Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame

The Agame Rats are Barking; The Scathing Reply fy the AmHaras has totally Unnerved them

Post by sesame » 16 Jul 2019, 14:25

I am sure everyone in this forum has noticed how the Agames have gone bezerk after the scathing reply from the ADP. One Roar from the4 Amharas has totally unnerved the parasites. We are going to see mass Agasme panic attack. Just stay tuned!

sesame

Re: The Agame Rats are Barking; The Scathing Reply fy the AmHaras has totally Unnerved them

Post by sesame » 16 Jul 2019, 15:10

The pressure is getting to the parasites. In Agameland, the TPLF thugs are bankrupt. The y can't pay salaries and have been soliciting contgrubitions from Agames. But as is well-known \, agames are a stingy people and won't contribute anything. So the tPLF is demolishing houses to sell the land and make some money,

That is why Agasmes are now going bezerk.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: The Agame Rats are Barking; The Scathing Reply fy the AmHaras has totally Unnerved them

Post by Degnet » 16 Jul 2019, 15:14

sesame wrote:
16 Jul 2019, 14:25
I am sure everyone in this forum has noticed how the Agames have gone bezerk after the scathing reply from the ADP. One Roar from the4 Amharas has totally unnerved the parasites. We are going to see mass Agasme panic attack. Just stay tuned!
You must be just a dog,I don't know such an Eritrean.