Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ክልል፣ ክልል፣ ክልል፣ ትግሬ ክልል፣ አማራ ክልል፣ ኦሮሞ ክልል፣ ከፋ ክልል፣ ሲዳማ ክልል ፣ ዎላኢታ ክልል ፣ ሃረሬ ክልል፣ ሙርሲ ክልል ፤ ኢትዮጵያ ባልሰከኑ ወጣቶች በመፍረስ ላይ

Post by Horus » 20 Jul 2019, 13:46

Ethoash wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:28
Horus wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:19
አቶአስሽ

እኔ ምንም የምቆሰቁሰው የምቀርሰው ነገር የለም ። ቀረሰ ማለት በእኔ ቋንቋ ጸነሰ፣ ጀመረ፣ ቀረጸ፣ ወጠነ ማለት ነው። እያንዳንዱ ቂጣ ጠፍጣፊ የራሱን ቂጣ ይበላል። በግድ ! ሲዳማ አልቆለታል። ከዛሬ ጀምሮ ሰው ሲዳማን አምኖ እዚያ ለመኖር፣ ለመስራት ከሄደ እሱ በድን መሃይም ነው። አስታውስ ያልኩህን ስልጣኔ በሰርአትና ሰላም አፈር ላይ ነው የምትበቅል። እንደ ቂሮ እንደ ኢጀቶ ይሉት ይህን መሰል እውቀት ባጠገባቸው አያልፍም ። ብርሌ ከነቃ አይሆንም እቃ እንዲሉ አበቃሁ !!
ኤርትራኖችም እንዲህ ይሉ ነበር ። እኛ ከወጣን አየር መንገዱ ይከስራል። ስማይ ተቀዶ መሬትን ይወጣል። እኔ እካ የሲዳማን ክልል መኖን አልደግፍም ዋና ከተማነታቸውን አጡ። ይምልህ እኮ ሲዳማ መብታቸው ነው ክልል መሆን አወቀው ነው የሚገቡበት። ወይ ይነሳሉ ውይ ይከስማሉ ከከስሙ ደግሞ በሚቀጥለው ግዜ ሌላ ፓርቲ መርጠው እስደሙምሀል

ኤርትራኖችን ከመገንጠል ምንም አያቆማቸውም ነበር የዛሬ ፴ ዓመት ዛሬ ደግሞ ኤርትራኖች ብትጠይቃቸው ኢትዬዽያ ጋራ ለመዋሐድ ፱፱።፱% ኙ ለኢትዬዽያ ይመርጣሉ። ቁምነገሩ ያለው ። እንዲገነጠሉ በመፍቀዳችን ነው ለዚህ የደርስነው በስላም ጎሬበታሞች መሆናቸ።
አንድ መሃይም ዘሎ ገደል በመግባት ራሱን የመግደል መብት አለው እንበል ግ ን ሲዳማኮ የኢትዮጵያ ምድር ነው ። የሲዳማ ደደብ በሰራው መላው አገር ይታወካል። ያንተ ሎጂክ የህጻን ሎጂክ እንጂ አንድ ላገሩ ለህዝቡ ሃላፊነት የሚሰማው አመለካከት አይደለም

መባል ያለበት መፈክር ክልል ይፍርእስ ንእው

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ክልል፣ ክልል፣ ክልል፣ ትግሬ ክልል፣ አማራ ክልል፣ ኦሮሞ ክልል፣ ከፋ ክልል፣ ሲዳማ ክልል ፣ ዎላኢታ ክልል ፣ ሃረሬ ክልል፣ ሙርሲ ክልል ፤ ኢትዮጵያ ባልሰከኑ ወጣቶች በመፍረስ ላይ

Ethoash wrote:
Horus wrote:
አቶአስሽ

እኔ ምንም የምቆሰቁሰው የምቀርሰው ነገር የለም ። ቀረሰ ማለት በእኔ ቋንቋ ጸነሰ፣ ጀመረ፣ ቀረጸ፣ ወጠነ ማለት ነው። እያንዳንዱ ቂጣ ጠፍጣፊ የራሱን ቂጣ ይበላል። በግድ ! ሲዳማ አልቆለታል። ከዛሬ ጀምሮ ሰው ሲዳማን አምኖ እዚያ ለመኖር፣ ለመስራት ከሄደ እሱ በድን መሃይም ነው። አስታውስ ያልኩህን ስልጣኔ በሰርአትና ሰላም አፈር ላይ ነው የምትበቅል። እንደ ቂሮ እንደ ኢጀቶ ይሉት ይህን መሰል እውቀት ባጠገባቸው አያልፍም ። ብርሌ ከነቃ አይሆንም እቃ እንዲሉ አበቃሁ !!
ኤርትራኖችም እንዲህ ይሉ ነበር ። እኛ ከወጣን አየር መንገዱ ይከስራል። ስማይ ተቀዶ መሬትን ይወጣል። እኔ እካ የሲዳማን ክልል መኖን አልደግፍም ዋና ከተማነታቸውን አጡ። ይምልህ እኮ ሲዳማ መብታቸው ነው ክልል መሆን አወቀው ነው የሚገቡበት። ወይ ይነሳሉ ውይ ይከስማሉ ከከስሙ ደግሞ በሚቀጥለው ግዜ ሌላ ፓርቲ መርጠው እስደሙምሀል

ኤርትራኖችን ከመገንጠል ምንም አያቆማቸውም ነበር የዛሬ ፴ ዓመት ዛሬ ደግሞ ኤርትራኖች ብትጠይቃቸው ኢትዬዽያ ጋራ ለመዋሐድ ፱፱።፱% ኙ ለኢትዬዽያ ይመርጣሉ። ቁምነገሩ ያለው ። እንዲገነጠሉ በመፍቀዳችን ነው ለዚህ የደርስነው በስላም ጎሬበታሞች መሆናቸ።
አንድ መሃይም ዘሎ ገደል በመግባት ራሱን የመግደል መብት አለው እንበል ግ ን ሲዳማኮ የኢትዮጵያ ምድር ነው ። የሲዳማ ደደብ በሰራው መላው አገር ይታወካል። ያንተ ሎጂክ የህጻን ሎጂክ እንጂ አንድ ላገሩ ለህዝቡ ሃላፊነት የሚሰማው አመለካከት አይደለም

Horus
Senior Member+

Ethoash wrote:
Horus wrote:
አቶአስሽ

Horus
Senior Member+

Ethoash wrote:
Horus wrote:
አቶአስሽ

Horus
Senior Member+

Ethoash wrote:
Horus wrote:
አቶአስሽ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Jul 2019, 14:29

Horus wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 13:46

አንድ መሐይም ገደል ቢገባ በጣም ጥሩ ነው ለቀሩት ትልቅ ትምህርት ይሆናቸዋል።
በዚሁ አባባልህ እኮ ሲዳማን እየስደብክ ነው። ሁሉም መሐይሞች ስለሆኑ አንተ ከነሱ በላይ ስለምታውቅላቸው አይገንጠሉ ትላቸዋልህ እንቢ ካሉ ደግሞ ፌደራል ትልክባቸዋለህ።

የሲዳማ ነገር እኮ የፍች መብት ማለት ነው ። አንድ ሰው ከሚስቱ እንዲፋታ ብትፈቅድ ሁሉም ሰው ይፋታል ማለት ነው ውይ። ይልቁንስ ይህ ይፍች መብት መረጋገጥ ባለትዳሮችን ተዝናንተው ትዳራቸውን እንዲገፉ ያረጋቸዋል በፈለጉት ስዓት ይፍች መብታቸውን ለመጠቀም የሚችሉ መሆንቸውን ስላውቁ።
አይ መፍታት አትችልም ሞት ብቻ ነው እናንተን የሚያፋታ ከተባልክ ደግሞ ሚስት ህን ገደለህም ቢሆን ትዳርህን ለመፍታት ትፈልጋለህ። ሌላ መውጫ ስለሌለው። ታድያ ከዚህ አይነቱ ደደብ ሕግ ጠብቀን።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Jul 2019, 12:25

Woyane rat - That’s why I want you to jump off a steep cliff since you’re a useless gob. But your loved ones will advise you not to do so. Horus is advising Sidama extremists not to pursue what they started but your pushing them off the cliff. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 14:29
Horus wrote:

አንድ መሐይም ገደል ቢገባ በጣም ጥሩ ነው ለቀሩት ትልቅ ትምህርት ይሆናቸዋል።
በዚሁ አባባልህ እኮ ሲዳማን እየስደብክ ነው። ሁሉም መሐይሞች ስለሆኑ አንተ ከነሱ በላይ ስለምታውቅላቸው አይገንጠሉ ትላቸዋልህ እንቢ ካሉ ደግሞ ፌደራል ትልክባቸዋለህ።

የሲዳማ ነገር እኮ የፍች መብት ማለት ነው ። አንድ ሰው ከሚስቱ እንዲፋታ ብትፈቅድ ሁሉም ሰው ይፋታል ማለት ነው ውይ። ይልቁንስ ይህ ይፍች መብት መረጋገጥ ባለትዳሮችን ተዝናንተው ትዳራቸውን እንዲገፉ ያረጋቸዋል በፈለጉት ስዓት ይፍች መብታቸውን ለመጠቀም የሚችሉ መሆንቸውን ስላውቁ።
አይ መፍታት አትችልም ሞት ብቻ ነው እናንተን የሚያፋታ ከተባልክ ደግሞ ሚስት ህን ገደለህም ቢሆን ትዳርህን ለመፍታት ትፈልጋለህ። ሌላ መውጫ ስለሌለው። ታድያ ከዚህ አይነቱ ደደብ ሕግ ጠብቀን።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 21 Jul 2019, 16:00

Selam/ wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 12:25
Woyane rat - That’s why I want you to jump off a steep cliff since you’re a useless gob. But your loved ones will advise you not to do so. Horus is advising Sidama extremists not to pursue what they started but your pushing them off the cliff. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
Horus wrote:
Selam,

no body talking about jumping off the cliff it is the way of saying. beside your buddy called Sidama people idiot who doesnt know what good for them so he want to advice them the right way..

why would u see divorce as jumping of the cliff .. there is life after divorce.. so let the Sidama see how good divorce is then they will learn their lesson... otherwise as u suggested u cant stop them from what the going to do with advice .. u have to use force to stop them .. this part of information both of you doesnt tell us but that is what u believed oppressed the Sidama right by force because u think it is wrong for them .. u think u know better then themselves..

anyhow i lifted my support for Sidama statehood. because they were not following the Golden Constitution word for word.. they use hooligan to burn the city and they killed many none sidama this only it force them to forfeit the Constitution right to be statehood . no Dr. Abiy have Golden opportunity to arrest all of Sidama administration who demanded statehood and jail them for not stopping the hooligan crime .. or give them 48 hours to resigned from their power and let the Sidama stathood application run it course.. also give 24 hours to those hooligan to leave the city but any one caught in the city without living in city will be haled for crime of those who died in riot and looting .. man haunt will be conducted anyone who looted property and taken home must return it but if he fail to return and found out because some one saw him take it home and give tip to fed policy that thief would be punished for under terrorism act not thief... this much i can say because i am not for Sidama or this or that Group i am pro Golden Constitution all i am saying is follow the Constitution word for word four point

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Jul 2019, 23:27

Woyane rat - A good neighbor tries to avert a divorce. A horrible one, like yourself, puts more gasoline into it. That’s because you've emerged from the abyss of Dedebit and never experienced how the elderly initiate the process of reconciliation.

“If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses. If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.” Matthew 18:15-17
Ethoash wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 16:00
Selam/ wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 12:25
Ethoash wrote:
Horus wrote:
Selam,

no body talking about jumping off the cliff it is the way of saying. beside your buddy called Sidama people idiot who doesnt know what good for them so he want to advice them the right way..

why would u see divorce as jumping of the cliff .. there is life after divorce.. so let the Sidama see how good divorce is then they will learn their lesson... otherwise as u suggested u cant stop them from what the going to do with advice .. u have to use force to stop them .. this part of information both of you doesnt tell us but that is what u believed oppressed the Sidama right by force because u think it is wrong for them .. u think u know better then themselves..

anyhow i lifted my support for Sidama statehood. because they were not following the Golden Constitution word for word.. they use hooligan to burn the city and they killed many none sidama this only it force them to forfeit the Constitution right to be statehood . no Dr. Abiy have Golden opportunity to arrest all of Sidama administration who demanded statehood and jail them for not stopping the hooligan crime .. or give them 48 hours to resigned from their power and let the Sidama stathood application run it course.. also give 24 hours to those hooligan to leave the city but any one caught in the city without living in city will be haled for crime of those who died in riot and looting .. man haunt will be conducted anyone who looted property and taken home must return it but if he fail to return and found out because some one saw him take it home and give tip to fed policy that thief would be punished for under terrorism act not thief... this much i can say because i am not for Sidama or this or that Group i am pro Golden Constitution all i am saying is follow the Constitution word for word four point

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 10:47

selam
what happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppped to you .. u dont have answer for Matthew 18;7

okay u ask me about your " A good neighbor tries to avert a divorce. A horrible one, like yourself, puts more gasoline into it."

SO Let me ask you one question let say Actress Tigist Milkessa fiancé ask u to keep his marriage after the Actress Tigist Milkessa video come out and for all to see that she cheated on him (let assume it is proven) would u advice him to divorce or took keep his marriage or you say this one is on you it is all about to you

now let me ask you another one if your sister come and told u her husband abused her, he is drinking every day, and spend all his money on gambling she is the one who carry him for years and he also cheat on her would u still tell her to keep her marriage

my point is there are marriage that u can save there are marriage that u cant say .. that is why fed. come in in marrige to save the marriage before to reach this step..

the women will get article 39 that he can use anytime she feel that the marriage is not for her..
her husband also know she have article 39 and treat her well in order to keep her
her husband know he cant force her to stay with him all he depend is her free will to stay with him.. this also work both way.
now the Constitution of marriage also protect the asset, the children and the wife also
her husband cant tell her bye bye i divorce u now.. no u have to pay child support, he have to divided the asset, and also pay alimony wife support all this right come from constitution of marriage
one last point even u cant tell your own daughter who to marry after 18 years old she will declare self rule and live as she think so gooooooooooooooooood luck mr. have a nice life.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Jul 2019, 14:49

Woyane rat - Is this how they teach you in Dedebit cave? Repeat the same crap over and over again until the pupils brain is hacked. Get first a medical help for your progressing dementia and then we will discuss.
Ethoash wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 10:47
selam
what happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppped to you .. u dont have answer for Matthew 18;7

okay u ask me about your " A good neighbor tries to avert a divorce. A horrible one, like yourself, puts more gasoline into it."

SO Let me ask you one question let say Actress Tigist Milkessa fiancé ask u to keep his marriage after the Actress Tigist Milkessa video come out and for all to see that she cheated on him (let assume it is proven) would u advice him to divorce or took keep his marriage or you say this one is on you it is all about to you

now let me ask you another one if your sister come and told u her husband abused her, he is drinking every day, and spend all his money on gambling she is the one who carry him for years and he also cheat on her would u still tell her to keep her marriage

my point is there are marriage that u can save there are marriage that u cant say .. that is why fed. come in in marrige to save the marriage before to reach this step..

the women will get article 39 that he can use anytime she feel that the marriage is not for her..
her husband also know she have article 39 and treat her well in order to keep her
her husband know he cant force her to stay with him all he depend is her free will to stay with him.. this also work both way.
now the Constitution of marriage also protect the asset, the children and the wife also
her husband cant tell her bye bye i divorce u now.. no u have to pay child support, he have to divided the asset, and also pay alimony wife support all this right come from constitution of marriage
one last point even u cant tell your own daughter who to marry after 18 years old she will declare self rule and live as she think so gooooooooooooooooood luck mr. have a nice life.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 15:06

Selam/ wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:49
Woyane rat - Is this how they teach you in Dedebit cave? Repeat the same crap over and over again until the pupils brain is hacked. Get first a medical help for your progressing dementia and then we will discuss.
Selam, u already answer to all of my question why u think we have to discuss more..take your own advice man

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Jul 2019, 18:35

I’ve never attempted nor will I attempt to have a civilized discussion with hateful woyane rats. I cast off these divisive villains and hyenas rather than domesticating them.
Ethoash wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 15:06
Selam/ wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:49
Selam, u already answer to all of my question why u think we have to discuss more..take your own advice man