በጣም የሚጠየፉትን አገላለጾች ባፍንጫቸው እንዲናገሩ አድርገናል: 🙂

- ብሄር፣ብሄረሰቦች እና ህዝቦች
- የፌደራል ስርአታችን
- ህገመንግስታችን

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: የህወሓት መግለጫ ቡዳ እንደምያስለፈልፍ አውቀነዋል፡

Post by Degnet » 11 Jul 2019, 16:35

I have been opposing it from the start,here comes present,the terrorists,some of them like Meles were not born in the blessed land,these terroristes forced true Tigrians to leave the TPLF.Enzih ekekam degmo be wendemochachen dem yefokralu.A cursed people.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jul 2019, 16:47

If We Don't Take Descisive Swift Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Now, Then We Are Looking Troubles Quagmires In Ethiopia And Eritrea In The Near Future. Ethiopia Mighty End Up Breaking Up Into Three Parts Of Countries. That's The Dreams Of The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Leaders. By All Means We Need Exterminate These Cancerous Creatures Now Before It Is Too Late.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 11 Jul 2019, 17:09

የህወሓት መግለጫ ቡዳ እንደምያስለፈልፍ አውቀነዋል፡
I loved this!
Tog Wajale (Yoseph Yitna), watch out your steps! As far as TPLF supports Oromia's right on Finfinne, the current federal structure, Oromos may stand with TPLF in rejection of chauvinists and expansionists who have ambition to take parts of Oromo land take Ethiopia back to dark ages of one flag, one language, one religion era.

Tog Wajale wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 16:47
If We Don't Take Descisive Swift Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Now, Then We Are Looking Troubles Quagmires In Ethiopia And Eritrea In The Near Future. Ethiopia Mighty End Up Breaking Up Into Three Parts Of Countries. That's The Dreams Of The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Leaders. By All Means We Need Exterminate These Cancerous Creatures Now Before It Is Too Late.