Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumawi
Member+

ቀጣዮ የአማራ ክልል ፕሬዘዳንት ማን ሊሆን ነው?

Post by Axumawi » 12 Jul 2019, 14:19

There may be so many factors, that are hindering ADP, but here are two issues that are detrimental to the Kilil:

1. Does ADP try to please the ABN side

2. Does ADP try to make peace with Agew peoples

Nigusu Tilahun has been damaged by ABN including the common accusation that he is Oromo ancestry. Yohannes Buayalew suffers from same conditions Gen. Assaminew suffered that is personal grudge and vengence.

The issue should be not whether the next president is from Gonder, Wollo, Gojjam or Shiwa, but can he contribute to solving the Agew peoples issue.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ቀጣዮ የአማራ ክልል ፕሬዘዳንት ማን ሊሆን ነው?

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 14:23

they should not look only from Amhara region the call must be open to Golden to oromo and so on.. after all Amhara doesnt believe in tribe and Gosa .. this is where they make their point by hiring an oromo to do the job..

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 12 Jul 2019, 14:23

Axumawi wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 14:19
There may be so many factors, that are hindering ADP, but here are two issues that are detrimental to the Kilil:

1. Does ADP try to please the ABN side

2. Does ADP try to make peace with Agew peoples

Nigusu Tilahun has been damaged by ABN including the common accusation that he is Oromo ancestry. Yohannes Buayalew suffers from same conditions Gen. Assaminew suffered that is personal grudge and vengence.

The issue should be not whether the next president is from Gonder, Wollo, Gojjam or Shiwa, but can he contribute to solving the Agew peoples issue.

You have only a gun with no ammunishen/Ke hulu yemiasazenegn be seletenew alem menorachehun new.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 12 Jul 2019, 15:34

Ethoash wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 14:23
they should not look only from Amhara region the call must be open to Golden to oromo and so on.. after all Amhara doesnt believe in tribe and Gosa .. this is where they make their point by hiring an oromo to do the job..
lol
Are you kidding me.

They are campaigning to block Nugusu Tilahun.

They are mentioning his friendship with Jawar. Nugusu being born in Bale same as Jawar..etc

Already 4 Ethnics are out of the running in Amhara Kilil:
Tigre
Agew
Oromo
Argoba

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 15:38

Axumawi wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 15:34
Ethoash wrote:
lol
Are you kidding me.

They are mentioning his friendship with Jawar. Nugusu being born in Bale same as Jawar..etc

Tigre
Agew
Oromo
Argoba
dont tell me they thinking on line of ethnicity too? what a shame they used to tell us they r the only one who doesnt believe in ethnicity so what happened ... what happened we r all Ethiopians Bs. no i dont believe u i must hear it from Realbull and hororor who die hard Ethiopian with no ethnicity makeup

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 12 Jul 2019, 15:44

Ethoash wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 15:38
Axumawi wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 15:34
Ethoash wrote:
lol
Are you kidding me.

Tigre
Agew
Oromo
Argoba
dont tell me they thinking on line of ethnicity too? what a shame they used to tell us they r the only one who doesnt believe in ethnicity so what happened ... what happened we r all Ethiopians Bs. no i dont believe u i must hear it from Realbull and hororor who die hard Ethiopian with no ethnicity makeup
Ethnicity is actually good if ADP had only that problem.

ADP biggest problem is Kiflehager Gojjam, Begemidir, Wollo and Shiwa

Those problems are everywhere, its natural.

Even in small highlands in Eritrea you have Seraye, Hamasien, Akeleguzay....The difference is how to manage it.

How do you manage that a leader from NW Tigray is at home in South Tigray and leader from South Tigray is at home in NW. How do you make sure Getatchew Reda can go to NW and turn the place up side down when needed and not a single person accuses him or blames him of his birth and upbringing places.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 16:05

Axumawi wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 15:44

Ethnicity is actually good if ADP had only that problem.

ADP biggest problem is Kiflehager Gojjam, Begemidir, Wollo and Shiwa

Those problems are everywhere, its natural.

Even in small highlands in Eritrea you have Seraye, Hamasien, Akeleguzay....The difference is how to manage it.

How do you manage that a leader from NW Tigray is at home in South Tigray and leader from South Tigray is at home in NW. How do you make sure Getatchew Reda can go to NW and turn the place up side down when needed and not a single person accuses him or blames him of his birth and upbringing places.

thanks for asking it is very simple it is called Representative democracy... what the American use ...

for example u have e Seraye, Hamasien, Akeleguzay

and it doesnt matter who elected as president those e Seraye, Hamasien, Akeleguzay ethnicty will be represented and they will have vote
each e Seraye, Hamasien, Akeleguzay will have two senators and one Representative and additional Representative dependent on their population size

now let try the system i am from Seraye and i am a president of Eritrea and i want to pass law that benefited only Seraye
sorry the president cant pass the low the congress do so e Seraye, Hamasien, Akeleguzay will vote since each of them have two senators each one representative the bill will be rejected or pass depending on their vote so it would be kind of fair system

it this system implemented it doesnt matter who the president is or who running the nation the congress or the parliament have real power and this power divided fairly amount the ethnicity line and everyone of them will have a say..

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 12 Jul 2019, 22:40

Any news on who will be next president of Amhara kilil?

Very sad...ADP is incapable even to fill agency officials posts let alone president.

I heard Gojjame, Gondere, Wolleye are in the running.

On the other hand pro peace with Agew or pro peace with ABN are facing off.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 13 Jul 2019, 01:25

ADP need to be careful choosing their leader. because ADP has TIGRE, QUMANT, OROMO and others WITHIN THEMwho sabotage the Amhara people by leaking any inside information to TPLF and ODP