQAEEDA from yemen (indirectly you are asserting that's the main reason why it joined SA and the UAE in their fight against the yemeni houthis)

Can you share with us when the eritrean government announced officially such crap? Or is it another scarecrow card ala higdef?

Man! Eris are far ahead of that, they no more buy such crap. They know, your god issu is currently reduced to a chilo or an errand boy of the saudis and emirates.

Regarding that you don't hold higdef membership card, that's an utter lie lol..lol. You not only hold the card, to the contrary you are the membership card giver working inside the higdef embassy in london.

Eris are much smarter than what you think of them.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Jul 2019, 14:29

Zmeselo wrote: Deqi,

The typical qomesh adey hankuluni excuse is an outdated alibi to justify the incompetent rule of the dictator... Lets say for the sake of discussion, the country was isolated, it was under economic sanction for the last more than a decade period but What has changed from The time dr abiye arrived in asmara last year to this Day? , youngsters are leaving their country despite the european union doesn't have preferential reception of eritreans refugees...the country is getting in worse conditions for Every day which pass and not better, the dictator doesn't have any plan to reconcile and agree how to move the country forward. Hence your excuse to defend the dictator is just excuse.

Do you say hearsay? The fact that members of the cabinet were not present in reception and taking farewell of dr abiye in asmara airport is evident enough that what i told you is accurate.

So you are admitting that the dictator was utilized by the amir of qatar as a tool to portray qatar as a frog who acts like an elephant.

The UAE & SA thing is more complicated for me to talk about, except to say Eritrea's primary interest in that issue are not the Houthis per se, but Aqap-( al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) and their elimination from Yemen

Politics is about interest, it is, if you scratch my back, i will scratch your back and it seems the incompetent dictator doesn't know this fundamental facts

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Jul 2019, 14:43

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:54
Did I stutter, you cünt?

You're the famous sperm drinker here in mereja, f-n bloodclot!

pastlast wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:37

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:25

pastlast wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:13
Coward, you are anonymous because you are an Opportunist PFDJ member. The "I'm not a card carrying member"...Negro please, everything you say and do is PFDJ card carrying member ACtivity and Behavior!

As soon as the Dictator is no longer in power for whatever reason, you will switch like all PFDJ members who switched from Dergue ESAPA to PFDJ in 1994.

Before PFDJ (People's..) was created in 1994, the EPLF which was SPECIFICALLy for ERITREANS ONLY had over 1 million members in the EPLA, Hafash Wudub, Relief groups etc!

PFDJ is NOT EPLF, PFDJ = DERGUE ESAPA + Isayas Afwrki's Mafia (selfinatsnet)!

Selfinatsnet's Goals have never been EPLF's Goals!....The outcome is clear in the way Eritrea is INTENTIONALLY HELD BACK from Development by PFDJ/Isayas Afwrki...(no sanctions, no weyane, no global quarters blah blah is to blame)

Selfish Zmeselo!

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:58
Strangly though, & I guarantee you that I'm not the one to attend PFDJ meetings and am not even a card carrying member of, but what I notice especially in the diaspora is the opposite.

Since the govt is universally painted as a worse dictatorship than all the dictatorships in the world combined, government supporters are routinely harassed. When they arrange a conference, instead of countering it by arranging a rival conference, the off- position rather disrupts pfdj's. Women being called "nay Isayas shermüta", while coming in. Check, all the govt supporters tweets! They're always countered, by a barrage of insults from the govt or Isaias haters. etc.

No civility, whatsoever. Yet, they demand civility from others.

The media in the West, prefers to interview govt. critics & only their point of view is heard etc.

I wouldn't be anonymous here, if it wasn't for that. Why so, if we're supposedly living in democracies?
eritrea wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:34
Well, Zmeselo, I really commend you for your opinion. You gave us at least, some insight about your thoughts unlike the other trolls in this forum. As you might know, in most cases this days, every genuine ideas or critics raised by any concerned Eritrean is met with horrendous insults, harasments and degradation by trolls who are supposedly supporters of a government that has lost all crediblity by all standards.

Case in point, the reality in Eritrea today is that no one feels safe. Even priests and monks are not exempted from this anxieties. Just few weeks ago, 5 monks from Debrebzien were actually arrested and no one knows their whereabouts today. Short after that, followed the closure of different clincs and orphan homes run by the catholic church.

Most Eritreans are not allowed to have a passport. It is after they leave their country that they can obtain a passport of their nation. Most Eritreans that leave Eritrea for Ethiopia are in most cases to unite with their families in western europe and America. But, it has been almost a years since Eritrea opened an embassy in Ethiopia but still is not willing to support its citizens with a passport. And they have to take another route to Kenya or other neighbouring countries to obtain a passport.

To summarize my point. I don't feel there is a genuine desire from the government to meet peoples desire and aspiration. Reunion of families and repatriation of soldiers back home is something that is deemed allergic by the President. You can just figure it out why.

Look what the supposed respected person is saying

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 21 Jul 2019, 15:32

NO GIMP like Gimponkolo can bark or give suggestions without his Masters orders from Adi Halo..Lol....

Isayas Afwrki brings out his Gimp, (meselo)...Lol!!!!

Degnet wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 14:43
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:54
Did I stutter, you cünt?

You're the famous sperm drinker here in mereja, f-n bloodclot!

pastlast wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:37

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:25

pastlast wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:13
Coward, you are anonymous because you are an Opportunist PFDJ member. The "I'm not a card carrying member"...Negro please, everything you say and do is PFDJ card carrying member ACtivity and Behavior!

As soon as the Dictator is no longer in power for whatever reason, you will switch like all PFDJ members who switched from Dergue ESAPA to PFDJ in 1994.

Before PFDJ (People's..) was created in 1994, the EPLF which was SPECIFICALLy for ERITREANS ONLY had over 1 million members in the EPLA, Hafash Wudub, Relief groups etc!

PFDJ is NOT EPLF, PFDJ = DERGUE ESAPA + Isayas Afwrki's Mafia (selfinatsnet)!

Selfinatsnet's Goals have never been EPLF's Goals!....The outcome is clear in the way Eritrea is INTENTIONALLY HELD BACK from Development by PFDJ/Isayas Afwrki...(no sanctions, no weyane, no global quarters blah blah is to blame)

Selfish Zmeselo!

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:58
Strangly though, & I guarantee you that I'm not the one to attend PFDJ meetings and am not even a card carrying member of, but what I notice especially in the diaspora is the opposite.

Since the govt is universally painted as a worse dictatorship than all the dictatorships in the world combined, government supporters are routinely harassed. When they arrange a conference, instead of countering it by arranging a rival conference, the off- position rather disrupts pfdj's. Women being called "nay Isayas shermüta", while coming in. Check, all the govt supporters tweets! They're always countered, by a barrage of insults from the govt or Isaias haters. etc.

No civility, whatsoever. Yet, they demand civility from others.

The media in the West, prefers to interview govt. critics & only their point of view is heard etc.

I wouldn't be anonymous here, if it wasn't for that. Why so, if we're supposedly living in democracies?

Look what the supposed respected person is saying