Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen

Brother TembienLiberation

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jul 2019, 19:46

Are you ok ??? We thought you are a proud Ethiopian of Amhara origin. I am wondering if the proud Amhara brothers and sisters in ER agree with your comments about the alliance between Amhara and Agames or may I say the alliance between oil and water :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many of us are surprised by the fact that these days you have shown the interest to kiss agames' stinky as*s. We understand you have every right to be frustrated with the current situation in Ethiopia as a concerned Ethiopian. But to voluntarily kiss agames as*s is something we never expected from a person who claims to be a proud Amhara. Remember, agames have taken huge fertile lands from Gonder and Wollo and the direction you are heading, it looks like you don't mind to give them more fertile lands...Not only, that it looks like you miss the abuse you have taken by agames for 27 years so badly....

I know agames always look for somebody to carry them but I have never seen Amhara or Oromo looking for somebody to carry them... :oops: :oops:

I except baby Wushiye aka sister Belaynesh to be happy with your comments though :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Brother TembienLiberation

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 20:47

If one analyzes her posts and the agendas she promotes; it becomes obvious she's an agame cyber troll.

In typical agame cyber troll fashion: She flip flops. One day, she is saying amaras should dismantle ethiopia, instead of living with oromos and tigrayans.
next, she is saying ''semitics'' should ally and fight the oromos, basically calling for a civil war between semitic language speakers (gurage, amara, tigrayans) vs cushitic language speakers (oromo, afar, sidama, somali, agew, etc).
Next, oromos should help amaras conquer tigray, and so on; (which would never happen, oromos would not fight tigray for anyone, unless it was in our interests to do so, in self defense).
she's unstable, indeed!