Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TembienLiberation

(Reuters) Like their Master Shabia, ትህነግ aka TPLF said that they will take the war with Amhara upto Addis Ababa

Post by TembienLiberation » 13 Jul 2019, 02:46

kkk the rotten ት ህ ነ ግ want to threaten the International Heroic people….I think ትህነግ will make its last fatal mistake to give a verbal response to ADP's recent insult, let alone to start the war with the Amhara who is waiting every legal possible moment to eradicate ትህነግ/TPLF from the face of the earth! ትህነግ ህዝብ ላይ የሚያራበት ዘመን አከተመ!

ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - A failed regional coup in Ethiopia has exposed rare divisions in the alliance that has dominated the country for three decades, with two of the four ethnic parties that form the ruling coalition trading insults in a public feud….
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethi ... SKCN1U725Z

Digital Weyane

Re: (Reuters) Like their Master Shabia, ትህነግ aka TPLF said that they will take the war with Amhara upto Addis Ababa

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Jul 2019, 03:37

We Digital Weyane have air force, which we deliberately moved from Debre Zeyt to Mekelle in 1998 to defend Tigray. The Amara have Masinqo. :mrgreen: Masinqo are no match to our devastating air power and round the clock online activism. My country Tigray is a nation. Amara is a Kilil. Any questions? :mrgreen:

TembienLiberation

Re: (Reuters) Like their Master Shabia, ትህነግ aka TPLF said that they will take the war with Amhara upto Addis Ababa

Post by TembienLiberation » 13 Jul 2019, 04:09

Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 03:37
We Digital Weyane have air force, which we deliberately moved from Debre Zeyt to Mekelle in 1998 to defend Tigray. The Amara have Masinqo. :mrgreen: Masinqo are no match to our devastating air power and round the clock online activism. My country Tigray is a nation. Amara is a Kilil. Any questions? :mrgreen:
rotten ት ህ ነ ግ,

I am sure, I should not explain to you that Italian had 400 fighter jets and Amhara 0, but as you know we won the war in the late 1800s. However, this is not the case now. We have already collected most of the military equipments from Tigray. That was the reason why Saere Mekonnen was let to stay alive as Etamajor sshum :mrgreen: now, after mission accomplished he is executed!

Gebito Askari?

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 13 Jul 2019, 11:07

TPLFist still think like it is 1980s. They don't understand the game has changed. No more dedebit.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Jul 2019, 11:18

mollamo wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 11:07
TPLFist still think like it is 1980s. They don't understand the game has changed. No more dedebit.
First as a human you should have opposed to what this person said/sew new enat alut,it reminds me of what my mother once said,achekakenachew.This was some thing I wish I didn't say.