Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TembienLiberation

#ብረትን መቀጥቀጥ እንደጋለ ነው: Now the Fedral army should use ADP's anger to invade Tigray & release Tigreans..

Post by TembienLiberation » 12 Jul 2019, 01:12

Last edited by TembienLiberation on 12 Jul 2019, 01:36, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: #ብረትን መቀጥቀጥ እንደጋለ ነው: Now the Fedral army should use ADP's anger to invade Tigray & release Tigreans..

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jul 2019, 01:56

weyzero Belaynesh, no one can save you if weyane says enough is enough, let alone the federal army we built and thus we can eradicate at will, even NATO cannot save your gi'matamAmharayAnuzz from being so'domized by Agazis. BTW: I would like to So'domize Demekech, I really want to deepthroat you straight after I pull out from the rearend of the Welooyeefaggat demekech.
Wey Belaynesh, your are a shittyAmharut wendageredit, yet Sadachamacca wants to give you free pride by calling you agamew, he does not know you are a donkeylooking QomaxgudelaAmharu.

TembienLiberation

Re: #ብረትን መቀጥቀጥ እንደጋለ ነው: Now the Fedral army should use ADP's anger to invade Tigray & release Tigreans..

Post by TembienLiberation » 12 Jul 2019, 02:50

Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 01:56
weyzero Belaynesh, no one can save you if weyane says enough is enough, let alone the federal army we built and thus we can eradicate at will, even NATO cannot save your gi'matamAmharayAnuzz from being so'domized by Agazis. BTW: I would like to So'domize Demekech, I really want to deepthroat you straight after I pull out from the rearend of the Welooyeefaggat demekech.
Wey Belaynesh, your are a shittyAmharut [deleted], yet Sadachamacca wants to give you free pride by calling you agamew, he does not know you are a donkeylooking QomaxgudelaAmharu.
Weesfatam Aziza,

We have killed your poor generals Saere-Gezae-Abraha and we poisoned Meles and now Arkebe just survived the first round poisoning. So, you know all this, but with no action because you a dead raat :mrgreen: Yes, we have done what ever TPLF said….
እስቲ ወንድ ኑ እና ሞክሩን!! :mrgreen: