Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

The Asamnew Tsige brigade

Post by justo » 11 Jul 2019, 20:00

ADP came out with a blasting communique on the TPLF straight out of Asamnew Tsige brigade, as recently predicted by me.

What happened in Bahr Dar few weeks ago was unfortunate, but it has helped ADP grow balls. It is obvious that they have now adopted Asamnew's position 100%, as they should. They killed a general and they have now become generals themselves.

Dr Ambachew and general Asamnew have unified the Amhara people like no other people in recent times.

Justice Seeker

Re: The Asamnew Tsige brigade

Post by Justice Seeker » 11 Jul 2019, 20:13

justo wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 20:00
ADP came out with a blasting communique on the TPLF straight out of Asamnew Tsige brigade, as recently predicted by me.

What happened in Bahr Dar few weeks ago was unfortunate, but it has helped ADP grow balls. It is obvious that they have now adopted Asamnew's position 100%, as they should. They killed a general and they have now become generals themselves.

Dr Ambachew and general Asamnew have unified the Amhara people like no other people in recent times.

When are you going to " grow balls " and oppose ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ?

justo

Post by justo » 11 Jul 2019, 20:20

Justice Seeker wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 20:13
justo wrote:

When are you going to " grow balls " and oppose ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ?
shuuushhhh

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Jul 2019, 01:08

justo wrote:

Kilil chigar has no far sighted leader. What a curse! Tplfists will take all Tigray down to the abyss with them. We will see how the zerafewa clan playing the kilil chigar Tigray.

justo

Post by justo » 12 Jul 2019, 11:24

Fed_Up wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 01:08
justo wrote:

Kilil chigar has no far sighted leader. What a curse! Tplfists will take all Tigray down to the abyss with them. We will see how the zerafewa clan playing the kilil chigar Tigray.
Indeed that remains to be seen bro Fed_Up, but in my opinion any kilil is strong enough to wrestle Tigrai to the ground, which is by far the weakest kilil in Ethiopia.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Jul 2019, 11:38

Chigaram tplfs are missing the good old days when they used to call the shots. Now quarantined in rat holes, theyre expecting to get the same respect from their former partners. Very funny. Such is the logic of the low iq dedebit grads.