Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame

According to the "brilliant" Economist, it is not Ethiopia, or the Sudan, or South Sudan or Somalia that is crumbling

Post by sesame » 11 Jul 2019, 14:02

Why do they hate us? Simple, they hate us because no African people is allowed to be self-reliant. Africans can only be beggars and dependents. Eritrea today is the least indebpted country and the most independent. This, the western globalists, hate. They have every dirty trick in the book to "crumble" Eritrea. But Eritrea is still standing tall.

They cannot defeat us. No on can. Ab honest assessment would have commended Eritrea for being the island of peace in the troubled Horn of Africa. An honest analysis would never have spoken about Eritrea totering when we see what is happenning in the Sudan, South Sudan, and Ethiopia. I rest my case.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: According to the "brilliant" Economist, it is not Ethiopia, or the Sudan, or South Sudan or Somalia that is crumblin

Post by Degnet » 11 Jul 2019, 14:38

sesame wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:02
Why do they hate us? Simple, they hate us because no African people is allowed to be self-reliant. Africans can only be beggars and dependents. Eritrea today is the least indebpted country and the most independent. This, the western globalists, hate. They have every dirty trick in the book to "crumble" Eritrea. But Eritrea is still standing tall.

They cannot defeat us. No on can. Ab honest assessment would have commended Eritrea for being the island of peace in the troubled Horn of Africa. An honest analysis would never have spoken about Eritrea totering when we see what is happenning in the Sudan, South Sudan, and Ethiopia. I rest my case.
Ketezareb teke'el ika mecheresta gena men kemzese'er kereay eyu. Ethiopia and Eritrea will be free.My care is the people.You can't leave us alone too.They want us to say delayom yegeberu,I can't,I only have to read nothing.