Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Medo
Member
Posts: 961
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 12:30

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by Medo » 11 Jul 2019, 06:59

Agames are too obsessed with oromos. Go to sychiatrist. Buuuuushtii Agame. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10087
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jul 2019, 14:57

The more agames hate opdo the more we Oromos will love and support them. So keep it up agame boy you are accomplishing the opposite of what your beloved tplf would want you to accomplish.

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 4048
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jul 2019, 16:46

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:57
The more agames hate opdo the more we Oromos will love and support them. So keep it up agame boy you are accomplishing the opposite of what your beloved tplf would want you to accomplish.
Sadacha Macca,
How come we (Oromo nation) love OPDO where its creator TPLF hate it?

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10087
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jul 2019, 17:11

AbebeB wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 16:46
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:57
The more agames hate opdo the more we Oromos will love and support them. So keep it up agame boy you are accomplishing the opposite of what your beloved tplf would want you to accomplish.
Sadacha Macca,
How come we (Oromo nation) love OPDO where its creator TPLF hate it?
Because OPDO working together with Qeerroo is what led to TPLF running away to mekelle; so who cares if agame tplf hates it?
they hate any oromo, opdo or not, who refuses to work for their evil purposes.

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 4048
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jul 2019, 17:31

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:11
AbebeB wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 16:46
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:57
The more agames hate opdo the more we Oromos will love and support them. So keep it up agame boy you are accomplishing the opposite of what your beloved tplf would want you to accomplish.
Sadacha Macca,
How come we (Oromo nation) love OPDO where its creator TPLF hate it?
Because OPDO working together with Qeerroo is what led to TPLF running away to mekelle; so who cares if agame tplf hates it?
they hate any oromo, opdo or not, who refuses to work for their evil purposes.
Sadacha Macca,
You missed two important points in this case.
1. It is only Qeerroo’s right to tell us who they are and with whom (if OPDO) they worked to overthrow TPLF but not you. Supporting OPDO and telling the fact is too different.
2. We care about anyone (including TPLF) who is pro to our strategy

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10087
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jul 2019, 17:40

AbebeB wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:31
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:11
AbebeB wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 16:46
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:57
The more agames hate opdo the more we Oromos will love and support them. So keep it up agame boy you are accomplishing the opposite of what your beloved tplf would want you to accomplish.
Sadacha Macca,
How come we (Oromo nation) love OPDO where its creator TPLF hate it?
Because OPDO working together with Qeerroo is what led to TPLF running away to mekelle; so who cares if agame tplf hates it?
they hate any oromo, opdo or not, who refuses to work for their evil purposes.
Sadacha Macca,
You missed two important points in this case.
1. It is only Qeerroo’s right to tell us who they are and with whom (if OPDO) they worked to overthrow TPLF but not you. Supporting OPDO and telling the fact is too different.
2. We care about anyone (including TPLF) who is pro to our strategy
Axumawi,

1) Qeerroo's struggle was supported decisively by Oromo elements in the EPRDF, which led to the struggle prospering, whether you admit it or not; this is the truth plain and simple. People like Lamma rose to prominence when he stood with his people, as opposed to being a traitor and helping the TPLF to suppress the Oromos, which is once again, the reason why the OPDO was created.
And if our enemies want to divide us by attacking OPDO; I am sure most Oromos would see this sinister plot and side with OPDO.

2) Having things in common, and caring what tplf says about oromos; are two entirely different things. We can share common things, and still NOT CARE about the tplf's opinions of Oromos. After all, TPLF did not hate OPDO when OPDO was serving them for years, and their cyber trolls were quiet as well; but as soon as the OPDO began to rise against the tplf, they began to hate them and so did their cyber trolls.

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 4048
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jul 2019, 19:05

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:40
AbebeB wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:31
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:11
AbebeB wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 16:46
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:57
The more agames hate opdo the more we Oromos will love and support them. So keep it up agame boy you are accomplishing the opposite of what your beloved tplf would want you to accomplish.
Sadacha Macca,
How come we (Oromo nation) love OPDO where its creator TPLF hate it?
Because OPDO working together with Qeerroo is what led to TPLF running away to mekelle; so who cares if agame tplf hates it?
they hate any oromo, opdo or not, who refuses to work for their evil purposes.
Sadacha Macca,
You missed two important points in this case.
1. It is only Qeerroo’s right to tell us who they are and with whom (if OPDO) they worked to overthrow TPLF but not you. Supporting OPDO and telling the fact is too different.
2. We care about anyone (including TPLF) who is pro to our strategy
Axumawi,

1) Qeerroo's struggle was supported decisively by Oromo elements in the EPRDF, ... People like Lamma rose to prominence when he stood with his people, as opposed to being a traitor and helping the TPLF to suppress the Oromos, which is once again, the reason why the OPDO was created.

2) Having things in common, and caring what tplf says about oromos; are two entirely different things. We can share common things, and still NOT CARE about the tplf's opinions of Oromos.
Sadacha,
I agree with the ones I quoted from your response. That isn't necessarily mean about OPDO.

sun
Member
Posts: 4482
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: How can anyone trust OPDO/EPRDF?

Post by sun » 11 Jul 2019, 19:57

Ethwar wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 01:54
1. Aren't these the same people that watched their people get slaughtered for 1 and half years by Abdi Illey and Somali regional forces?
2. Aren't these the same people that refused to defend the constitutional rights of Oromos in Somali region?
3. Aren't these people not the same people that refused to tell the truth for 2 years straight?
4. Aren't these same people that used their people's deaths to get into power?



The Tigrayans have many reasons to not trust OPDO, how can a dog who watched his own people get slaughtered be your friend?

[/quote

Hmm... 8)

I am not a politician but yet I think that you might go and swim in the bygone old dirty swimming pool out of your own evil selective free choice, but the current new transformational ODP is a fresh and renewed egalitarian organization who brought freedom, independence, liberty, love healing, caring, etc. for the first time in 3000 years of Ethiopian history. If an egalitarian experienced party undergoes changes itself and then can bring about new dynamic changes that are never been, never seen, never heard before in 3000 years, then it deserves long and FAT TRUST extending up to 3000 years, unless you are Judas Iscariot whose evil brain can only think evil wishes alone.
:mrgreen:

Post Reply