Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

@Ethio 360: ሀበሻ (አማራ ጋዜጠኞች) በጨጩሣ? ስለ ሲዳማ ክልልነት ውይይት ላይ ስለ ታከለ ኡማ የስልጣን ዘመን ወሬ የሚያሳየው መበጨጫቸውን ብቻ ነው።

Post by AbebeB » 10 Jul 2019, 16:35

ሕዝበ ውሳኔው ስለ ሲዳማ ክልልነት መሆኑን እንኳ ያልገባቸው ተብዬ ጋዜጠኞች ስለ ሀዋሣ ማን ይወስን (ማን ድምጽ ይስጥ) እያሉ ይጠይቃሉ። መጀመርያ ከተማውን ሕዝቡ በሚጠራው ስም (ሀዋሳ በማለት መጥራት) ይጠበቅባችኋል።

Link:

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: @Ethio 360: ሀበሻ (አማራ ጋዜጠኞች) በጨጩሣ? ስለ ሲዳማ ክልልነት ውይይት ላይ ስለ ታከለ ኡማ የስልጣን ዘመን ወሬ የሚያሳየው መበጨጫቸውን ብቻ ነው።

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Jul 2019, 22:55

Abebe b, I have a feeling you are struggling with the Amharic language, especially that is spoken in piassa, Addis Abeba. The piassa “ lejoch” when they say somebody “becheche” they mean he lost his mind. If you believe the Ethiopian 360 guys do not have it up there, why you keep watching them? In my humble opinion Abebe b is not in his right mind to pass a judgment about the sanity or insanity of people.

AbebeB

Re: @Ethio 360: ሀበሻ (አማራ ጋዜጠኞች) በጨጩሣ? ስለ ሲዳማ ክልልነት ውይይት ላይ ስለ ታከለ ኡማ የስልጣን ዘመን ወሬ የሚያሳየው መበጨጫቸውን ብቻ ነው።

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jul 2019, 11:21

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 22:55
Abebe b, I have a feeling you are struggling with the Amharic language, especially that is spoken in piassa, Addis Abeba. The piassa “ lejoch” when they say somebody “becheche” they mean he lost his mind. If you believe the Ethiopian 360 guys do not have it up there, why you keep watching them? In my humble opinion Abebe b is not in his right mind to pass a judgment about the sanity or insanity of people.
Sam,
I thought you have wide range of imagination and independent judgement. But you proved to me you are not. Two things:

Struggling with Amharic: You should have known that I am Oromo and hence it goes without say.
You should have known all that look to mindless broadcast/presentation is to gain knowledge but theater.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jul 2019, 12:53

About the two points Abebe b, to master Amharic one should not necessarily be born of Amhara parents. Stress on the word should. On the entertainment you implied that you get from Ethio 360, you chose the wrong venue to entertain yourself. Being bombarded by opinions wich is not laced with facts is not what I call entertainment.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jul 2019, 12:53

About the two points Abebe b, to master Amharic one should not necessarily be born of Amhara parents. Stress on the word should. On the entertainment you implied that you get from Ethio 360, you chose the wrong venue to entertain yourself. Being bombarded by opinions wich is not laced with facts is not what I call entertainment.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jul 2019, 15:00

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 12:53
Oh Sam,
You are attracting my attention.
Yes "should" but that is not the point. The question is why I need to improve speaking Amharic? I am not saying learning other langue isn't good. I am specifically saying Amharic because of its future scope and present value. Amharic seems to have no fate to continue to exist. Also, I have no intention to go and live in Amharic land nor go and get scholarship to pursue my academics in that language. So I wanna keep the level I have in Amharic in museum as reminder of my life under slavery by Habesha. Then, I am hoping to enjoy Afaan Oromo in forthcoming sovereign horn African Country Oromia!

You agree with me? What about you?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jul 2019, 15:54

Abebe b, the TPLF trick is still working on you. The TPLF party elites encouraged the OPDO guys to dwell on Afan Oromo, and encouraged them that they should chase Amharic from every town and village of Oromia. In the mean time the TPLF political elites have encouraged the Tigray boys and girls to learn Amharic proficiently. Why? They know the benefit. In a country like Ethiopia where the private sector gives almost negligible employment opportunity, the federal government shines by comparison. The TPLF guys have known the best and brightest might not be domesticated in Mekele. They might rather fly, take a bus, or even walk if it comes to that point to start a new young life in the dynamic city, Addis. I have no doubt Abebe b now is a resident of Addis, or Awassa, or Nazret, or Diredwa, not in Dembidolo, or hello no, not a resident in one of Gonder towns. His Amharic, not excellent, but passable proves that he has lived in a city where more ethnics live together without being bothered about the makeup of their neighbors ethnic composition.
Abebe b, right now mastering Amharic yields the benefit to move around. Even if Afan Oromo becomes the federal language, it does not make the value of knowing the Amharic language less. I believe the OPDO political elites who sent their kids to private schools where Amharic has been taught diligently have limited the opportunity of the sons and daughters of the Oromo peasants. If you ask me, Abebe b, that is a prosecutable crime.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jul 2019, 16:05

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 15:54
Abebe b, the TPLF trick is still working on you. The TPLF party elites encouraged the OPDO guys to dwell on Afan Oromo, and encouraged them that they should chase Amharic from every town and village of Oromia. In the mean time the TPLF political elites have encouraged the Tigray boys and girls to learn Amharic proficiently. Why? They know the benefit. In a country like Ethiopia where the private sector gives almost negligible employment opportunity, the federal government shines by comparison. The TPLF guys have known the best and brightest might not be domesticated in Mekele. They might rather fly, take a bus, or even walk if it comes to that point to start a new young life in the dynamic city, Addis. I have no doubt Abebe b now is a resident of Addis, or Awassa, or Nazret, or Diredwa, not in Dembidolo, or hello no, not a resident in one of Gonder towns. His Amharic, not excellent, but passable proves that he has lived in a city where more ethnics live together without being bothered about the makeup of their neighbors ethnic composition.
Abebe b, right now mastering Amharic yields the benefit to move around. Even if Afan Oromo becomes the federal language, it does not make the value of knowing the Amharic language less. I believe the OPDO political elites who sent their kids to private schools where Amharic has been taught diligently have limited the opportunity of the sons and daughters of the Oromo peasants. If you ask me, Abebe b, that is a prosecutable crime.
Sam
Can you please make your point specific and substantiate?