Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumawi
Member+

PM Abiy: Unless you have other plans this trip is wrong place

Post by Axumawi » 18 Jul 2019, 19:08

President Isayas should have come to Addis Ababa or some place near. You could have sent him a plane if he does not have one.

With the situation in Diredawa, Awasa, Bahirdar it was wrong for you to travel.

The Officials in jail from Amhara kilil are in hunger strike. You knew this. now 3 of them are sick one of them col. Alebel. This thing will unnecessarily get out of control. Make also public if there is reason why they are jailed. I have no love for these men's politics, but the Kilil is in free fall. No Government and I do not want to see Agew victimized by Fano shifta.

Dirdawa has been made coup by Oromo on Somali. That is powder keg
Awasa in Sidama is now security/emergency zone

pushkin

Re: PM Abiy: Unless you have other plans this trip is wrong place

Post by pushkin » 18 Jul 2019, 19:11

IS THAT TO FAAACCK YOUR AMENZRA MOM AGAME GERE TATIWOS!!! :mrgreen:
Axumawi wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 19:08
President Isayas should have come to Addis Ababa or some place near.

The Officials in jail from Amhara kilil are in hunger strike. You knew this. now 3 of them are sick one of them col. Alebel

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 18 Jul 2019, 19:14

I know there is big problem of paying Ethiopian airlines, but that is not big emergency considering what is happening in Ethiopia today.

If Isayas cannot find money from his Arab masters, ethiopian airlines has to stop.

The Federal government has been paying on behalf of Isayas, but now PM Abiy has been given the short story from Shide.

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 18 Jul 2019, 19:16

YOUR SARMUUTTAA MOM IS ALWAYS GOSSIPING DURING HER UAL COFFEE CEREMONY :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Axumawi wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 19:14
I know there is big problem of paying Ethiopian airlines, but that is not big emergency considering what is happening in Ethiopia today.

If Isayas cannot find money from his Arab masters, ethiopian airlines has to stop.

The Federal government has been paying on behalf of Isayas, but now PM Abiy has been given the short story from Shide.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 18 Jul 2019, 19:20

I would not be bending for Arabs who cannot pay this bill of Ethiopian Airlines.

But to each their own.

If PM Abiy and Isayas cannot solve this, Ethiopian Airlines will stop.

Ahmed Shide has said Ethiopian Government cannot keep paying Eritrean bill to Ethiopian airlines.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jul 2019, 19:27

How do you know an oromo 'did a coup on dire dawa'? do you have proof as to who the killer was/is?
because i am hearing otherwise. but of course, who expects truth from a tplf cyber/cadre-/troll?

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 19 Jul 2019, 00:41

Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 19:27
How do you know an oromo 'did a coup on dire dawa'? do you have proof as to who the killer was/is?
because i am hearing otherwise. but of course, who expects truth from a tplf cyber/cadre-/troll?
Sadacha,

Fes yalebet zilay aychilim

Don't panic
To tell you the truth, I hadn't heard there was killing.
The coup I am talking about is that:

The vice administrator and council sat for gimgema of the Administrator, knowing full well that he is on official/work in France.
That is all.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jul 2019, 01:15

Axumawi wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 00:41
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Sadacha,

Don't panic

The vice administrator and council sat for gimgema of the Administrator, knowing full well that he is on official/work in France.
That is all.

Ya ilma harree,

In other words; you lied again or deliberately distorted things to make oromos look bad.
No worries. Nothing but lies and malicious propaganda is expected from tplf cyber trolls.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 19 Jul 2019, 01:21

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 01:15
Axumawi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Sadacha,

Don't panic

That is all.

Ya ilma harree,

In other words; you lied again or deliberately distorted things to make oromos look bad.
No worries. Nothing but lies and malicious propaganda is expected from tplf cyber trolls.

lol
Dedhri adgi zikedes tirat adgi lemede
What was the truth of what happened in the gimgema meeting?

Journalists asked and there was no reply for two questions:
Why did you do gimgema of the administrator when you know he is on work trip in France
Why did the deputy administrator sat in the administrator desk when he had his own

No answer.

euroland

Post by euroland » 19 Jul 2019, 06:20

Uggume....hirrrrr de’a beli
Axumawi wrote:
President Isayas should have come to Addis Ababa or some place near. You could have sent him a plane if he does not have one.

The Officials in jail from Amhara kilil are in hunger strike. You knew this. now 3 of them are sick one of them col. Alebel. This thing will unnecessarily get out of control. Make also public if there is reason why they are jailed. I have no love for these men's politics, but the Kilil is in free fall. No Government and I do not want to see Agew victimized by Fano shifta.

gurre

Post by gurre » 19 Jul 2019, 06:47

Axumawi wrote:

Whatever your motive might be,this makes sense to me.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jul 2019, 11:58

Axumawi wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 01:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 01:15
Axumawi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Sadacha,

Don't panic

That is all.

Ya ilma harree,

lol
Dedhri adgi zikedes tirat adgi lemede
What was the truth of what happened in the gimgema meeting?

Journalists asked and there was no reply for two questions:
Why did you do gimgema of the administrator when you know he is on work trip in France
Why did the deputy administrator sat in the administrator desk when he had his own

No answer.

Ya ilma sarree,

So you admit you lied which is the norm for tplf cyber cadres, yes? Cool.
You didn't prove any of what you said, yet expect people to just take your word for it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Jul 2019, 12:11

axum

look the difference between gurre reply and Sadacha Macca, pushkin

both Sadacha Macca, and pushkin they want to switch the topic they want to talk not related subject ... your question is very simple why every time Dr. Abiy go out when he smell trouble at him... why not focus on this title