Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

ቆይታ ከ ፕሮፌስር እዝቅኤል ገቢሳ -ትግራይ ሚድያ ሃውስ Tigrai MediaHouse (TMH)

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jul 2019, 15:59

mollamo

Re: ቆይታ ከ ፕሮፌስር እዝቅኤል ገቢሳ -ትግራይ ሚድያ ሃውስ Tigrai MediaHouse (TMH)

Post by mollamo » 13 Jul 2019, 17:20

This guy is one Galla who is Amhara hater. He used to talk TRASH about TPLF when he was in USA now he is looking to partner with TPLF WEYGUEDD.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Jul 2019, 18:01

Very smart man

The next Leencho Letta

The next Haile Fida

Clarity is the most important factor to know if the perason really has knowledge, control, depth in the subject matter. No madesbes.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Jul 2019, 19:08

Axumawi,

I can't believe this Professor fully sided with TPLF's accusation of ADP in their latest open dispute. Even TPLFits shouldn't appreciate such a bias because it is not helping anyone.

Everything else in the interview was fine with me not to mention Medhin is doing a great job.I expect to see more interviews of hers in Addis as well; she seems to be level headed and breaking some barriers that has started forming.

Having said that, I like the answer ልደቱ አያሌው gave when it comes to "ethnic federalism". It has gone beyond its theoretical stage a long time ago! It has already done enough damage!

Unless off course we take the "crazy" Prof. Madhane's advise? to go to a "confederation" & see how that may work in running our primordial existence?

Remember, that was Isaias of Eritrea's proposal in the beginning. LOL!

That is like saying, the insane are sane in an insane world!

Axumawi wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 18:01
Very smart man

The next Leencho Letta

The next Haile Fida

Clarity is the most important factor to know if the perason really has knowledge, control, depth in the subject matter. No madesbes.