Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethwar

Sadacha Mecca: The case of mental illness

Post by Ethwar » 10 Jul 2019, 14:10

This guy is obsessed with the word agame, according to this guy every Amharu loves Oromo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop chewing the khat and begging on the streets of Austin Sadacha. 1. In every ethnic inside Ethiopia, you will find people who hate Oromo. This is normal part of life and you need to accept it. For you to make lunatic claims that everyone that hates you is A game, you must be having mental issues. Choose every ethnic and I will give you someone that hates Oromo. These people have free will and aren't Tigrayans. This crazed hatred for Tigray has blinded you, its dangerous. You are know assuming all of Ethiopia is your friend except Tigray.
Last edited by Ethwar on 10 Jul 2019, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Sadachs Mecca: The case of mental illness

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 14:24

1. You're the one who openly admitted you have mental health problems and take medicine for it.
Btw it's interesting that you spell my last name on here the same way halafi does. Perhaps that's one of your many usernames on here. I wouldn't be surprised.
2. You still pretend to be Oromo despite the fact that no-one believes you.
No oromo calla Amara "Amharu", either, that's a tigrayan language thing.

3. I never said agames were the only ones who hated Oromos but in real life i can verify it but online agame trolls such as yourself can pretend to be any ethnicity and no-one can verify if it's true, not to mention that sebhat negas digital weyane are known to pretend to belong to various ethnic groups in order to cause conflicts (if they can).

Ethwar

Re: Sadachs Mecca: The case of mental illness

Post by Ethwar » 10 Jul 2019, 14:32

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:24
1. You're the one who openly admitted you have mental health problems and take medicine for it.
Btw it's interesting that you spell my last name on here the same way halafi does. Perhaps that's one of your many usernames on here. I wouldn't be surprised.
2. You still pretend to be Oromo despite the fact that no-one believes you.
No oromo calla Amara "Amharu", either, that's a tigrayan language thing.

3. I never said agames were the only ones who hated Oromos but in real life i can verify it but online agame trolls such as yourself can pretend to be any ethnicity and no-one can verify if it's true, not to mention that sebhat negas digital weyane are known to pretend to belong to various ethnic groups in order to cause conflicts (if they can).
You create these baseless claims out of fear, you're afraid of having multiple enemies. Everyone knows I'm Oromo from Arsi and Rayya. You have no evidence of anything other than throwing complete nonsense theories. I don't care whether you believe me or not, my identity doesn't depend on your acknowledgement.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Sadacha Mecca: The case of mental illness

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 14:35

I've been here long enough to remember when you were exposed as a tigrayan in portland.
You also had an afar account at one point.
Basically... You're a well known liar.
Nobody believes you're an oromo.
But keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 14:43

Ethwar

i know SodAsh for more then ten years we know each other SodAsh is an Amhara pretending to be oromo.. so he think everyone doing what he is doing .. beside that SodAsh is harmless he is over 44 years old and never married .. so he is from time to time he exhibit crazy mentality... otherwise he is fine gentleman... allow him to insult Agame once a day.. he will breath easy..

Ethwar

Post by Ethwar » 10 Jul 2019, 14:43

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:35
I've been here long enough to remember when you were exposed as a tigrayan in portland.
The wind changes at every sight in Rayya. You're right, I always considered myself Tigrayan till 2016, majority of Rayyans are switching back. Don't hate me for it, hate the game. The smart Rayyans are always with the winners! All I can say is that I was a TPLF supporter till 2012 after Meles died. I never lose Sadacha, I'm always on the winning team. You see we Rayyans are blessed and you don't understand. Mecca Oromos have no choice but to remain as Oromos. We Rayyans can switch ethnics depending on who's ruling the nation and they will accept it.

My ethnicity depends on who's ruling the nation.

I can be Oromo, Tigrayan or Amharu.

Rayyans are truly the smartest people in Ethiopia. We are always privileged and never get oppressed because we understand the system.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 15:13

Ethwar wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:43
Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:35
The wind changes at every sight in Rayya. You're right, I always considered myself Tigrayan till 2016, majority of Rayyans are switching back. Don't hate me for it, hate the game. The smart Rayyans are always with the winners! All I can say is that I was a TPLF supporter till 2012 after Meles died. I never lose Sadacha, I'm always on the winning team. You see we Rayyans are blessed and you don't understand. Mecca Oromos have no choice but to remain as Oromos. We Rayyans can switch ethnics depending on who's ruling the nation and they will accept it.

My ethnicity depends on who's ruling the nation.

I can be Oromo, Tigrayan or Amharu.

Rayyans are truly the smartest people in Ethiopia. We are always privileged and never get oppressed because we understand the system.

Nice try but not good enough. There's rayyans who fully claim tigrayan and never flip flop; while acknowledging their mixed heritage.
First of all; you've never claimed to be "Amharu".
You've always flip flopped from afar to oromo then eventually someone exposed you as a tigrayan who was active in the tigrayan community of portland.
(Note how you also defend tigrayans and get mad when people expose agames for pretending to be what they're not).
One can just analyze your posts and see that you're tigrayan.
Not too long ago you were attacking oromo heroes like lamma magarsa while praising tplf and their puppets like kuma demeksa.
The list goes on. You have every right to lie to yourself though just don't expect anyone to believe you.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 15:36

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:13

SodAsh gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood job ... even Ethwar start thinking u r an oromo well done...pretender Amhara

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 15:39

Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:36
Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:13

SodAsh gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood job ... even Ethwar start thinking u r an oromo well done...pretender Amhara

Professor agame ash,

Let's be honest. You're just mad because I don't insult all Amharas the same way that you, halafi, and other agames do. I see the agame tricks so why would I fall for them??
Everyone who insults oromos will be insulted but i wont insult an entire ethnicity unless they're agame because i never met a decent agame.

If I were to insult them
Amharas.... as you guys do, you'd love it. Remember you used to say oromo should nato with golden to fight amhara?
Lol. Funny.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 15:46

SodAsh.

i am not saying insult insult but your working for them against oromo interest .. looooooooooooook at u now what u just said i told u to nato with golden so what is wrong with that why would the oromo fight with Amhara by themselves instead of joining force with golden.. now time is up the oromo is going to fight with Amhara...

what u going to do when they come to take away federalism.
what u going to do when they come to take away afan oromia and replace it with one national language which is Amahric
what u going to do when they come to replace the flag and out law our state flag and force u to wave the loyalist flag ...

all the war u might have with Amhara u have to fight it alone .. the golden have no business in both Amhara or oromo case .. the time to NATO is expired .. now golden is no mode to take part in Amhara and oromo madness. u make it u eat it..

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 17:14

Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:46
SodAsh.

i am not saying insult insult but your working for them against oromo interest .. looooooooooooook at u now what u just said i told u to nato with golden so what is wrong with that why would the oromo fight with Amhara by themselves instead of joining force with golden.. now time is up the oromo is going to fight with Amhara...

what u going to do when they come to take away federalism.
what u going to do when they come to take away afan oromia and replace it with one national language which is Amahric
what u going to do when they come to replace the flag and out law our state flag and force u to wave the loyalist flag ...

all the war u might have with Amhara u have to fight it alone .. the golden have no business in both Amhara or oromo case .. the time to NATO is expired .. now golden is no mode to take part in Amhara and oromo madness. u make it u eat it..
By default, you as an agame tplf supporter, are an enemy of oromos; so what makes you think we should take your so called advice seriously?
if we fight amharas, we will be fighting the elites who wish to bring back the old ethiopia; not the entire amhara nation.
the same way we fought tplf, elites of tigrayans, not the entire tigrayan nation: get it now? eshi? tole?

Do you think oromo cannot defend ourselves, without golden race?
trust me, we will be fine.
no federalism means no ethiopia. more people support it, than not.
sidama + oromo + somali + afar and others support it.
LOL @ take away afaan oromo, you must think very low of us oromos if you think we would sit and watch that happen.
do not worry, we will be fine, we handled tplf, and we can handle amhara elites too, if they go too far.