Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

DefendTheTruth

Re: የቄሮ ወጣት በባልደራሱ ስብስባ ላይ ገብቶ በማውገዝ ላይ እንዳለ የደነገጠው እስክንድር ነጋ ህይወቱን ለማትርፍ ሲል በጓሮ በር ወጥቶ አምልጧል።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Jul 2019, 15:30

gud fela!

ማንን ወክላችሁ ነው? ትሩ ትያቄ ነው. ግን ያኛውስ ወገን ማንን ወክሎ ነው?

Sake meta yehin video say.

mollamo

Re: የቄሮ ወጣት በባልደራሱ ስብስባ ላይ ገብቶ በማውገዝ ላይ እንዳለ የደነገጠው እስክንድር ነጋ ህይወቱን ለማትርፍ ሲል በጓሮ በር ወጥቶ አምልጧል።

Post by mollamo » 10 Jul 2019, 15:41

Any one who doesn't belive at this time that the Gallas are not working to destroy Mama Ethiopia is foolish. It was apparent during 1983 when TPLF first came in power people gave them the Benefit of the doubt and look what has happend over 27yers.It looks like history is repeating here again with THE ODP/OLF again.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 10 Jul 2019, 15:49

Eskinder is not like the coward skunni askaritos who are silent on issu gebsu when he shggg them. Eskinder fought brutal regimes with no fear at all. Today, he left the meeting as there is no point lingering around after chaos started by takele umas' dogs. In the end he eskinder scored. As to the skinny qerros who chose to disturb the meeting, they have forgotten how they run to their death mills in thousands at irrecha when bullets were fired. So it is not difficult to chase qerroos to their death mill. All it needs is two gun shots

Skunni matit, if you expect a 50 something man to engage in a fist fighting with skinny youth, you are out of planet. As a skunni fggt you are scared of eskinder and the political ramifications if he succeeded

Jimmy

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Jul 2019, 16:13

Misraq wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:49
Eskinder is not like the coward skunni askaritos who are silent on issu gebsu when he shggg them. Eskinder fought brutal regimes with no fear at all. Today, he left the meeting as there is no point lingering around after chaos started by takele umas' dogs. In the end he eskinder scored. As to the skinny qerros who chose to disturb the meeting, they have forgotten how they run to their death mills in thousands at irrecha when bullets were fired. So it is not difficult to chase qerroos to their death mill. All it needs is two gun shots

Skunni matit, if you expect a 50 something man to engage in a fist fighting with skinny youth, you are out of planet. As a skunni fggt you are scared of eskinder and the political ramifications if he succeeded

Jimmy
he could succeed or not but the question that needs to be answered before all that is the one which was put to the youth themselves today: "whom are you representing"?

Did we ask that question before?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Jul 2019, 18:29

He could be representing himself or the thousands who endorsed his activism in Balderas or the millions of addis abebe who are made invisible by the botched application of the revered "constitution" . However, the gist of the occurrence from today and the persistent and consistent overt and covert harassment of the individuals by the government, coupled with the tacit encouragement of the anarchy by the security establishment is a narrative that undeniably is leading to only one conclusion. Sad to see that we are moving back again to what we thought was a defeated TPLF era blind tribalism whose end game is mutual destruction.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Jul 2019, 18:49

present wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:43
Ascari Eritrean frash adash metit,

You are just a Cockroach qorchame and a minority :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mejemeria sedeb ayasfelegem huletegna yehe lijinet new man yamnehal

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 10 Jul 2019, 18:54

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:29
He could be representing himself or the thousands who endorsed his activism in Balderas or the millions of addis abebe who are made invisible by the botched application of the revered "constitution" . However, the gist of the occurrence from today and the persistent and consistent overt and covert harassment of the individuals by the government, coupled with the tacit encouragement of the anarchy by the security establishment is a narrative that undeniably is leading to only one conclusion. Sad to see that we are moving back again to what we thought was a defeated TPLF era blind tribalism whose end game is mutual destruction.
Za-Ilmaknun,
You and people like you are always right. Isn't it? let me remind you what started the movement that lead to the current change. It all started in 2015 because of what Abay Tsehaye said about the so called Addis Ababa Master plan. You guys can deny as much as you want to. The fact is Addis is the capital of oromia state. That means oromos have every right to have a say on all matters around addis. If you guys choose to focus on addis excluding oromos, the choice is yours and you have to be ready to face the consequences. You can continue to demean, insult and disrespect oromos. Oromos never needed your support or permission to demand their right in the and will continue to do so.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Jul 2019, 18:57

እናቲን, አባቲን, ወንድም እህቶቺን ደውዪ ለእስክንድር አዲስ አበባን በአደራ ሰጥታችሁታል ወይ ብዪ ብጠይቃቸው? ማነው ደሞ እስክንድር አሉኝ.እረ ይደመጥ..
እንደው ምን አይነት ፍጥረት ነህ❓
via @YouTube

present
Member+

Post by present » 10 Jul 2019, 18:59

Degnet,
You need to stop. He is attacking Ethiopians
So I called him out for who he is. He is an Ascari kebesa minority Eritrean who is also a cockroach qorchame

I am not lying here, am I?

Degnet wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:49
present wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:43
Ascari Eritrean frash adash metit,

You are just a Cockroach qorchame and a minority :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mejemeria sedeb ayasfelegem huletegna yehe lijinet new man yamnehal

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Jul 2019, 20:06

banebris2013 wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:54
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun,
You and people like you are always right. Isn't it? let me remind you what started the movement that lead to the current change. It all started in 2015 because of what Abay Tsehaye said about the so called Addis Ababa Master plan. You guys can deny as much as you want to. The fact is Addis is the capital of oromia state. That means oromos have every right to have a say on all matters around addis. If you guys choose to focus on addis excluding oromos, the choice is yours and you have to be ready to face the consequences. You can continue to demean, insult and disrespect oromos. Oromos never needed your support or permission to demand their right in the and will continue to do so.
Banebris,

Show me where I went wrong and, I will be happy to correct. Otherwise making up stuff doesn't make one's assertions right. The struggle against TPLF has been ongoing as long as TPLF led government came to power not because they are from Tigrai. I and millions like myself fought for principles, not to substitute one ethnic lord with another. If domination by TPLF was wrong, then domination by OLF can't be right. otherwise I will have to agree with Halafi Mengedi too.

We are simply saying Addis Abeba belongs to the residents per the "constitution" that the tribal lords never fail to recite when it serves their purpose. I see no exclusion is stating the obvious that Addis belongs to all. You on the other hand are making an exclusive claim to the city that is built by the sweat and blood of millions of Ethiopians.

Finally, you already are becoming a disclosure to the increasingly becoming clearer path that the "change agents” are accused of taking while we all have been hoping for an all inclusive change. As for never needing the support of any, it only goes to show that you are ungrateful to services provided by spineless and headless chicken called ADP. No surprise here !!

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Jul 2019, 20:30

በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ ላይ ከፍንፍኔ ባለአደራ የተስጠ ማሜ ማሜ ዬተሰጠ መግለጫ...

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 10 Jul 2019, 20:39

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 20:06
banebris2013 wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:54
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun,
Banebris,

Show me where I went wrong and, I will be happy to correct. Otherwise making up stuff doesn't make one's assertions right. The struggle against TPLF has been ongoing as long as TPLF led government came to power not because they are from Tigrai. I and millions like myself fought for principles, not to substitute one ethnic lord with another. If domination by TPLF was wrong, then domination by OLF can't be right. otherwise I will have to agree with Halafi Mengedi too.

We are simply saying Addis Abeba belongs to the residents per the "constitution" that the tribal lords never fail to recite when it serves their purpose. I see no exclusion is stating the obvious that Addis belongs to all. You on the other hand are making an exclusive claim to the city that is built by the sweat and blood of millions of Ethiopians.

Finally, you already are becoming a disclosure to the increasingly becoming clearer path that the "change agents” are accused of taking while we all have been hoping for an all inclusive change. As for never needing the support of any, it only goes to show that you are ungrateful to services provided by spineless and headless chicken called ADP. No surprise here !!
Za-Ilmaknun,
All your points are making sense. Even if i replied under your post, all my comment is focused on Eskinder Group. The Eskinder group to me is the face of Amhara extremism, who hates oromo to their bone. Even in the past Eskinder's struggle was for emmyee ethiopia and never bothered about the atrocities that had been taking place in oromia against oromos. He continued his disrespect and hate for oromo as a people and started Baldiras to promote his views that oromos has no right on addis ababa. That is fine had Addis was not surrounded by the very people he hates the most. The only way out is civil discussion that will lead to common understanding from both sides. There are extremist oromos, just like Eskinder's group, whose motivation is stopping the Balidras. That will benefit no one.If no settlement is reached on the issue of addis through civil and respectful manner, sadly it can turn ugly for everyone. Common sense should be able to prevail here.

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 10 Jul 2019, 21:27

The Amaras should start dealing the Majorty Oromo people..Oromos case ain't be easy like the minorty tegrayan to go against on them in propoganda

ሸገር የኦሮሚያ እንብርት ብቻ ሳትሆን የእያንዳንዳችን የኦሮሞ ልጆች እንብርት ናት!
via @YouTube