Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA

ማሳሰብያ ለአብይ አስተዳደር !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TGAA » 10 Jul 2019, 19:26

እስክንድር ነጋ ላይ አደጋ ቢደርስ ትልቅ በጣም ትልቅ ችግር እንደሚፈጠር እወቁ፡፡ እስክንድር ነጋን ልክ አብይን፤ አያቶላ ጀዋርን ጥበቃ እንደምታደርጉለት ከዚያ የበለጠ ማድረግ ይገባችኋል ፡፡ የነጀዋር ጓደኞች በፊልም እንገልሀለን እያሉ ሲዝቱ የአዲስ አበባ ፖሊስ መረጃው ተልኮለት ምንም እርምጃ አልወሰደም፤ ዛሬም ከአዲስ አበባ ምክትል ከንቲባ ጋር አብሮ በሚውል ወጣት የሚመራ የቄሮ መንጋ ስብሰባ ለመበተን ሄዶ ታይቷል ፡፡ ከነዚህ አያቶላ ጀዋር ከመለመላቸው አንዱ ጀብደኛ እስክንድር ላይ ጉዳት ቢያደርስ ህዝብን ከህዝብ የሚያጋጭ ትልቅ ችግር እንደሚፈጠር በመገንዘብ እስክንድርን መጠበቅ ትልቅ የመንግስት ስራ መሆን እንዳለበት ጉዳት ከመድረሱ በፊት የአብይ መንግስት ጥንቃቄ መውሰድ ይገባዋል፡፡

banebris2013

Re: ማሳሰብያ ለአብይ አስተዳደር !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by banebris2013 » 10 Jul 2019, 19:32

TGAA wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 19:26
እስክንድር ነጋ ላይ አደጋ ቢደርስ ትልቅ በጣም ትልቅ ችግር እንደሚፈጠር እወቁ፡፡ እስክንድር ነጋን ልክ አብይን፤ አያቶላ ጀዋርን ጥበቃ እንደምታደርጉለት ከዚያ የበለጠ ማድረግ ይገባችኋል ፡፡ የነጀዋር ጓደኞች በፊልም እንገልሀለን እያሉ ሲዝቱ የአዲስ አበባ ፖሊስ መረጃው ተልኮለት ምንም እርምጃ አልወሰደም፤ ዛሬም ከአዲስ አበባ ምክትል ከንቲባ ጋር አብሮ በሚውል ወጣት የሚመራ የቄሮ መንጋ ስብሰባ ለመበተን ሄዶ ታይቷል ፡፡ ከነዚህ አያቶላ ጀዋር ከመለመላቸው አንዱ ጀብደኛ እስክንድር ላይ ጉዳት ቢያደርስ ህዝብን ከህዝብ የሚያጋጭ ትልቅ ችግር እንደሚፈጠር በመገንዘብ እስክንድርን መጠበቅ ትልቅ የመንግስት ስራ መሆን እንዳለበት ጉዳት ከመድረሱ በፊት የአብይ መንግስት ጥንቃቄ መውሰድ ይገባዋል፡፡
You never give up, Do you?

sun

Post by sun » 10 Jul 2019, 20:20

TGAA wrote:
Really? :lol:

You are demanding extra security for Eskinder Nega, the master provocateur, master liar fake news manufacturing factory determined to push the whole country down to the bottom of the drain like all of those failed states.

Instead why don't you contribute in producing clean water, clean and enough housing productions, efficient garbage collection and recycling methods, different modes of electric productions, sustainable food production for fighting hunger, etc, instead of trying to invest in disruptive and negative characters bent on destroying even the most minimum citizen's basic security? So please just write all those writing just to your own dumb self and do positive services for all Ethiopians instead of commanding the commander in chief as if roles can be reversed wishfully.

Eskinder Nega's security is in his own hands. If he is behaving constantly and publicly in a shameful, aggressive, abusive, provocative and utterly bully and vulgar highway robbers violent manners, it means that he wants to heat the road which in fact is rather Sad.

Eskinder Nega has already said himself that he does not recognize both the federal government, the Addis Ababa government and the constitution of the country and through that placed himself both above and out the law of the land. This means that the government and the law of the land which he does not recognize can not protect him at all. On the contrary all the good people and the current law which brought Mamma Ethiopia out of centuries of darkness, banishment jailing and hopelessness and conferred of Ethiopians freedom hope, love, independence, hope, etc, super goodies needs to be protected and carted for at all times and places so that our peoples march towards more democracy and more equality may keep growing and glowing like the stars in the sky.

“I have just now come from a party where I was its life and soul; witticisms streamed from my lips, everyone laughed and admired me, but I went away — yes, the dash should be as long as the radius of the earth's orbit ——————————— and wanted to shoot myself.” ~S. Kierkegard :mrgreen:

TGAA

Post by TGAA » 10 Jul 2019, 21:53

Your are foolhardy to shadow yourself with Kierkegard quate
Let us see your scrabble if it makes sense—here I am giving you an undeserved benefit of the doubt.
Eskinder is a master provocateur because he stated the fact that 1. Seven million Addis Ababians need to be represented by their elected representative. Because he stated, No other Ethiopian should have a special privilege over the other Ethiopian. Because he stated, Oromo Administrative region can have administrative relationship with Addis on equal mutually beneficial bases ,but there should not be a especial privilege status for any region . He even stated that if Addis Ababa residence decide democratically that Ethiopians of Oromo origin should have a special privilege he will accept their decision but his objection is that don’t try to shove it on addis residence a special privilege status of any kind before that happened. – Though doesn’t seem to sink in tribal knuckleheads, Oromia already has a privilege no other region of Ethiopia has . Addis Ababa, the economic engine of Ethiopia is in its midst. These principle stands to your kind tribal czar are a provocation, funny.Since you can’t answer rationally to the well-articulated question Eskender Nega has been posing, you are answering your concocted question that he has never raised, to your own satsfaction.
Eskender has been saying publically only democratically elected representative of Addis Ababa residences should decide on the future of the city. How it that provocation? You are obfuscating the issue to promote your tribal politics. The constitution you are raving about hasn’t been the same constitution that has been a justification to the evil of killing imprisoning you referring to for 28 years. Constantly not to be consistent is the unique feature of tribalism. I share though your wish that “our peoples march towards more democracy and more equality may keep growing and glowing like the stars in the sky.” However, freedom is not a hand out or doesn’t grow in the land where people are told to jump high and the only question they sheepishly pose is how high? Freedom is never free. Learn from Eskender, a man with gut and conviction. Eskender is helping Abey, if he truly has a democratic conviction , more than all the bend over cheerleaders in the nation combined.

Ideaforum

Post by Ideaforum » 10 Jul 2019, 22:05

Forget about your notice because no one will wast time with this man. I want to ask you whether you know who Eskinder is? Do you know him? Let me tell you one thing: I was born and brought up in Addis. I know that Addis has its own dwellers and is the property of all Ethiopians! Eskinder never raised this issue during the TPLF tyranny! If you remember TPLF was moving the capital of Oromia to Adama and Addis only for its cheap political and economic benefits! However, Eskinder was silent over this dangerous play by TPLF! Who gave Eskinder the right of guarding Addis? From whom is he trying to protect our beloved city? I think he is trying to creat cracks between Amhara and Oromo to help TPLF!!! This conclusion seems silly but it worth to suspect and watch cautiously! Enjoy my brother! No one will raise his hand to hurt him! You better be away from him if you are not Eskinder yourself!!

TGAA wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 22:35

He insults and denigrates Oromos and you expect Oromos to be quiet. I remember when he said Qeerroo have no just cause or struggle.

I also know like him, you want to once again marginalize and oppress Oromos; but that'll only occur when you can fit a camel through the eye of a needle.... In other words, it'll never happen.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 22:37

Ideaforum wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 22:05
Forget about your notice because no one will wast time with this man. I want to ask you whether you know who Eskinder is? Do you know him? Let me tell you one thing: I was born and brought up in Addis. I know that Addis has its own dwellers and is the property of all Ethiopians! Eskinder never raised this issue during the TPLF tyranny! If you remember TPLF was moving the capital of Oromia to Adama and Addis only for its cheap political and economic benefits! However, Eskinder was silent over this dangerous play by TPLF! Who gave Eskinder the right of guarding Addis? From whom is he trying to protect our beloved city? I think he is trying to creat cracks between Amhara and Oromo to help TPLF!!! This conclusion seems silly but it worth to suspect and watch cautiously! Enjoy my brother! No one will raise his hand to hurt him! You better be away from him if you are not Eskinder yourself!!

TGAA wrote:

Eskinder also never tried to make some fake balderas govt under tplf because he feels comfortable if his oppressor happens to be abyssinian. If it's an oromo, sidama, afar, etc, he'll be enraged and also.... Scared.
Too bad for him his Oromo bosses are here to stay.

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 10 Jul 2019, 22:41

I thought all political seats in ethiopa, all 1 million plus of them were due a genuinely elected representation? We all thought that we would wait for the election process/institutions to set in for that to happen! But then suddenly, Eskinder opted for a preferenial position; all out in a vacuum! Why is that?

As to preferential treatment...it is addis ababa that is milking a meaninglese phrase in the constitution all for its advantage! Oromia has everything to gain in a hard bargain that it conducts with Addis Ababa! Establishment Addis Ababians know it! Professor Mesfin has openly stated it and further insinuated that eakinder is cajoling addis ababa for a lossing battle. Be that as it may, i am more than happy and willing to get to that point! But that point is a point in a national election process! Why cant Eskinder wait for that? What is it about his demand for exceptionalism, in a battle towards loss to addis ababa?

TGAA wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 21:53
Let us see your scrabble if it makes sense—here I am giving you an undeserved benefit of the doubt.
Eskinder is a master provocateur because he stated the fact that 1. Seven million Addis Ababians need to be represented by their elected representative. Because he stated, No other Ethiopian should have a special privilege over the other Ethiopian. Because he stated, Oromo Administrative region can have administrative relationship with Addis on equal mutually beneficial bases ,but there should not be a especial privilege status for any region . He even stated that if Addis Ababa residence decide democratically that Ethiopians of Oromo origin should have a special privilege he will accept their decision but his objection is that don’t try to shove it on addis residence a special privilege status of any kind before that happened. – Though doesn’t seem to sink in tribal knuckleheads, Oromia already has a privilege no other region of Ethiopia has . Addis Ababa, the economic engine of Ethiopia is in its midst. These principle stands to your kind tribal czar are a provocation, funny.Since you can’t answer rationally to the well-articulated question Eskender Nega has been posing, you are answering your concocted question that he has never raised, to your own satsfaction.
Eskender has been saying publically only democratically elected representative of Addis Ababa residences should decide on the future of the city. How it that provocation? You are obfuscating the issue to promote your tribal politics. The constitution you are raving about hasn’t been the same constitution that has been a justification to the evil of killing imprisoning you referring to for 28 years. Constantly not to be consistent is the unique feature of tribalism. I share though your wish that “our peoples march towards more democracy and more equality may keep growing and glowing like the stars in the sky.” However, freedom is not a hand out or doesn’t grow in the land where people are told to jump high and the only question they sheepishly pose is how high? Freedom is never free. Learn from Eskender, a man with gut and conviction. Eskender is helping Abey, if he truly has a democratic conviction , more than all the bend over cheerleaders in the nation combined.

TGAA wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 21:53

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 11 Jul 2019, 01:08

We need to start having different conversations about issues without each biased party making every cause about a way to make themselves a victim. All you who keep doing this without considering the consequences will drive us all off the god damn cliff, yourself included.

Eskinder is an irresponsible person who waves the flag of journalism, and the aura it comes with of objectivity and a seeker of truth, while engaging in his personal political activism. The problem with Eskinder's activist message does not come from the validity of Addis Ababa not currently having democratically elected representatives, nor that it's own citizens should be able to determine their own future.

The problem is extending this into the idea that because the current AA government has no democratic mandate, he (and all those who he wishes follow him) don't recognize the authority of that government to implement policies. He is, in effect, saying all EPRDF has no legitimacy to make laws and run the country. Or that he can decide, at any point, to ignore any part of the law he sees fit because he doesn't recognize the legislators or administrators of that law.

Maybe that's not how he intends it to sound, and he is only interested in using this argument for AA to get a special election, but by leaning on his now considerable clout and journalism title and framing this AA issue like this, right now, before the election board even has it's feet on the ground to grant a special election, he is effectively opening the door for everyone else with any problem to start an insurrection in their own backyard based on this same argument. I don't need to list how quickly such a scenario can lead to uncontrolled violence, it's happening already.

And it's easy to see why this is intolerable for Dr. Abiy. How is he able to implement the right personnel and structure for credible institutions to form and for the country to head to elections in a timely fashion while someone claiming to fight for democracy undermines his very ability to make these things happen and rallying his own base towards this cause. He is supposed to be on your side, one of the adults helping you battle the likes of Jawar and other OLF idiots, not join them.

That said he still has every right to hold a press conference if it's not against the law, which it isn't. If Jawar can go from place to place saying all sorts of incendiary things, there is no reason that same courtesy can't be extended to Eskinder.

Elements within AA administration and Oromo Police that are taking this personally are clearly harassing him with TPLF tactics. Now armed thugs are ignored while they storm the hall with weapons (never mind that they should've had a quick trip to jail the second they caused the commotion in the first place). Reportedly now police are actively involved in this harassment. If this continues it will only end up in a very bad place. The AA government has a duty to extend the same level of protection it gives to other high-profile political activists and ensure his safety. It should also be arresting anyone, including fellow police, trying to stand in the way of his legal activities. Being quiet and pretending it's not happening is not going to be enough.

So Eskinder, Oromia Police and AA administration are the responsible parties here. Let's not lump entire Amhara or Oromo or everyone in the entire federal/Oromo government and just hold the responsible parties accountable.

Sensible people should oppose what he is doing, but also defend his right to do it.