Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

[PHOTO] Takele Uma's Interhawme youth in action

Post by Revelations » 10 Jul 2019, 14:14

gearhead

Re: [PHOTO] Takele Uma's Interhawme youth in action

Post by gearhead » 10 Jul 2019, 14:48

Amhara women are now correlating questions to eskinder's agenda; one that happened in an open civil discourse to incidences and political events in Rwanda?

....and you the men are echoing this PMS attempt of amhra women to occupy the power of definition of the city so that she owns all the prime d!ck in it?

All the more we proceeed, the mental illness of political amhara continues unabated!

This is more like Betty does South Africa vield in a heinous analogy! Women of other ethnicites want to take primal definitional power from the jezebel women of Addis Ababa! They even want to liberate amhra men from jezzebel betty's bondage and mental illness!

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 10 Jul 2019, 15:03

This is a clear message that oromo officials are fearful of challenging ideas by ideas as they rely on bogus and hearsay stories. The path they are taking is extremely dangerous. The country has never been in chaos as is now. I foresee a bloodbath.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 10 Jul 2019, 15:08

Gallas Abiy Ahmed and Takele Uma's Interhawme youth!!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 10 Jul 2019, 15:20

Revelations,
You better advise your provocative brother Eskinder Nega which is leading Ethiopia to make another Rwanda.
Everyone has the right to participate in planting tree, and there is no wrong to take picture with any official when they get a chance.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 15:33

this is leadership at the finest

how to take "Interhawme youth" and convert it in to productive citizen

A. by killing them
B. by jailing them
C. by distancing yourself from them
D. by listen to them their demand or question
E. by making feel they r part of the revolution

look "Interhawme youth" photo before and after Takele Uma spill his magic on him ... look his smile...
this is kodak moment {{smile you're on camera}}
we done Takele Uma
the best photo is where the {Interhawme youth } planting tree.. being productive .. yes if u r 18 years old u do all kind of stupid thing one of... but the Adult should know how to handle it...

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Jul 2019, 15:41

Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:33
this is leadership at the finest

how to take "Interhawme youth" and convert it in to productive citizen

A. by killing them
B. by jailing them
C. by distancing yourself from them
D. by listen to them their demand or question
E. by making feel they r part of the revolution

look "Interhawme youth" photo before and after Takele Uma spill his magic on him ... look his smile...
this is kodak moment {{smile you're on camera}}
we done Takele Uma
the best photo is where the {Interhawme youth } planting tree.. being productive .. yes if u r 18 years old u do all kind of stupid thing one of... but the Adult should know how to handle it...

እኔን ከሁሉም ትያቄ በላይ የገረመኝ› "ማንን ወክላችው ነው?" የምለው ነው.
ኢቶሽ፣ ትዝ ይለሃል? "በሰፈሩት ቁና መሳፈር አይቀርም" ብዬህ ነበር.

we lived longer to see this happen infront of us.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 16:09

DefendTheTruth wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:41
Ethoash wrote:

DDT, SPEAK ENGLISH or proper Amharic .. i dont understand what you saying but it is good effort for an Eritrean DDT.

ALL i said is this guy took Silent weapons in to Amhara meeting and rumor has it እስክንድር በጋሮ ሮጦ አመለጠ... on the other hand Takele Uma took the "Interhawme youth " convert him to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood citizen ... now tell me where i go wrong ..

pls no Amharic .. i dont understand Eritrean Amharic .. and dont expect i remember all the discussion we have too.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Jul 2019, 16:32

Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 16:09
DefendTheTruth wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:41
Ethoash wrote:

DDT, SPEAK ENGLISH or proper Amharic .. i dont understand what you saying but it is good effort for an Eritrean DDT.

ALL i said is this guy took Silent weapons in to Amhara meeting and rumor has it እስክንድር በጋሮ ሮጦ አመለጠ... on the other hand Takele Uma took the "Interhawme youth " convert him to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood citizen ... now tell me where i go wrong ..

pls no Amharic .. i dont understand Eritrean Amharic .. and dont expect i remember all the discussion we have too.
I am certain that you do understand my short Amharic sentences, no way that you might have confused something.

"If you can't run the uphill, then the next choice is running downhill" (even when it is not the right direction), which is also another saying.

If you dubbed me an Eritrean, then you can escape the duty of explaining yourself, yeah?

Tell me what you didn't understand in the sentence: በሰፈሩት ቁና መሳፈር አይቀርም?

Where did I indicate about your wrong-ness or rightness?

jib lelit yeserawun selamiyawuk ken lay yesheshal alu. I think you know well all the wrongs that you have been doing all your life und now seem to get nerveous about it, yeah? lol

Here is another related quote from the bibile, I think:

"For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged." It seems to me that this saying is related to the Ethiopian axiom "በሰፈሩት ቁና መሳፈር አይቀርም? "

I came to the idea after i heard in the video a question to the youth someone from the audience was raising: "ማንን ወክላችው ነው?". That was what I was also raising in here repeatedily about the entity calling itself Baladeras. They got it today on the spot, they have to answer it now, if they wish the youth ought to answer the same question.

That was my message, which part did you not understand? man yemut beleh mal iski, lol

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 16:45

ddt

i just want to ignore u.. because u dont make any sense at all .but it was funny .... yes i understand በሰፈሩት ቁና መሳፈር አይቀርም but where the fk u put this in which context ? ..

those in the audience was raising: "ማንን ወክላችው ነው?" there is no word like this do u mean ማንን ወክላቹ ነው (ለብዙ ሰው ሲሆን )ወይም ማን ወክሎህ ነው (ለአንድ ስው ሲሆን)

info

Post by info » 10 Jul 2019, 18:10

አዬ የሰገጤ ነገር! :lol: That is the reason these hooligans were mentioning Takele Gomma like a 1000 times :lol: So amateurish and fara! What a shame!
Maxi wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:08
Gallas Abiy Ahmed and Takele Uma's Interhawme youth!!

present
Member+

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 18:27

Takele Goma :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now they know!! Kkkkkkkk

Ethiopians know how to give nick names very well!! Kkkk

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 10 Jul 2019, 23:41

Takele Uma
Ye'ONEG GoMa! :lol:

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 11 Jul 2019, 00:28

Interhamwee in Ethiopia is trade mareked/copy righted.

QINIJIT of 1997/2005

They even had imported Maschetee from China. It was caught. Public not told at the time, preventing panic.

sun

Post by sun » 11 Jul 2019, 06:28

Revelations wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:14

Liar, liar, liar....
Your tattered dirty liar pants are burning on hot fire,
Your pathological liar tongue is so rusty and repetitive like old barbed wire! :lol:

The source, manufacturer and active promoter of that Interahawme you are wishing for is ONLY in your evil Judas self and other anti Ethiopian lunatics like you.

When the Interahawme you are dreaming for and promoting comes it is only the common good Ethiopian citizens who may suffer beyond imagination while you are sitting in a foreign country drinking beer, eating cheesy fat hamburgers and enjoying the tragedy as if it is an action Comedy film.

Right now it is urgent that ODP, ADP and all the current EPRDF memebers supporting the current transformational democratic change processes get together, tighten, smoothen, strengthen their relationships because extremists and vocal fringe elements who have already massacred government officials are on the move and foaming to cause even more Interahaume if only they may find windows of opportunity and weaknesses among the good ruling parties.
:P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 02:27

realbull

i dont see any problem here this is just the same as holding G7 FLAG or the Amhara loyalist flag .....what is the difference between G7 freedom fighter coming home and OLF COMING home.. both are the same.. you can say anything u want but you have zero say in oromia .. u can run your mama Amhara aas u see fit but u have zero say in oromia... the only thing the oromo share with u is fed. government they come in peace dont push them otherwise u will end up breaking up mama Ethiopia just like u did to Eritrea

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 12 Jul 2019, 02:40

His is a great afro hairdo too. He has the potential to induce the revival of the hippie-era afro hair style 8) ... Here is he too as a survivor of the Irreecha 2016 protest marches & massacre of Oromo youth while Rev was enjoying his life in ferenji land, just like he is doing now, when he should be joining the Fano &/or the renewed diaspora protest marches in-front of the US State Department, the White House, foreign embassies & the like :shock: :mrgreen: ...

ALSO: video: a recent 'ዶ/ር አብይ አይሲሲሲሲሲ ነው!/doktor abiy isiiisii n'ew' protest march by diaspora habeshas ... :mrgreen: 8)

Last edited by yaballo on 12 Jul 2019, 03:10, edited 2 times in total.