Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Sources say Ethiopian airline travels from Addis to Asmara with only 10 passengers & it is operating at loss for politic

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Jul 2019, 20:08

Since the agreement reached Eritrea owed over $6M dollars to the Ethiopian airline but when the CEO went to Asmara Issayas brought him Qolqal than pay his debt. The same Egypt could not pay to south Korea for their agreement to use landing their planes. So, the maid Issayas and the boss Egypt are bankrupted.

Axumawi
Member+

Re: Sources say Ethiopian airline travels from Addis to Asmara with only 10 passengers & it is operating at loss for pol

Post by Axumawi » 18 Jul 2019, 20:13

Not only that but Isayas not being able to pay is the biggest problem.

Ahmed Shide has been paying EAL until now, but he is facing revolt from his department. Consider the political situation.

Isayas needs to do another Hindu dance for the Oromo. They are most unhappy with the situation of EAL and money paid on behalf of Isayas.
They do not want to humiliate Isayas, but they do not want to be overthrown either.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Sources say Ethiopian airline travels from Addis to Asmara with only 10 passengers & it is operating at loss for pol

Post by Ethoash » 19 Jul 2019, 10:35

EAL

First i laugh laughed and almost die laughing .. then when i wakeup i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel sorry for Eritrea and i dont want to humiliate ISISI awarki too, so i come up with this solution

Assmara must be stop over for example if u want to fly to Saudi or Egypt Eritrea would be stop over this way we dont lose anything we just landed there and drop ten passenger and fly to Egypt once a weak ..

or what we can do is stop over to Golden city and fly to Assmara this way we will lose only 25% of the trip use also domestic plane such as Bombardier Q400.

sesame

Post by sesame » 19 Jul 2019, 14:47

Mesakin Agame, their desperation is getting ridiculous. It was reported yesterday that in one year, Rthiopian has carried 130,000 passengers from and to Asmara. Almost every Eritrean from the Diaspora now is t aking a flight to Addis and then Asmara.

But I want to know how many passengers goto agameland .

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Jul 2019, 17:53

sesame wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 14:47
Mesakin Agame, their desperation is getting ridiculous. It was reported yesterday that in one year, Rthiopian has carried 130,000 passengers from and to Asmara. Almost every Eritrean from the Diaspora now is t aking a flight to Addis and then Asmara.

But I want to know how many passengers goto agameland .
addis ababa is remake by TPLF THANKS TO MELES....EVEN THE ERITREAN approve of Addis Ababa as uae...

do u remember the old addis ababa compere it with new addis ababa