Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: ስለምንታዩ ኢሳያስ ኤርትራውነቱ ጥራሕ ዘይኮነ ትግራውነቱ ዝጸልእ? ኤርትራውያንከ ምዓስ ኢና ንልብምን ንሰማማዕን ህዝብና ነቐድምን?

Post by Degnet » 11 Jul 2019, 13:11

QB wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 12:03
I am not an Eritrean but I feel here more at home than in those we know here as Tigrians.

kerenite

Re: ስለምንታዩ ኢሳያስ ኤርትራውነቱ ጥራሕ ዘይኮነ ትግራውነቱ ዝጸልእ? ኤርትራውያንከ ምዓስ ኢና ንልብምን ንሰማማዕን ህዝብና ነቐድምን?

Post by kerenite » 11 Jul 2019, 14:17

QB wrote:
Yes indeed he is right. He is in his 80s of his age as he mentioned.

Better late than never as they say. Many issayas worshippers have distanced themselves from him post-June 2018 when their god blabbered:

Aykeseran...abyi you can rule our country...we are one..bla...bla.....etc.. dancing, grinning and smiling by revealing his remaining 16 teeth (man! Did I count them? Lol)

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jul 2019, 14:21

kerenite wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:17
QB wrote:
Yes indeed he is right. He is in his 80s of his age as he mentioned.

Better late than never as they say. Many issayas worshippers have distanced themselves from him post-June 2018 when their god blabbered:

Aykeseran...abyi you can rule our country...we are one..bla...bla.....etc.. dancing, grinning and smiling by revealing his remaining 16 teeth (man! Did I count them? Lol)
Hindey Fregita Alewo Ab sunu???

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 11 Jul 2019, 14:23

At least now he stated he is Gondere. lol

Hamasien style of changing ancestry for assumed Amhara help against Weyannie.

The hate comes from shear terror. Psychologically. He fears Libi Tigray more than anything else on earth.

He is willing to say,be and do anything.

Dance Hindu Dance for Oromo
Tell he is Gondere for Amara
Bend and kiss hands of Arabs
Bend over for Arab certificate as slave

Anything.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jul 2019, 16:36

If We Don't Take Descisive Swift Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Now, Then We Are Looking Troubles Quagmires In Ethiopia And Eritrea In The Near Future. Ethiopia Mighty End Up Breaking Up Into Three Parts Of Countries. That's The Dreams Of The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Leaders. By All Means We Need Exterminate These Cancerous Creatures Now Before It Is Too Late.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 11 Jul 2019, 16:42

No wonder Isayas hate both Tigray and Eritrea.
First of all he is not from Eritrea and inherently will have no love to it.
Second he is from Tigray and to show that he is not from Tigray, he’s got to hate it as well.

Simple as that

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jul 2019, 16:49

Messages To All Ethiopian And Eritrean, We Ethiopian Amara & Mighty Shaebia Eritrean People Must Organize To Destroy The Cancerous Creatures Named Woyane T.P.L.F. Once For All From The Hideout Of Mekelle, Adwa Areas. If Not,, Eritrea And Ethiopia Will Never Ever Lived Side By Side As Long As Woyane T.P.L.F Sabotaged The Peace Process. It Is High Time Now To Destroy The Dedebit Woorgach Cancerous Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane From Tigrai Areas & Ethiopian Areas For Good.

almaze

Post by almaze » 11 Jul 2019, 17:35

simbe11 wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 16:42
No wonder Isayas hate both Tigray and Eritrea.
First of all he is not from Eritrea and inherently will have no love to it.
Second he is from Tigray and to show that he is not from Tigray, he’s got to hate it as well.

Simple as that

Brilliantly Put! :mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jul 2019, 12:50

Zmeselo wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:13
ኢሳያስ እንዳበሉ: ጸሓይ ዝዓረበቶም እዚኦም'ከአ!!! :lol:
This dude zemeselo is a funny one.

He is telling us not to blame or be "obsessed" with his god wedi medhin.

This reminds me of our biblical grand-father prophet ADAM and our grand-mother EVE. Once upon a time, both of them have a bad day and they were quarrelling, Grand ma Eve angrily said to adam you don't love any more.

Our grand pa adam angrily responded:

WTF, Who else should I love? Are there asteres or hagosas or fatumas or beletus etc here in this world other than us both?

So.......

Aite zemeselo wants us not to mention wedi medhin, his god who happens to be the unelected president of eritrea, the prime minister, the defense minister, the finance minister, the minister of every ministry, the orthodox patriarch, the mufti of muslim eritreans the.....the...he is everything.

Now tell me who else should we blame?

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jul 2019, 13:15

Ok, let me deconstruct your response to me.

I have EXTREMELY good reasons, for writing what I did. It's people like you, in reality, who always attempt to pidgenhole Eritrea, into 1 and only 1 subject: Isaias Afwerki!

Independence Day? Isaias Afwerki.

Martyrs Day? Isaias Afwerki.

Good rains? Isaias Afwerki!

Tour de France? Isaias Afwerki.

Millenium development Goals? Isaias Afwerki.

Alexander Isak? Nipsey Hussle? Isaias Afwerki.

Whatever I post here, praising achievements of Eritreans or anything Eritrean really; you people respond with: Isaias Afwerki.

All this said, as citizens of a neighbouring country, you should refrain from talking about the leader of that neighbouring country as if he was your own leader.

It's weird!

Hence, an obsession!
kerenite wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 12:50
Zmeselo wrote:

This reminds me of our biblical grand-father prophet ADAM and our grand-mother EVE. Once upon a time, both of them have a bad day and they were quarrelling, Grand ma Eve angrily said to adam you don't love any more.

WTF, Who else should I love? Are there asteres or hagosas or fatumas or beletus etc here in this world other than us both?

So.......

Aite zemeselo wants us not to mention wedi medhin, his god who happens to be the unelected president of eritrea, the prime minister, the defense minister, the finance minister, the minister of every ministry, the orthodox patriarch, the mufti of muslim eritreans the.....the...he is everything.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jul 2019, 15:49

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 13:15
Ok, let me deconstruct your response to me.

I have EXTREMELY good reasons, for writing what I did. It's people like you, in reality, who always attempt to pidgenhole Eritrea, into 1 and only 1 subject: Isaias Afwerki!

Independence Day? Isaias Afwerki.

Martyrs Day? Isaias Afwerki.

Good rains? Isaias Afwerki!

Tour de France? Isaias Afwerki.

Millenium development Goals? Isaias Afwerki.

Alexander Isak? Nipsey Hussle? Isaias Afwerki.

Whatever I post here, praising achievements of Eritreans or anything Eritrean really; you people respond with: Isaias Afwerki.

All this said, as citizens of a neighbouring country, you should refrain from talking about the leader of that neighbouring country as if he was your own leader.

It's weird!

Hence, an obsession!
kerenite wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 12:50
Zmeselo wrote:

So.......

No genuine eri is "OBSESSED" with your god rather they blame him.
"Obsessed" ain't the correct term.

See you tomorrow this time.

Follower

Post by Follower » 12 Jul 2019, 16:08

QB wrote:
ዓጋመ ዝምልከት ጉዳይ ኣይኾነይ ስኽ ኢልኩም ከም ዕቡድ ከልቢ ዉሕ ዉሕ ኣይትበሉ።ቆናድፍ mind ur busness.