Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10074
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 15:35

You see I struggle to remain just
Never generalize entire ethnic groups;
Except for agames cause i know they hate us (Oromos)
For chasing their tegadalays back to their rat holes
Daaaaaaang, it's like that, bro?!

So even if i encounter an amara, gurage, etc, who is anti Oromo; I don't let that make me hate their entire ethnicity nor will I stereotype or generalize...
Unless they're agame because I've never encountered a decent agame.
I'd love to be proven wrong.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 7351
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Misraq » 10 Jul 2019, 15:57

Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

TembienLiberation
Member
Posts: 4724
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 06:12

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by TembienLiberation » 10 Jul 2019, 16:23

Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy
Correct, the vast majority Oromo people are good except those from Wellega and Arsi. These are as nast racists as the Agames. They are not even willing to marry Oromos from the other region.

Menelikian Oromos (Shewa and Jimma Oromos) are my favorite πŸ’™πŸ’™ I think Dr. Abiy of Jimma is misguided by the Mencha Jawar of Arsi and Lemma of Wellega.

JimmaπŸ’™ = JimmyπŸ’™
:mrgreen:

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15131
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by tarik » 10 Jul 2019, 16:36

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:35
You see I struggle to remain just
Never generalize entire ethnic groups;
Except for agames cause i know they hate us (Oromos)
For chasing their tegadalays back to their rat holes
Daaaaaaang, it's like that, bro?!

So even if i encounter an amara, gurage, etc, who is anti Oromo; I don't let that make me hate their entire ethnicity nor will I stereotype or generalize...
Unless they're agame because I've never encountered a decent agame.
I'd love to be proven wrong.
Sadacha Macca

Good Day Sir

I agree with u 100%, nobody trusts z cursed-land-tigray evil ppl. U c what they did & r still doing 2 us Eritreans and Ethiopians. I am sure they have a big hand in z problems in Ethiopia 2. Z Oromos & Amharas have been living in harmony & have intermarried and have children 4 centuries by agames have been plotting this evil plan 4 z last 2 years while hiding in their holes in meqelle. They knowt that in Oromos & Amharas unite no power can stand in-front of them, so they r working 2 either start a civil war or use a divive and rule policy. Oromos and Amharas need 2 know z main evil elephant in z room AKA TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF!!! :idea:

Good Day Sir

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10074
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 16:38

Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.

TembienLiberation
Member
Posts: 4724
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 06:12

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by TembienLiberation » 10 Jul 2019, 16:45

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10074
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 16:55

TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.

TembienLiberation
Member
Posts: 4724
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 06:12

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by TembienLiberation » 10 Jul 2019, 17:08

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55
TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you are a funny friend that you talk about physical encounter in the Western nation. I think Tigreans are more agressive and fearless than the Oromo. May be because Oromos are rich and want to enjoy life, whereas Tigreans are usually poor and live between life and death that they are fearless. Except that teret teret part of kicking :mrgreen:
Thank you for your description.
Geletoma!
Last edited by TembienLiberation on 10 Jul 2019, 17:12, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23285
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Degnet » 10 Jul 2019, 17:09

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:35
You see I struggle to remain just
Never generalize entire ethnic groups;
Except for agames cause i know they hate us (Oromos)
For chasing their tegadalays back to their rat holes
Daaaaaaang, it's like that, bro?!

So even if i encounter an amara, gurage, etc, who is anti Oromo; I don't let that make me hate their entire ethnicity nor will I stereotype or generalize...
Unless they're agame because I've never encountered a decent agame.
I'd love to be proven wrong.
Ke ende ante aynetu menegager be ene bekul erasu werdet new.I have read many books including Plato's The Republic.Amaran yemetankuasheshu sewoch nachehu.

present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 17:13

My friend beat the fck out of an Oromo wahabi guy who called me a sefari once, which I am not. He is the one who is a sefari, he said. He beat the fck out of him he didn't know what hit him. My friends were surprised, they expected him to let him go but my friend could not because he was too ignorant

He didn't know all my family warriors!

Anyway, your wahabi as's is so proud your he kicked an Ethiopian. And you come to tell me you hate no one but agames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55
TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10074
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 17:31

TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:08
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55
TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you are a funny friend that you talk about physical encounter in the Western nation. I think Tigreans are more agressive and fearless than the Oromo. May be because Oromos are rich and want to enjoy life, whereas Tigreans are usually poor and live between life and death that they are fearless. Except that teret teret part of kicking :mrgreen:
Thank you for your description.
Geletoma!

You are free to deceive yourself and underestimate the Oromos, regardless of where they reside; if you want.
TPLF knows, however, what happens when Oromo warriors fight. They packed up, and ran away to mekelle, for a reason, my friend.
It's no ''teret teret,'' but real life, Oromos are no joke, we are kind, generous, welcoming to all, but we are also warriors.
My friend got suspended from school for kicking that guy in half too LOL.

Rakoon hin jiru.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10074
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 17:37

present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:13
My friend beat the fck out of an Oromo wahabi guy who called me a sefari once, which I am not. He is the one who is a sefari, he said. He beat the fck out of him he didn't know what hit him. My friends were surprised, they expected him to let him go but my friend could not because he was too ignorant

He didn't know all my family warriors!

Anyway, your wahabi as's is so proud your he kicked an Ethiopian. And you come to tell me you hate no one but agames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55
TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.

You are always here to defend your agame family, I am proud of you sister belaynesh, i am sure meles zenawi would be proud of you too!
That's good, everyone wins and loses fights, even mike tyson, bruce lee, and the greats.
That's why people like me train daily.
For example, i leg press 1000 pounds easily, can you imagine what would happen if i swiftly kicked an enemy of the Oromo nation?
Wow, he might break in half!!!
But we are peaceful, we do not start fights, but if they come to us; we know how to handle them!
Also, why are you mad that an agame got whipped for using the galla word? he started the fight and you STILL defend the agame?
You are indeed a proud agame sister in denial! But it's clear to see what you are.

present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 17:38

I just spoke to my father. He is very smart. I asked him about Tigreans prior to 1991 when tplf arrived. He told me no one in Ethiopia saw Tigreans as bad people as you and the mencha guy described it. He said everybody saw Tigreans and even Eritreans as good Ethiopians.

He said, when tplf took power things changed. Tplfs propaganda slowly had gotten into many Tigreans, and the last 10 years got worst. He even told me Eritrean acted evil toward Ethiopains from 1991 to 1996. And he said "we all were surprised at thier evil ways"!

So from what he said it sounds like if OPDO keeps going with its current disruptive ways you will see more and more Oromos hating other Ethiopains. I think my father is on the money here. We see more extremist Oromos now than 6 years ago or so. This will make other Ethiopains be disappointed just the they were disappointed at many agames.

So if Abiy and OPDO keep going this way, situations like what we saw at Eskinder's press conference today will grow fast. other Ethiopians will start to call Oromos with 'g' word. More hate will spread. Thank to Abiy I can see that happening.

Just because I see majority of Oromos being modest now it does not guaranty the future. So get ready you ALL. Big shi't coming!!. We are going fight OPDO!!

OPDO is the new olf. Get ready Ethiopians. Let's kick thier as's's!

Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy
Last edited by present on 10 Jul 2019, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 17:42

Naa,
Who do you think you are talking to? :lol:

You are talking to us, here. We are not ferenjis :lol:

1000 pounds your wahabi skinny as's :lol:

Don't go talk like that to a warrior like me. As a son a warrior I would blow the bullet through your stupid head, bi'tch. Like we did to the olf fckn soldiers Hahhahahah

Call me agame now! Kkkkk

Hahahhababahahahahhahahaha

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:37
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:13
My friend beat the fck out of an Oromo wahabi guy who called me a sefari once, which I am not. He is the one who is a sefari, he said. He beat the fck out of him he didn't know what hit him. My friends were surprised, they expected him to let him go but my friend could not because he was too ignorant

He didn't know all my family warriors!

Anyway, your wahabi as's is so proud your he kicked an Ethiopian. And you come to tell me you hate no one but agames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55
TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy

Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.

You are always here to defend your agame family, I am proud of you sister belaynesh, i am sure meles zenawi would be proud of you too!
That's good, everyone wins and loses fights, even mike tyson, bruce lee, and the greats.
That's why people like me train daily.
For example, i leg press 1000 pounds easily, can you imagine what would happen if i swiftly kicked an enemy of the Oromo nation?
Wow, he might break in half!!!
But we are peaceful, we do not start fights, but if they come to us; we know how to handle them!
Also, why are you mad that an agame got whipped for using the galla word? he started the fight and you STILL defend the agame?
You are indeed a proud agame sister in denial! But it's clear to see what you are.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10074
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 17:48

present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:42
Naa,
Who do you think you are talking to? :lol:

You are talking to us, here. We are not ferenjis :lol:

1000 pounds your wahabi skinny as's :lol:

Don't go talk like that to a warrior like me. As a son a warrior I would blow the bullet through your stupid head, bi'tch. Like we did to the olf fckn soldiers hahahha

Hahahhababahahahahhahahaha

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:37
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:13
My friend beat the fck out of an Oromo wahabi guy who called me a sefari once, which I am not. He is the one who is a sefari, he said. He beat the fck out of him he didn't know what hit him. My friends were surprised, they expected him to let him go but my friend could not because he was too ignorant

He didn't know all my family warriors!

Anyway, your wahabi as's is so proud your he kicked an Ethiopian. And you come to tell me you hate no one but agames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55
TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:38



Sister miss rock,
Its sadacha "qawwee" maccaa not mencha lol.

You hate most Oromo but that's okay because you only represent yourself AND not millions of amaras or the gumuz people. No need to pretend. We are familiar.
Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.

You are always here to defend your agame family, I am proud of you sister belaynesh, i am sure meles zenawi would be proud of you too!
That's good, everyone wins and loses fights, even mike tyson, bruce lee, and the greats.
That's why people like me train daily.
For example, i leg press 1000 pounds easily, can you imagine what would happen if i swiftly kicked an enemy of the Oromo nation?
Wow, he might break in half!!!
But we are peaceful, we do not start fights, but if they come to us; we know how to handle them!
Also, why are you mad that an agame got whipped for using the galla word? he started the fight and you STILL defend the agame?
You are indeed a proud agame sister in denial! But it's clear to see what you are.


Agame sister:

Just because you are skinny, and most ethiopians are skinny, does not mean that we all are.
Some of us actually lift weights, play football, and so on; especially those of us raised most of our life in the diaspora.
You do not have to believe me, I do not say these things to brag, I speak the truth, whether you like it or not.
Playing football, you're bound to have strong legs, because you need them to excel at the sport.

And who is ''we''? You never fought in Ethiopia, a day of your life; you are in the comfort of your home in the diaspora.

present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 17:54

You act like we don't know oromos back home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I typically don't talk about my personal performance on ER. I can tell you what I did and can I can do all day. My family too don't miss no targets, they are warriors. But no need to brag here, my priority is to avoid conflicts.

But your wahabi as's want talk stu!d shi't. :lol: :lol:



Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:48
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:42
Naa,
Who do you think you are talking to? :

You are talking to us, here. We are not ferenjis :

1000 pounds your wahabi skinny as's :lol:

Don't go talk like that to a warrior like me. As a son a warrior I would blow the bullet through your stupid head, bi'tch. Like we did to the olf fckn soldiers hahahha

Hahahhababahahahahhahahaha

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:37
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:13
My friend beat the fck out of an Oromo wahabi guy who called me a sefari once, which I am not. He is the one who is a sefari, he said. He beat the fck out of him he didn't know what hit him. My friends were surprised, they expected him to let him go but my friend could not because he was too ignorant

He didn't know all my family warriors!

Anyway, your wahabi as's is so proud your he kicked an Ethiopian. And you come to tell me you hate no one but agames :

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55
TembienLiberation wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:45

Gumuz people are only 120 000 (I mean not in millions). The region was created from Wellega and Gojam for Tigrean use.

I have a question for you:
Be honest on your response.

Do you get affended when people say Galla or is it nothing for you and most Oromos? Why it was banned by Haileselasie or who banned it first?

Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.

You are always here to defend your agame family, I am proud of you sister belaynesh, i am sure meles zenawi would be proud of you too!
That's good, everyone wins and loses fights, even mike tyson, bruce lee, and the greats.
That's why people like me train daily.
For example, i leg press 1000 pounds easily, can you imagine what would happen if i swiftly kicked an enemy of the Oromo nation?
Wow, he might break in half!!!
But we are peaceful, we do not start fights, but if they come to us; we know how to handle them!
Also, why are you mad that an agame got whipped for using the galla word? he started the fight and you STILL defend the agame?
You are indeed a proud agame sister in denial! But it's clear to see what you are.


Agame sister:

Just because you are skinny, and most ethiopians are skinny, does not mean that we all are.
Some of us actually lift weights, play football, and so on; especially those of us raised most of our life in the diaspora.
You do not have to believe me, I do not say these things to brag, I speak the truth, whether you like it or not.
Playing football, you're bound to have strong legs, because you need them to excel at the sport.

And who is ''we''? You never fought in Ethiopia, a day of your life; you are in the comfort of your home in the diaspora.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10074
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 18:02

present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:54
You act like we don't know oromos back home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I typically don't talk about my personal performance on ER. I can tell you what I did and can I can do all day. My family too don't miss no targets, they are warriors. But no need to brag here, my priority is to avoid conflicts.

But your wahabi as's want talk stu!d shi't. :lol: :lol:



Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:48
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:42
Naa,
Who do you think you are talking to? :

You are talking to us, here. We are not ferenjis :

1000 pounds your wahabi skinny as's :lol:

Don't go talk like that to a warrior like me. As a son a warrior I would blow the bullet through your stupid head, bi'tch. Like we did to the olf fckn soldiers hahahha

Hahahhababahahahahhahahaha

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:37
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:13
My friend beat the fck out of an Oromo wahabi guy who called me a sefari once, which I am not. He is the one who is a sefari, he said. He beat the fck out of him he didn't know what hit him. My friends were surprised, they expected him to let him go but my friend could not because he was too ignorant

He didn't know all my family warriors!

Anyway, your wahabi as's is so proud your he kicked an Ethiopian. And you come to tell me you hate no one but agames :

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 16:55



Yeah that's why I said millions of Amara, and then said the people of gumuz; sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but no way am I implying that the gumuz are millions.

I personally used to get offended, we used to whip azzzz over that word in my city and in Atlanta too.
the last guy who called us galla got his azzz kicked by my oromo brother. literally, he kicked him and the ethiopian dude who got kicked was hurt to the point that he couldn't fight back.
But online, I do not get offended, because anyone can be tough online and insult.
I laugh it off. Mengistu banned in 1974 actually, not haile selassie.

You are always here to defend your agame family, I am proud of you sister belaynesh, i am sure meles zenawi would be proud of you too!
That's good, everyone wins and loses fights, even mike tyson, bruce lee, and the greats.
That's why people like me train daily.
For example, i leg press 1000 pounds easily, can you imagine what would happen if i swiftly kicked an enemy of the Oromo nation?
Wow, he might break in half!!!
But we are peaceful, we do not start fights, but if they come to us; we know how to handle them!
Also, why are you mad that an agame got whipped for using the galla word? he started the fight and you STILL defend the agame?
You are indeed a proud agame sister in denial! But it's clear to see what you are.


Agame sister:

Just because you are skinny, and most ethiopians are skinny, does not mean that we all are.
Some of us actually lift weights, play football, and so on; especially those of us raised most of our life in the diaspora.
You do not have to believe me, I do not say these things to brag, I speak the truth, whether you like it or not.
Playing football, you're bound to have strong legs, because you need them to excel at the sport.

And who is ''we''? You never fought in Ethiopia, a day of your life; you are in the comfort of your home in the diaspora.
Oh so you know all 40 million of us? you have, at most, maybe seen 10,000 oromos at the very most.
even if you had seen, let's say, 1 million; that'd still mean you haven't seen most of us.
and all u have to do is lift weights, eat decently, and be consistent. and u can build muscles.
depending on genetics too, because that plays a role in how big you can get.

i am, not impressed by guns, we all have guns here in texas, it's like having a shirt and pants, it's regular.
real men can box it out, and whoever wins, wins, you live to fight another day.
and yes, me too, i do not seek problems or conflicts. but can defend myself and others, if i need to.
that's all. i never start fights, but defend myself, and others.

present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 19:13

Stop the nonsense, wahabi man. You Skinny as wahabi keerro. You are trying to sound like the foolish Bantus! :lol: didn't you say you are a kush. Kkkkkk Oromos are skinny people. It's okay, there is nothing wrong with it

actually Amaras are stronger. But strong means nothing when you are at war anyway. Amara's strength is not their power actually. That is not the way they defeated Egypt, derbush, Italy, etc. The afgans are a good example too. And look at all those white people who are warriors and strong. They will fck you up. They rule the fckn world. Your religion, culture and history is what matters most, religion being the most!

Be proud of Texas's white boys, it's okay :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a professional fighter. But I don't talk nonsense and about myself.

Anyway, :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 18:02
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:54
You act like we don't know oromos back home :l

I typically don't talk about my personal performance on ER. I can tell you what I did and can I can do all day. My family too don't miss no targets, they are warriors. But no need to brag here, my priority is to avoid conflicts.

But your wahabi as's want talk stu!d shi't. :lol: :lol:



Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:48
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:42
Naa,
Who do you think you are talking to? :

You are talking to us, here. We are not ferenjis :

1000 pounds your wahabi skinny as's :lol:

Don't go talk like that to a warrior like me. As a son a warrior I would blow the bullet through your stupid head, bi'tch. Like we did to the olf fckn soldiers hahahha

Hahahhababahahahahhahahaha

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:37
present wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 17:13
My friend beat the fck out of an Oromo wahabi guy who called me a sefari once, which I am not. He is the one who is a sefari, he said. He beat the fck out of him he didn't know what hit him. My friends were surprised, they expected him to let him go but my friend could not because he was too ignorant

He didn't know all my family warriors!

Anyway, your wahabi as's is so proud your he kicked an Ethiopian. And you come to tell me you hate no one but agames :



You are always here to defend your agame family, I am proud of you sister belaynesh, i am sure meles zenawi would be proud of you too!
That's good, everyone wins and loses fights, even mike tyson, bruce lee, and the greats.
That's why people like me train daily.
For example, i leg press 1000 pounds easily, can you imagine what would happen if i swiftly kicked an enemy of the Oromo nation?
Wow, he might break in half!!!
But we are peaceful, we do not start fights, but if they come to us; we know how to handle them!
Also, why are you mad that an agame got whipped for using the galla word? he started the fight and you STILL defend the agame?
You are indeed a proud agame sister in denial! But it's clear to see what you are.


Agame sister:

Just because you are skinny, and most ethiopians are skinny, does not mean that we all are.
Some of us actually lift weights, play football, and so on; especially those of us raised most of our life in the diaspora.
You do not have to believe me, I do not say these things to brag, I speak the truth, whether you like it or not.
Playing football, you're bound to have strong legs, because you need them to excel at the sport.

And who is ''we''? You never fought in Ethiopia, a day of your life; you are in the comfort of your home in the diaspora.
Oh so you know all 40 million of us? you have, at most, maybe seen 10,000 oromos at the very most.
even if you had seen, let's say, 1 million; that'd still mean you haven't seen most of us.
and all u have to do is lift weights, eat decently, and be consistent. and u can build muscles.
depending on genetics too, because that plays a role in how big you can get.

i am, not impressed by guns, we all have guns here in texas, it's like having a shirt and pants, it's regular.
real men can box it out, and whoever wins, wins, you live to fight another day.
and yes, me too, i do not seek problems or conflicts. but can defend myself and others, if i need to.
that's all. i never start fights, but defend myself, and others.

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4900
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jul 2019, 19:25

Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:35
You see I struggle to remain just
Never generalize entire ethnic groups;
Except for agames cause i know they hate us (Oromos)
For chasing their tegadalays back to their rat holes
Daaaaaaang, it's like that, bro?!

So even if i encounter an amara, gurage, etc, who is anti Oromo; I don't let that make me hate their entire ethnicity nor will I stereotype or generalize...
Unless they're agame because I've never encountered a decent agame.
I'd love to be proven wrong.
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy
It looks like Obbo Sadach Macca from Oromia aka the land of braves , the Honorable brother Jimmy the conqueror from Amhara/Benshangul aka the land of warriors and Majesty Hawzen from Eritrea aka Red Sea Camels agree on the evil agame clan or land of grasshopper or land of cockroaches. They are just pure evil with no buts or ifs :oops: :evil: :mrgreen:

Sorry sister Wushie aka weyzero Belanyensh and sister Abi-gail aka brother Jimmy's part time [email protected] from the least important killil in Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF


present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I judge everyone as individuals and not based on ethnicity...except for agames

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 19:38

Ascari cockroach qorchame minority kebesa,

Nice try :lol:

Your Ascari brother "matit" just insulted all Ethiopains today! just like your other Ascari brothers like fa'g-up who insulted all Amaras last week. So what makes you ascaris different from agames, if agames are truly bad?






Hawzen wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 19:25
Sadacha Macca wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:35
You see I struggle to remain just
Never generalize entire ethnic groups;
Except for agames cause i know they hate us (Oromos)
For chasing their tegadalays back to their rat holes
Daaaaaaang, it's like that, bro?!

So even if i encounter an amara, gurage, etc, who is anti Oromo; I don't let that make me hate their entire ethnicity nor will I stereotype or generalize...
Unless they're agame because I've never encountered a decent agame.
I'd love to be proven wrong.
Misraq wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2019, 15:57
Illman oromo Sadacha mencha

You are right. My fingers refuse and struggle to insult oromos when provoked by some fanatic oromos. Point is majority oromo are good people and dont want to disappoint them.

When it comes to agames, my fingers refuse to write good stuff about them because they are nasty people for the most part. I have yet to meet an agame who is a good person. So far, all nasty. So jimmy is on the same page

Jimmy
It looks like Obbo Sadach Macca from Oromia aka the land of braves , the Honorable brother Jimmy the conqueror from Amhara/Benshangul aka the land of warriors and Majesty Hawzen from Eritrea aka Red Sea Camels agree on the evil agame clan or land of grasshopper or land of cockroaches. They are just pure evil with no buts or ifs :oops: :evil: :mrgreen:

Sorry sister Wushie aka weyzero Belanyensh and sister Abi-gail aka brother Jimmy's part time [email protected] from the least important killil in Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Last edited by present on 10 Jul 2019, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply