Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrean elders proven to be correct

Post by Degnet » 19 Jul 2019, 17:10

present,
You are not helping anyone,such talks is not Ethiopian,hatse Haileslassie baymaru sltan felegi binorum betam wise sew neberu metsehaf kedus yegebachew neber.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jul 2019, 17:12

present wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 17:01
Wahabi it's not like your dream didn't come true. Good luck with displacing/fighting with 10 million Addis addisabeians. Forget fighting with other Ethiopians like Afar, debub, Amara, Gurage etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you making fun of the prostitues kebesas in Addis. You have been insulting kebesa ascaris million times, I have the proofs. But now you are su'cking their minority di'ck. Disgusting

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 16:24
present wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 15:45
Delusional wahabi :lol:

The prostitute minority kebesas are playing with homeless peoples' dic'ks in Addis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of them are also in Sudan doing it. Actually majority are in Sawa getting raped!

Always su'cking the minority kebesa dic'k!

" አራጅ በጉን እስኪያርደው ይሸከመዋል እስኪያርደው ከለመለመው ሳርም ውሃም ይሰጠዋል ...ቀኑ በደረሰ ጊዜ ግን ያርደዋል ቆዳዉንም ይሸጠዋል"

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 14:40
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 04:32
Honorable sadacha, they've just managed to prove to you- LIVE- that what our elders said, was absolutely correct. Look at how, they've surrounded you & the disrespectful manner they're talking to you. A bunch of blood sücking leeches.

You bunch of fa9s, you ain't worthy to kiss the shoes of honorable sadacha.
Lol i have a funny analogy.
The horn of Africa is a playground.
The oromo kids are playing with the Eritrean kids and the somali kids and the amara kids, gurage kids and everyone else; while the agames of Ethiopia are isolated in the corner watching with furious envy: hence the reason for their anger.

:lol:

I can literally hear your tears dropping on your keyboard as you typed that. Wow. I'm sorry sister belaynesh. I would never want to hurt our tigrayan sisters i always respect women.

Agame sister belaynesh,

Wipe away those tears.
You are the child of the golden race tegaru!
You have no fears!
One thing i wont do is insult women.
That's too low. We oromo warriors have morals and ethics that i know tplf cyber trolls lack.

Oromos are not worried about your idle threats my tigrayan sister. The oromo enemies are extremists in the tegaru camp and those who wish to dismantle federalism: and both of those groups are too weak to be considered as a threat.
Don't worry though, we have no problem with peace loving tegaru. Sometimes when angry we humans tend to say things we don't mean, no problem or chiger yelem or rakoon hin jiru.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Jul 2019, 17:20

Ye egna teiake and becha new,Egziabhern yemiawk yegzan endet wede hula enmelesalen,Nero

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jul 2019, 17:49

present wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 17:35
No ethiopians wants wahabis. There is nothing to gain from them but lose everything. The time for all Ethiopians to speak as one is coming.

You run your mouth but non of your dreams have materialized :lol: :lol: :lol:

NONE!

Degnet,
You are right. No body wants see people with no culture and future. The wahabis borrow everything from others. He hates Habeshas but he loves Arebs and their religion

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 17:12
present wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 17:01
Wahabi it's not like your dream didn't come true. Good luck with displacing/fighting with 10 million Addis addisabeians. Forget fighting with other Ethiopians like Afar, debub, Amara, Gurage etc

Why are you making fun of the prostitues kebesas in Addis. You have been insulting kebesa ascaris million times, I have the proofs. But now you are su'cking their minority di'ck. Disgusting

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 16:24
present wrote:

The prostitute minority kebesas are playing with homeless peoples' dic'ks in Addis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of them are also in Sudan doing it. Actually majority are in Sawa getting raped!

" አራጅ በጉን እስኪያርደው ይሸከመዋል እስኪያርደው ከለመለመው ሳርም ውሃም ይሰጠዋል ...ቀኑ በደረሰ ጊዜ ግን ያርደዋል ቆዳዉንም ይሸጠዋል"

Sadacha Macca wrote:

The oromo kids are playing with the Eritrean kids and the somali kids and the amara kids, gurage kids and everyone else; while the agames of Ethiopia are isolated in the corner watching with furious envy: hence the reason for their anger.

I can literally hear your tears dropping on your keyboard as you typed that. Wow. I'm sorry sister belaynesh. I would never want to hurt our tigrayan sisters i always respect women.

Agame sister belaynesh,

Wipe away those tears.
You are the child of the golden race tegaru!
You have no fears!
One thing i wont do is insult women.
That's too low. We oromo warriors have morals and ethics that i know tplf cyber trolls lack.

Oromos are not worried about your idle threats my tigrayan sister. The oromo enemies are extremists in the tegaru camp and those who wish to dismantle federalism: and both of those groups are too weak to be considered as a threat.
Don't worry though, we have no problem with peace loving tegaru. Sometimes when angry we humans tend to say things we don't mean, no problem or chiger yelem or rakoon hin jiru.

Sister belaynesh aka portlandia aka other agame usernames you use potentially:

Wipe away those tears.
You're the child of the tegaru race;
With No fears!

As long as your tegadalay heroes are in mekelle and no longer ruling Ethiopia; things will be fine my sister.
Oromo lions, do not worry about the agame cyber trolls crying and barking online, no matter the amount of lies and malicious propaganda they spread.
No Ethiopians will help bring your agame tplf back to power, that's why you maaaaaad...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Jul 2019, 17:51

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 11:53
Awash wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 02:43
Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 01:12
Awash wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 23:29
Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 17:42
Source:
Shattered illusion, broken promise: essays on the Eritrea-Ethiopia conflict (1998-2000)
By: Tekie Fessehatzion, pages 70-77.

Some EPLF members were training some TPLF members in fighting, in sahel, I believe.
The eritrean elders, noticed the obviously different tigrinya the tplf recruits were speaking, and grew suspicious.
Some asked the eplf: ''who are these men?''
they are tplf members, from tigray.
Elders then replied: ''sons, if you must train them, do it in their lands, otherwise, they will learn the terrain of eritrea and use it against us one day. do not trust them! we know them very well.''

the eplf members shrugged it off and assumed that the elders were just being overly paranoid...

the rest was/is history, and the elders were proven to be right.

moral of the story is two fold: 1) never trust agames politically, even if you think you have a common goal or interest, always keep an eye on them, and 2) listen to your elders! in oromo culture, the elders are highly revered. if you disrespect one, the entire community will not speak to you, they will be ashamed of you, etc.
Doesn't that include these savages who've inflicted more suffering on the Eritrean people than the Turks, the fascist Italians, and successive Ethiopian juntas combined? The elders were right.
My tigrayan ethiopian brother,
I like how you always find a way to indirectly defend the tplf. You're an expert deflector indeed sir.
Indeed isayas is a dictator but the kebessa of Eritrea seem to not have a history of treachery nor do they have a road called libi tigray named after their twisted hearts like your tigrayan kith and kin have.
Akam bulte, you fake oromo. You are another one of those shabo stooges who pretend to be Ethiopian. Your nothing but an idiot Agame wedi komarit like your Agame tyrant. How else would an oromo fish the source Tekie Fissihtsion if he wasn't intimately acquainted with Eritrean politics. Fessfass Agame.

My angry tigrayan ethiopian brother:

Yes everyone who has a functioning brain can put 2 and 2 together and see that you're a tplf cyber cadre.
Who is agreeing with you here? Sister belaynesh present a well known tplf cyber cadre.
When anyone discusses the treachery of tplf and their members; what do you do? Deflect and change the subject.
Yet, you expect people to believe that you're Eritrean.
Why wouldn't i study the history of Sudan, Eritrea, somalia, and our country that we share Ethiopia?
Don't be angry my tigrayan brother, the oromo know u very well and laugh at how you and others try to convince yourself that you're anything other than a tigrayan from axum, shire, adwa, etc
Get lost, you lousy fake oromo. You're a typical shabo stooge who equates criticism of the tyrannical fascist agame regime notorious for its crimes against the eritrea people as woyane. The entire world knows have vicious your Agame regime is and are paying for the thousands of refugees fleeing the "gulag state," feeding and housing them in refugee camps throughout the region. Like your fellow Agame stooges, you're gullible enough to believe the opposit. Why would so many flee? Ask yourself, you moron Agame. Instead, you spend your time in Ethiopian website to defend the fascist junta by quoting Eritrean intellectuals like Tekiw Fissehatsion. Mushmush wedi komarit, leave the Eritrean people to fight their battle against tyranny and savagery of your Agame junta. Fessfass Agame.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Jul 2019, 18:17

Watch "ብሰንኪ እምነታ ን32 ኣዋርሕ ኣብ ኮንተይነር ዝተኣስረት ዘማሪት ሄለን በርሀ" on YouTube

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Jul 2019, 19:38

Present the deceitful filthy agame have a sit in a soft whatever it is to relieve the pain inflicted on your agame a*ss by Sadacha Meca.
He is spanking your bare behind so much so, like he said tears is flowing out of your bugger infested nose and blind bat eyes and blood is oozing down your skinny legs from your pinkish baboon's a*ss.
He is playing you like pigneta.
All you have is wasabi, askari, expose.....boring as hell.
Just stay off this site until you heal.
Sadacha Mecca and Zmeselo are silent killers.
Akmikhi dileyi.
Find your equal, which is very hard considering the smartness of your enemies in this site and your agames chimp IQs.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jul 2019, 20:26

Awash wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 17:51
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Source:
Shattered illusion, broken promise: essays on the Eritrea-Ethiopia conflict (1998-2000)

Some EPLF members were training some TPLF members in fighting, in sahel, I believe.
The eritrean elders, noticed the obviously different tigrinya the tplf recruits were speaking, and grew suspicious.
Elders then replied: ''sons, if you must train them, do it in their lands, otherwise, they will learn the terrain of eritrea and use it against us one day. do not trust them! we know them very well.''

the eplf members shrugged it off and assumed that the elders were just being overly paranoid...

moral of the story is two fold: 1) never trust agames politically, even if you think you have a common goal or interest, always keep an eye on them, and 2) listen to your elders! in oromo culture, the elders are highly revered. if you disrespect one, the entire community will not speak to you, they will be ashamed of you, etc.
Doesn't that include these savages who've inflicted more suffering on the Eritrean people than the Turks, the fascist Italians, and successive Ethiopian juntas combined? The elders were right.
I like how you always find a way to indirectly defend the tplf. You're an expert deflector indeed sir.
Indeed isayas is a dictator but the kebessa of Eritrea seem to not have a history of treachery nor do they have a road called libi tigray named after their twisted hearts like your tigrayan kith and kin have.
Akam bulte, you fake oromo. You are another one of those shabo stooges who pretend to be Ethiopian. Your nothing but an idiot Agame wedi komarit like your Agame tyrant. How else would an oromo fish the source Tekie Fissihtsion if he wasn't intimately acquainted with Eritrean politics. Fessfass Agame.

Yes everyone who has a functioning brain can put 2 and 2 together and see that you're a tplf cyber cadre.
Who is agreeing with you here? Sister belaynesh present a well known tplf cyber cadre.
When anyone discusses the treachery of tplf and their members; what do you do? Deflect and change the subject.
Why wouldn't i study the history of Sudan, Eritrea, somalia, and our country that we share Ethiopia?
Don't be angry my tigrayan brother, the oromo know u very well and laugh at how you and others try to convince yourself that you're anything other than a tigrayan from axum, shire, adwa, etc
Get lost, you lousy fake oromo. You're a typical shabo stooge who equates criticism of the tyrannical fascist agame regime notorious for its crimes against the eritrea people as woyane. The entire world knows have vicious your Agame regime is and are paying for the thousands of refugees fleeing the "gulag state," feeding and housing them in refugee camps throughout the region. Like your fellow Agame stooges, you're gullible enough to believe the opposit. Why would so many flee? Ask yourself, you moron Agame. Instead, you spend your time in Ethiopian website to defend the fascist junta by quoting Eritrean intellectuals like Tekiw Fissehatsion. Mushmush wedi komarit, leave the Eritrean people to fight their battle against tyranny and savagery of your Agame junta. Fessfass Agame.

My angry tigrayan ethiopian brother;

I never said the regime of isayas was democratic or what have you; but as usual, you've deflected attention away from the tplf and their notorious treachery, to discussing eritreans government.
You do that everytime and the only ones agreeing are your fellow tigrayan cyber trolls.
It doesn't take a genius to analyze the facts and think hmmmm perhaps awash is indeed a tigrayan cyber cadre who is here to deflect attention away from tplf and their cadres in anyway possible.
If you want to discuss the eritrean junta you can open your 10,000th post about it and see what commenters think.
But this is about the treachery about your beloved tplf heroes.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Jul 2019, 01:53

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 20:26
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:

I never said the regime of isayas was democratic or what have you; but as usual, you've deflected attention away from the tplf and their notorious treachery, to discussing eritreans government.
You do that everytime and the only ones agreeing are your fellow tigrayan cyber trolls.
It doesn't take a genius to analyze the facts and think hmmmm perhaps awash is indeed a tigrayan cyber cadre who is here to deflect attention away from tplf and their cadres in anyway possible.
If you want to discuss the eritrean junta you can open your 10,000th post about it and see what commenters think.
You stupid Agame fa'g'got, you brought up the Eritrean elders and what they said. That's my jurisdiction. Mushmush Agame shabo, you're the one who brought up the Eritrean people. If you stayed within Ethiopian bounday, you wouldn't hear from me. I'm not deflecting anything from woyane. I'm dealing with my Eritrean heritage you brought up. You fake oromo fa'g'got, I told you to get lost. Now, get lost.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Jul 2019, 02:04

ወሽዬ
አንቺ እኮ ልትታረጂ ትጀምረሽ ነበር:: ቆዳሽ እና ስጋሽ ሾዱንግ እና ማለዠያ ደርሶ ነበር አላለሽም እንጂ :P

present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jul 2019, 04:32
Honorable sadacha, they've just managed to prove to you- LIVE- that what our elders said, was absolutely correct. Look at how, they've surrounded you & the disrespectful manner they're talking to you. A bunch of blood sücking leeches.

You bunch of fa9s, you ain't worthy to kiss the shoes of honorable sadacha.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 05:52

You've díck fear, sewer rat. :lol:

Closet fa9! :lol:

That's your "jurisdiction"? :shock: Buhahahaha..f-n fa66ot, get the fück outta here.

Besides, he brought up the Elders in the context of what they said about your beloved weyane. That makes it HIS jurisdiction, you twat.

You harp about your "Eritrean Heritage" cos you got none, aray beles. Like honorable sadacha said, Ethiopians here LOL at the likes of you, biiatch.

Now you get lost, you bütt sníffing piece of cråp! :lol:
Awash wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 01:53
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

You stupid Agame fa'g'got, you brought up the Eritrean elders and what they said. That's my jurisdiction. Mushmush Agame shabo, you're the one who brought up the Eritrean people. If you stayed within Ethiopian bounday, you wouldn't hear from me. I'm not deflecting anything from woyane. I'm dealing with my Eritrean heritage you brought up. You fake oromo fa'g'got, I told you to get lost. Now, get lost.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Jul 2019, 08:24

Fa'g'got zombie defending another. Get Fo'ck out. The elders talked about Agamedeqi komarit like yourself, mushmush Agame. That's when I, wedi'bat, step in and beat the crap out of your fellow Agame shabo stooge pretending to be oromo. Fessfas Agame.
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 05:52

That's your "jurisdiction"? :shock: Buhahahaha..f-n fa66ot, get the fück outta here.

Besides, he brought up the Elders in the context of what they said about your beloved weyane. That makes it HIS jurisdiction, you twat.

You harp about your "Eritrean Heritage" cos you got none, aray beles. Like honorable sadacha said, Ethiopians here LOL at the likes of you, biiatch.

Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 08:43

Nope!

They talked about agames like yourself, to those you call agame here everyday.

I bet Tekie Fessehazion too is an agame, in your diharrea mind.

Do you want me to post, Tekie's articles? It can be done. :lol:

Alas, if you're the feeble shield the Meqele rats got left- their days are surely numbered.
Awash wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:24
Fa'g'got zombie defending another. Get Fo'ck out. The elders talked about Agamedeqi komarit like yourself, mushmush Agame. That's when I, wedi'bat, step in and beat the crap out of your fellow Agame shabo stooge pretending to be oromo. Fessfas Agame.
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 05:52

Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jul 2019, 08:46

Asswash & absent minded:

present wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 08:35
Why are the Ascari qulqual qorchames going crazy today!

Awash- your nightmare and present never allow you to lie while ascaris are going through trouble that are biblical like- never seen in modern times. Ascaris that is what you all became. Congra.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 20 Jul 2019, 12:33

Tekie Fessehatzion በብዕሩ ሚሊዮኖችን ያቀና ለፍትሕና ለኅሊናው ያደረ ያገሬ ፈርጥ ነበር! ፈጣሪ ነፍሱን በገነት ያኑርልን!
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Source:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Jul 2019, 13:58

Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Awash wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Yes indeed the topic is about eritrean elders but the point and moral of the story is do not trust the tplf or tigrayan-ethiopians when it comes to politics and somehow you found a way to avoid that subject entirely and make it about eritrea's government, which is classic deflection, an agame tplf cyber troll tactic to change the subject; and i understand why tigrayans hate eritrea, it seems the hate is mutual, the tigrayans want to forcefully annex eritrean lands the way yohannes and alula wanted to/or did, albeit temporarily; and the eritreans want to resist that and so on.
And look at how agrees with you: your fellow tplf-cyber-cadre-trolls. it doesn't take a genius to see that, you too, are a tigrayan tplf cyber cadre-troll; and the fact that you talk just like them, with insults and anger; just further solidifies my point.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Jul 2019, 17:47

Sadacha Shabo, my fake oromo Agame
Yes, the moral of the story is "not to trust the tigreans". :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Look what they do to Eritreans :evil: :oops: :oops:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Jul 2019, 20:34

My angry tigrayan brother awash,

If you want to teach me about the tigrayan's cousins, the kebessa, feel free to open a new post and teach me and everyone else.
As an oromo history nerd, i love all the history i can learn about the horn of africa.
for example, not too long ago, i found out a lot of oromos served in the italian native battalions in eritrea.
some were taken from my clans area in southern oromia. so we are more linked than we/i know.

indeed, it is sad that our eritrean brothers and sisters perished at sea, but is it not more important to defend eritrea from external foes, to keep the country intact to avoid being yemen or a failed state? personally, if i were eritrean, i would not support isayas, but if i had external foes trying to destroy the country, i'd join the military and defend my people and country for sure. a dictator who keeps the country united, even with all its flaws, is better than anarchy!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Jul 2019, 23:39

...... In Defense of brother Awash ...........

Study shows 99.8% of Eritreans TRUST everything Awash says, even though they know Awash to be a very proud Digital Weyane from Adwa, Tigray.

These grateful Eritreans appreciate the fact that Awash is willing to sacrifice his own Agame pride and Tigraway identity using the word Agame as insult against the few Eritreans who refuse to TRUST him.

Our TPLF hero Seyoum Mesfin once said, "Repeated use of the word Agame against Eritreans has more devastating effect than a nuclear explosion!" SO TRUE! In other words, a person who has no legs, yet who calls people with two legs "crippled", is psychologically victorious.

A psychological victorious Digital Weyane who is physically defeated is still victorious.

For example, in the African jungle, while the hyenas normally get a bad press as sneaky scavengers and ugly cowards, they score HUGE psychological victory over the lions during each encounter. A hyena that is mauled by a male lion is still considered victorious by its clan even after its death. That is the law of the jungle. Watch this.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Jul 2019, 23:49

Deqi komarit aka ugum shabo and fake oromo
This is what your tegaru tyrants are doing to Eritrean elder, the No.1 elder of Eritrea.