Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29775
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jul 2019, 12:34

The name of Mekelle 70 Enderta is pure politics to advance Enderta clan aspiration against Tigray the way Amhara use in every aspect of Ethiopian politics. Endertans are the biggest pretenders exactly like Amhara, they claim history is not theirs, culture it is not theirs like Amhara, regions are not theirs like Amhara. If wise people in Tigray studies about the behavior of Enderta is the replica of Amhara try to expand regions like they are different from the rest of Tigray the way Amhara does as Amhara is not part of Ethiopia. What the Enderta are saying, Mekelle city is not Tigray but built by Enderta and belongs to Enderta is their bottom message to the rest of Tigray. Yet Mekelle is built by all Tigray resources and bloods of Tigray nothing to do with Enderta. Tigray sport federation must change the name to “Ganta Mekelle”. This team is not solely Endertans but all Tigrayan children who live in Mekelle and they are being supported by the Mekelle industries belong to all Tigrayans not Enderta Awraja. This must be clear for everyone and the Tigray sport federation should change the name to reflect the true identity and representativeness in order to avoid division among Tigrayans by Awraja. If the Endertans are finest players then they should go to Hintalo the capital city of Enderta and recruit and develop players and we shall see how far they can go and reveals the truth about them. Mekelle 70 Enderta is the most divisive for our unity of Tigray and our martyrs did not die for division but unity or Hadnet Tigray.

Sport is an entertainment for all people universally, example China basketball national team sent to Las Vegas to compete with NBA summer league this month. I was watching the Chines national team first game was humiliated by one of the NBA new drafted team but their last game which was last night the entire people of Americans were cheering to the Chines team to give them moral regardless country of origin. So, sport is an entertainment not hate but in Ethiopia including Tigray is clan and ethnic politics and division.

I would further go to suggest all soccer sport federations in Tigray should be looked all over again and the main purpose should be to entertain all Tigrayans not to fight each other and divide us. The money supporting those teams come from Tigray treasury and Mengisti Tigray has the sole right to put tough condition on them to utilize Tigray money. You cannot have Tigray money to divide Tigray and advance one or more Awraja cause from any corner of Tigray. Tigray sport federation should assign names randomly either by our heroes’ name, or historical places or colors something common for all Tigrayans does not reflect to one Awraja or clan people. Tigray sport federation has the absolute power to mandate and impose the conditions on behalf of Mengisti Tigray, this is not the right of people but the privilege to entertain people can be banned at any time without any warning.






Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23289
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Degnet » 09 Jul 2019, 13:55

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 12:34
The name of Mekelle 70 Enderta is pure politics to advance Enderta clan aspiration against Tigray the way Amhara use in every aspect of Ethiopian politics. Endertans are the biggest pretenders exactly like Amhara, they claim history is not theirs, culture it is not theirs like Amhara, regions are not theirs like Amhara. If wise people in Tigray studies about the behavior of Enderta is the replica of Amhara try to expand regions like they are different from the rest of Tigray the way Amhara does as Amhara is not part of Ethiopia. What the Enderta are saying, Mekelle city is not Tigray but built by Enderta and belongs to Enderta is their bottom message to the rest of Tigray. Yet Mekelle is built by all Tigray resources and bloods of Tigray nothing to do with Enderta. Tigray sport federation must change the name to “Ganta Mekelle”. This team is not solely Endertans but all Tigrayan children who live in Mekelle and they are being supported by the Mekelle industries belong to all Tigrayans not Enderta Awraja. This must be clear for everyone and the Tigray sport federation should change the name to reflect the true identity and representativeness in order to avoid division among Tigrayans by Awraja. If the Endertans are finest players then they should go to Hintalo the capital city of Enderta and recruit and develop players and we shall see how far they can go and reveals the truth about them. Mekelle 70 Enderta is the most divisive for our unity of Tigray and our martyrs did not die for division but unity or Hadnet Tigray.

Sport is an entertainment for all people universally, example China basketball national team sent to Las Vegas to compete with NBA summer league this month. I was watching the Chines national team first game was humiliated by one of the NBA new drafted team but their last game which was last night the entire people of Americans were cheering to the Chines team to give them moral regardless country of origin. So, sport is an entertainment not hate but in Ethiopia including Tigray is clan and ethnic politics and division.

I would further go to suggest all soccer sport federations in Tigray should be looked all over again and the main purpose should be to entertain all Tigrayans not to fight each other and divide us. The money supporting those teams come from Tigray treasury and Mengisti Tigray has the sole right to put tough condition on them to utilize Tigray money. You cannot have Tigray money to divide Tigray and advance one or more Awraja cause from any corner of Tigray. Tigray sport federation should assign names randomly either by our heroes’ name, or historical places or colors something common for all Tigrayans does not reflect to one Awraja or clan people. Tigray sport federation has the absolute power to mandate and impose the conditions on behalf of Mengisti Tigray, this is not the right of people but the privilege to entertain people can be banned at any time without any warning.





Revolution is invitable/adgi adgi eyu,you can't make a donkey understand.Hatela.These are Amharans who lived in Tigray land.There is a village out side Amsterdam but their own town manicipality,they try to keep their identity.Amsterdam is 750 years old world famous city.Mejemeria Mekelle is gedam historically.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29775
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jul 2019, 00:29

My recommendation to Tigray sport federation is below how to change the current names of Suhul Shire, Wolwalo Adigrat and Mekelle zero or bado Enderta.

Mekelle 70 Enderta should be named "Ganta Qeshi Gebru"

Suhul Shire should be named "Ganta Amoray"

Wolwalo Adigrat should named "Ganta Hayelom"


Sport should be universal for all Tigrayans without any clan name barriers. You can see every Adigrat should honer his fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Hayelom. The same is true the resident of Endaselasse should honer fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Amoray. The last one is Mekelle residents should honer our hero Tegadelit Qeshi Gebru and a new Ganta create in the future the federation should do the same pattern to avert Awraja division. The 70 Enderta name is intentionally inserted to create division among Awrajas of Tigray and destroy Hadnet Tigray, this must stopped immediately and Tigray sport federation should be creative to give them names in order to respect sport for entertainment than Awraja clan identifier and clash creator among us.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23289
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Degnet » 10 Jul 2019, 02:07

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 00:29
My recommendation to Tigray sport federation is below how to change the current names of Suhul Shire, Wolwalo Adigrat and Mekelle zero or bado Enderta.

Mekelle 70 Enderta should be named "Ganta Qeshi Gebru"

Suhul Shire should be named "Ganta Amoray"

Wolwalo Adigrat should named "Ganta Hayelom"


Sport should be universal for all Tigrayans without any clan name barriers. You can see every Adigrat should honer his fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Hayelom. The same is true the resident of Endaselasse should honer fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Amoray. The last one is Mekelle residents should honer our hero Tegadelit Qeshi Gebru and a new Ganta create in the future the federation should do the same pattern to avert Awraja division. The 70 Enderta name is intentionally inserted to create division among Awrajas of Tigray and destroy Hadnet Tigray, this must stopped immediately and Tigray sport federation should be creative to give them names in order to respect sport for entertainment than Awraja clan identifier and clash creator among us.
Le negeregna jerbahn stew etbel Amharigna mesela hiji terediateni

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23289
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Degnet » 10 Jul 2019, 02:18

Degnet wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 02:07
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 00:29
My recommendation to Tigray sport federation is below how to change the current names of Suhul Shire, Wolwalo Adigrat and Mekelle zero or bado Enderta.

Mekelle 70 Enderta should be named "Ganta Qeshi Gebru"

Suhul Shire should be named "Ganta Amoray"

Wolwalo Adigrat should named "Ganta Hayelom"


Sport should be universal for all Tigrayans without any clan name barriers. You can see every Adigrat should honer his fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Hayelom. The same is true the resident of Endaselasse should honer fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Amoray. The last one is Mekelle residents should honer our hero Tegadelit Qeshi Gebru and a new Ganta create in the future the federation should do the same pattern to avert Awraja division. The 70 Enderta name is intentionally inserted to create division among Awrajas of Tigray and destroy Hadnet Tigray, this must stopped immediately and Tigray sport federation should be creative to give them names in order to respect sport for entertainment than Awraja clan identifier and clash creator among us.
Le negeregna jerbahn stew etbel Amharigna mesela hiji terediateni,kewetatnet gizew anseto endezih ende norem ezih erasu tsefoal,yasazenal.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29775
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jul 2019, 09:20

Tigray sport federation should implement it right away to create Hadnet than Gotnet.

Aurora
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 16:20

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Aurora » 10 Jul 2019, 11:11

Degnet,

Halafi maybe right on this one. In Eritrea, naming teams by awraja divided the people years ago although the players were mixed. But, Halafi is contradicting himself by suggesting to name the teams to a local hero. The same damage would result. The answer, privatize the teams and let their owners give them names that do not reflect regional/awraja affinity. In Eritrea, hama bel kitdrer is still a slogan used by regionalists even today.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29775
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jul 2019, 11:20

Aurora wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 11:11
Degnet,

Halafi maybe right on this one. In Eritrea, naming teams by awraja divided the people years ago although the players were mixed. But, Halafi is contradicting himself by suggesting to name the teams to a local hero. The same damage would result. The answer, privatize the teams and let their owners give them names that do not reflect regional/awraja affinity. In Eritrea, hama bel kitdrer is still a slogan used by regionalists even today.
The local hero birth place is different than the team residents. Hayelom is from Shire but will be honored by Adigrat residents and there will not be any Awraja reflection but Tigray reflection. The same is true Shire will honor hero Tigrayan birth place is Tembien and the same for Qeshi Gebru. This is the best medicine to universalize sport as entertainment than Awraja politics.

Aurora
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 16:20

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Aurora » 10 Jul 2019, 13:50

Halafi,

Why do you want to force Hayelom on awraja agame? Even TPLF itself does not own the people of Tigray. Let the private sector buy and name the teams without any awraja affiliations. You have the money, you can own the team. The hell with Hayelom. People like him sent innocent youngsters to death, and the people remain poor and desolate.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29775
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jul 2019, 14:05

Aurora wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 13:50
Halafi,

Why do you want to force Hayelom on awraja agame? Even TPLF itself does not own the people of Tigray. Let the private sector buy and name the teams without any awraja affiliations. You have the money, you can own the team. The hell with Hayelom. People like him sent innocent youngsters to death, and the people remain poor and desolate.
The sport federations are not private but funded by Mengisti Tigray and Mengisti Tigray has the power to issue license for everything including sport and Mengisti Tigray must be careful not to give license to divide Tigray. Hayelom, Amoray and Qeshi Gebru are not just woyane but Tigray heroes and Woyane organization belongs to the people not anyone. Agame residents admiring a Tigrayan born in Shire is admiring the entire Tigray. Shire people Admiring Amoray born in Tembien is admiring the entire Tigray the same is true for Qeshi Gebru. Hayelom, Amoray and Qeshi Gebru are the treasury of Tigray not anyone Awraja, the same is true for King yohannes and Raesi Alula belongs to the entire Tigray not Tembien.

Aurora
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 16:20

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Aurora » 10 Jul 2019, 14:50

Halafi,

You are imposing your will on the people. TPLF fought for independence, and the Tigrayan people gave their children to hell. Where is independence ? Remember, Hayelom is not a hero to every Tigrayan. In my case, EPLF fought for independence. At least, the Eritrean people got independence. Whatever happened after that is better left for history. Forget about the heroes that did not make difference ultimately. Produce new heroes who can make better lives for the people. Name those teams after companies who produce useful products for the people.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29775
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jul 2019, 00:38

Aurora wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:50
Halafi,

You are imposing your will on the people. TPLF fought for independence, and the Tigrayan people gave their children to hell. Where is independence ? Remember, Hayelom is not a hero to every Tigrayan. In my case, EPLF fought for independence. At least, the Eritrean people got independence. Whatever happened after that is better left for history. Forget about the heroes that did not make difference ultimately. Produce new heroes who can make better lives for the people. Name those teams after companies who produce useful products for the people.
Hayelom, Qeshi Gebru and Amoray are pure Tigray treasuries for all Tigrayans. About independent, the topic for today is sport no politics.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 29775
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Tigray sport federation should be ashamed: Mekelle is Tigray not 70 or 30 Enderta, the name must change???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jul 2019, 10:35

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 00:29
My recommendation to Tigray sport federation is below how to change the current names of Suhul Shire, Wolwalo Adigrat and Mekelle zero or bado Enderta.

Mekelle 70 Enderta should be named "Ganta Qeshi Gebru"

Suhul Shire should be named "Ganta Amoray"

Wolwalo Adigrat should named "Ganta Hayelom"


Sport should be universal for all Tigrayans without any clan name barriers. You can see every Adigrat should honer his fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Hayelom. The same is true the resident of Endaselasse should honer fellow hero Tigrayan Tegadaly Amoray. The last one is Mekelle residents should honer our hero Tegadelit Qeshi Gebru and a new Ganta create in the future the federation should do the same pattern to avert Awraja division. The 70 Enderta name is intentionally inserted to create division among Awrajas of Tigray and destroy Hadnet Tigray, this must stopped immediately and Tigray sport federation should be creative to give them names in order to respect sport for entertainment than Awraja clan identifier and clash creator among us.
Tigray sport federation should implement the above names and avert this ugly division intentionally inserted by the Endertans. I am telling what they are saying. the Amhara vs Oromo politics will emerge in Tigray unless you defuse it now. [/b

Post Reply