Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

COFFEE: Poor Galla, our 1000x smaller fields make 1000x more profit

Post by Hawdian » 11 Jul 2019, 07:37

First of congrats to our Sidamo brothers. No disrespect.

Somalis now grow coffee in a land 1000000x smaller than most Galla growers, yet Somalis make 1000x more profit.

The farmers in the Al–Madow mountain range, stretching west from Bossaso to the northwest of Erigavo, are forced to use donkeys to transport their coffee beans to an accessible transit point, where they pay commercial lorries for onward transport to the northern port city of Bossaso.

Mukhtar Abdullahi Isse, who lives in Dadan village, has two plots measuring 2.5 hectares with 5,000 coffee trees. He inherited the farm from his parents and has been growing coffee for 18 years.

“This year we are hoping to get a good harvest as the area received adequate rainfall. After selling this produce, I expect to make $5,000–6,000 from each plot,” he said.
Al Madow

That's pure business; 5,000 trees = $10,000-$12,000.

Every tree: $2-$2.40

Gallas don't even get paid 5cents per kg.

Even in Gallaland, many exporters are Somalis.

Abdullahi Hogsaday, Harrar Horse.

Poor Galla just a labourers mentality.

Medo

Re: COFFEE: Poor Galla, our 1000x smaller fields make 1000x more profit

Post by Medo » 11 Jul 2019, 08:40

It is first for me to hear Agame land have a coffe. Wherecis it sir?😀

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jul 2019, 14:49

Hahahaha this angry agame is still obsessed with Oromos. I'd be bitter too if they chased my "tegadalay" uncles from power, too.
Nobody but your fellow agame kith and kin believe that you're a somalo btw. But keep lying if that makes you feel like you're accomplishing something.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 11 Jul 2019, 21:08

Somaliman;

ለመሆኑ እነኚህ አረብ-ነን ባይ የሱማሌ ዝነጀሮዎች ከጥቂት አማታት በኋላ በረሃ ላይ ለጀመሩት የሙዝ እርሻቸው የሚሆን ውሃ እንደምይኖራቸው ተገንዝበዋል? ሲጀመር፤ ኢትዮጵያ በዋብ-ሸበሌ ወንዝ ላይ የመልካ ዋከናን ግድብ በደርግ ጊዜ ገንብታለች። ትንሽ ቆይታ ደገሞ ሁለተኛ ግድብ በዚሁ ወንዝ ላይ መስራቷ የማይቀር ነው። ይባስ ብሎ፤ በገናሌ ወንዝ ላይም ገድብ ለምስራት ዕቅድ አላት። የሌላችሁን ብዙ ውሃ የሚጠየቀውን የሙዝ እርሻ ትታችሁ ወደ ፍየልና ግመል ጥበቃችሁ በጊዜ ብትመለሱ ይሻላችኋል ባይ ነኝ። እሺ አናንተ ባለጌ ክፍት-አፍ ዘላኖች?

Somaliman wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 20:27

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 02:53

Hawdian wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 07:37
First of congrats to our Sidamo brothers. No disrespect.

Somalis now grow coffee in a land 1000000x smaller than most Galla growers, yet Somalis make 1000x more profit.

Even in Gallaland, many exporters are Somalis.

Abdullahi Hogsaday, Harrar Horse.

Poor Galla just a labourers mentality.
dr. Hawdian

i suggest use Optical Sorter

if u have this sorter machine ,,, you would have knows who is working or who is seating at home

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Jul 2019, 03:20

Tigray Ashes

Save the essays for Tigray. Somali is most recognised business acumen in sub-Sahara Africa.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 11:20

yaballo wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 21:08
Somaliman;

ለመሆኑ እነኚህ አረብ-ነን ባይ የሱማሌ ዝነጀሮዎች ከጥቂት አማታት በኋላ በረሃ ላይ ለጀመሩት የሙዝ እርሻቸው የሚሆን ውሃ እንደምይኖራቸው ተገንዝበዋል? ሲጀመር፤ ኢትዮጵያ በዋብ-ሸበሌ ወንዝ ላይ የመልካ ዋከናን ግድብ በደርግ ጊዜ ገንብታለች። ትንሽ ቆይታ ደገሞ ሁለተኛ ግድብ በዚሁ ወንዝ ላይ መስራቷ የማይቀር ነው። ይባስ ብሎ፤ በገናሌ ወንዝ ላይም ገድብ ለምስራት ዕቅድ አላት። የሌላችሁን ብዙ ውሃ የሚጠየቀውን የሙዝ እርሻ ትታችሁ ወደ ፍየልና ግመል ጥበቃችሁ በጊዜ ብትመለሱ ይሻላችኋል ባይ ነኝ። እሺ አናንተ ባለጌ ክፍት-አፍ ዘላኖች?

Somaliman wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 20:27
Ebola
ብሽሽቅ እንድ ነገር ነው። ግን አንዳንዴ አበሽቃለሁ ብለህ እራሳችንን ነው የምንጎዳው።

Ethiopia cant block Transboundary river we must share the river with Somalia we like it or not we have to give them their share end of story.. otherwise if we block them then u give ammo to Egypt .. they will say u see Ethiopia will block Nile river any time so we have God given right to self defense and bomb the Nile dam.. so u dont joke about our national security...even to make that የሱማሌ driver crazy ... u have to draw your red line somewhere ... this kind of talk put us with a lot of problem ... i would have list them here but let me know if u r interested where our big mouth put us in big problem with Arab and Western country...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 11:59

Hawdian wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 03:20
Tigray Ashes

Save the essays for Tigray. Somali is most recognised business acumen in sub-Sahara Africa.
my dearest Hawdian,

i notice u never reply to my blog until this coffee sorting machine ... that means u r most happy to receive the information but u have to hide it by insult me.. trust me all my information fee of charge all u have to do is recognized that u get it from me.. even this i dont care even if u dont recognized me as long as u put my idea in to practice i am the same happy.. for time to time i said this info is mine not to be admired from know the information first all i am trying to established name for my self and people to come for information to build their business beside that i have zero interest putting u down for taking my info and make it happened ....

this The Bühler Holding is a family company based in Switzerland is a technology company .. it can also sort your plastic based on color the sky is the limit with this world class company.. u dont need army of women to hand sort your coffee or anything at all... this will make ur cost down... and make u very competitive in world market .. imagine if u have no coffee because low season u going to pay 1000 women workers to keep them for next two month until the coffee bean arrived but if u using Bühler color sorter u might stop no cost, or u can sort rice and other grain and still make money it is only limited in your imagination

now look Bühler kenya they have service station in kenya so u dont have problem of skill workers

look that SodAsh and look what kind of insult he write ...zero informative .... anyhow this is my last reply to u because u fail to say thanks even why not just talk about the info instead of putting down my effort to make this discussion to higher level .... to me this is 0.1% information that i know i know coffee business end to end .. how to make it state of the art.. and with out lay off any workers but make them productive ... not only that how to make all coffee export buy in to this business so that as Ethiopian we become number one in coffee business ... all this from uneducated person highly gifted...expert in any filed.

the other day i watch your UAE SO CALL DRIVE .. I NOTICE many civil eng. defect .... i could not believe all this money wasted to give them second rate road.. they miss few thing that is so important they will only find it out when there is emergency ... i have also master plan how to build highway or free way insides city .. or make the existing road like highway without having traffic light without having interesting u will zoom from one part of the city to other without stopping for light ... show me any thing i will come up with better idea.. idea come to me like river .. if u took one scoop i will not mind i dont even notice... but what u said about me really hurt.. hence i stop ... this is my last discussion with u i will not bother anymore and have a nice life..