Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
befitnet

Re: UAE: The Galla PM will send 200,000 maids

Post by befitnet » 09 Jul 2019, 22:54

AbebeB wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:57
I think Abiy is becoming smart to systematically send Arbas (habeshas) back to their home country. Some of them who remained back can work for the Oromos and as Sidamas as they (habnesha yebet serategna) are already hired maiden. In doing so, there is no rebesha (ie, mess) by thew so called NAMA.
Then gallas will be sent back to where they came from, Kenya!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 23:16

Axumawi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 16:45
Bravo PM Abiy

Thank you PM Abiy...another 200,000 safe and productive youngsters who will change life of about 2 million of their siblings, relatives even friends.
Good Job.
Axumawit

very goooooooooooooooood point, dont forget Hawdian and that Somaliman r human trafficker who are benefited from illegal Ethiopian immigrant ... i am not accusing hawdian human trafficking just because % human traffickers are Somalia no no i am not generalizing here.. Hawdian in his own admition his annuity is human trafficker who benefited from run away maid ... his aunty has three apartments in Sharjah mainly in Al Khan area. She rents some to them to illegal maid . so if he opposed legal maid why any one surprised

Hawdian claim Ethiopian cant do other then maid... even for maid they r not qualified those Ethiopian never see stove how in hell they going to cook in stove ... here is where Dr. Abiy his job cut for him he should not send untrained maid to Arab country ... all maid must take 6 month training and learn basic Arabic /// training should include making Arabic food there are many retiree who can train those job seekers.

now how can i say delicately this important info. all maid should take birth control that last five years. so that they will avoid unplanned pregnancy//

Dr. Abiy also should negotiated their salary should be paid in bank and 70% money should be in blocked account and this way the employer cant force her to withdraw the money..

the next step should be is how we going to utilized this saving account.. the 200,000 maid should buy a house and their saving should go to paying the mortgage and life insurance .. this life insurance if the maid died while working her house will be paid off. if she have children the children will be sent to bordering school

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 00:07

Hawdian wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:39

I was shedding light on the realities. Galla PM claims they will gain skills, how? Ethiopians are not even allowed to do anything other than domestic jobs. Abiy is either lying or he has no clue how the Gulf works.

Somalis are on another level. Not only are they given citizenship but they can buy homes like my family who own properties in Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman and Al Ain.

The number of Somalis living in the UAE ranges between 20,000 and 25,000 while 60 per cent of them are running their own businesses including import and export between Dubai and Mogadishu, besides gold, clothes, textiles and several trade commodities.
Hawdian

even so u parented u dont like me, i always like u.. as expert economist i will point out few of your great point this time u make good point.

number one why Habesha the buda Amhara is responsible for all their predicament /// number one they go around telling everyone they r Christian island mind u if the story is truth that is fine but there are 67% Ethiopian are Muslim but the Christian Amhara deny this fact..and even so the jew r not Christian mistakenly the Amhara blind support the Jew without knowing they r Jew not Christian . even they name God after Israel /// when they pray they call up on God by saying the Israelite God//// even u might this this attitude is old but it is not they carry it up today.. the hate they have for Arab is not hidden it is in your face.. the Amhara always think the Arab will convert Ethiopian Muslim to radical Muslim and convert the rest of Ethiopia to Islamism using patrol dollar .... even when the Arab come to invest the Amhara opposed them big time they call them all kind of name and accused them of land grab .. so u dont think UAE doesnt know this the Amhara hate for them... the amhara also took their criminal activity to Arab country and they also took their religion/// they try to practice their religion underground .. i dont care if they practice their religion underground but when they r caught they spoiling everyone name ,,, everyone think Ethiopian are not real Muslim/// the Amhara have arrogant in them .... for example they dont even put effort to learn Arabic language/ they might stay five years in the madam house they might learn the basic that all ... the rest of ethnic they lean Arabic in just six month.. even the maid going to Arab country they wearing tight jeans// they dont want to look the part ..{{when you are in rome do as the romans do}}doesnt apply to them...

on the other hand the Somalia live the Arab culture hence they will be more acceptable ... then Ethiopian .. the Somalian speak better Arabic then the Arab may be...

about doing business export and import ... to do that u need trust who u going to trust in Ethiopian case even your brother will run away with the money.. there is zero trust in land of Amhara..

the only solution i see is the government opening up supermarket in UAE. Where they can import meat, fruit, coffee, name it what Ethiopia produce this way we can control the trade end to end /// the government can partner with Ethiopian who had established Arab trade

with all Amhara disadvantage of them they have one advantage they r in to art .. there is no one who can match them when it come to singing .
when Ethiopian sing even in Somalia language they will out perform the Somalia 100 time over.. when those Amhara sing Arabic u will not believe they r not Arab

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 10 Jul 2019, 00:09

Ethoash,

Hawdian is overlooking that there're more Ethiopian Somalis than Somalia proper population wise therefore, Dr. Abiy can recruit all 200,000 Ethiopian Somalis if that brings more cash.

BTW, the other proposal was your idea! Did you notice that?

He mentioned of 1 million diaspora raising $1000.00 each as an investment, to raise a billion dollars and establish a large business. How about that?

Dr. Abiy is not a typical politician; he is practical man like you as well, who spends time in planting trees etc. I have to stay I was kind of touched , I felt guilty listening to all his simple proposals that can make a difference to a lot of young people.

Did you see the faces of the people's representatives? Many look dumbfounded; they look as if wondering how planting trees & cleaning schools, hospitals are part of the investments? I hope they learnt something from his practical speech.

It is just amazing to see how grounded he is on the simple while trying to deal with all the complex political situation in Ethiopia.

Cheers!

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 23:16
Axumawi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 16:45
Bravo PM Abiy

Thank you PM Abiy...another 200,000 safe and productive youngsters who will change life of about 2 million of their siblings, relatives even friends.
Good Job.
Axumawit

very goooooooooooooooood point, dont forget Hawdian and that Somaliman r human trafficker who are benefited from illegal Ethiopian immigrant ... i am not accusing hawdian human trafficking just because % human traffickers are Somalia no no i am not generalizing here.. Hawdian in his own admition his annuity is human trafficker who benefited from run away maid ... his aunty has three apartments in Sharjah mainly in Al Khan area. She rents some to them to illegal maid . so if he opposed legal maid why any one surprised

Hawdian claim Ethiopian cant do other then maid... even for maid they r not qualified those Ethiopian never see stove how in hell they going to cook in stove ... here is where Dr. Abiy his job cut for him he should not send untrained maid to Arab country ... all maid must take 6 month training and learn basic Arabic /// training should include making Arabic food there are many retiree who can train those job seekers.

now how can i say delicately this important info. all maid should take birth control that last five years. so that they will avoid unplanned pregnancy//

Dr. Abiy also should negotiated their salary should be paid in bank and 70% money should be in blocked account and this way the employer cant force her to withdraw the money..

the next step should be is how we going to utilized this saving account.. the 200,000 maid should buy a house and their saving should go to paying the mortgage and life insurance .. this life insurance if the maid died while working her house will be paid off. if she have children the children will be sent to bordering school

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 01:20

Dwait

loooooooooooooooooooooooooook what i said on 08 Oct 2013, 20:55

But instead if one million Ethiopian invest $1000 in one diaspora company then we will have one billion dollars to invest in Ethiopia... We even buy Ethiopian nationalized property once this company start and run u don't have to send money because the company will pay share dividend to ur family and u will be free to invest next years in other billion pillars company..
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62775&p=381052&hil ... ny#p381052

the point is i am so happy for Dr. Abiy to start one billion dollar company with one thousand dollar that is gooooooooooooooood thing .. but i also said about planting tree. u should not forget grass. grass grow in just 3 month and start protecting the land ..grass have seed like teff so u can saw it even in mountain area where no body can reach and plant grass. it is only my wish this one billion dollar start soon.. to sweeten the deal he could make it tax free company.. land is given and so on.. i could said many thing about this investment but i did not hear Dr. Abiy saying about 1000 dollar investment .. if u can post the video. ..

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 10 Jul 2019, 01:54

Dawi

You just showed everyone how ignorant you are.

The Arab attitudes are race/ethnic based more so than colonial nationality. They know there are Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia outside Somalia and Djibouti.

Let me give you an example. Do you know 80% of Indians in UAE are from southern India? They carefully did their human resources research and they prefer southern Indians (mostly Kerala/Tamils).

What is considered is his ethnicity not what passport he entered at the airport.

I have an Australian citizen and still I am a Somali.

I have Ethiopian passport and I use it when it suits me. Rest of the day it's in the closet.

When Arabs ask for maids they want Galla and Habesha because they are submissive, loyal, take orders well and won't ask for much.

Recently, UAE suspended Somali passport due to the Gov been close to Turkey and Qatar.

Many of us just took out our spare Ethiopian passports (many of us have Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopian passports, we look at which one has something happening for them). They still know we are Somalis who came to do business.

What passport we carry is irrelevant. We are business people and Arabs know we will kill their kids if they look at us with the wrong eye we not submissive Galla and Habesha.
Last edited by Hawdian on 10 Jul 2019, 02:19, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Jul 2019, 02:11

Still trying hard to convince some ethiopians that you denigrate since they chased your tplf uncles back to mekelle, that you're somali huh?
Lol you are hilarious indeed. Making post after post desperately trying to portray yourself as a somali
The good thing is, you can fool some but you can't fool us all. A lot of people even on this forum see you for the agame tplf cyber cadre that you are.

You can brag about somalis all you want, insult Ethiopians all you want; it won't change the fact that you're an agame cyber troll.
Agames are known for their obsessive hatred of oromos because oromos chased their heroes away.
So i understand your pain. But no, Oromos are not sorry for chasing your tplf uncles back to mekelle.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 06:49

Hawdian

i thought u r admin. can u move Sadacha Macca to open forum ..let him set there while everyone knows he is an Amhara he keep on pretending he is an oromo without speaking afan oromia

anyhow back to the subject line the Arab also respect white too .. next time u speak with them in English and tell them u r an Australian ... u will see the change of attitude//// what ever people said i have a great respect for the Arab they r the smartest people then black Africans.. look Nigeria alone have more oil then Saudi Arabia .. and look at them economically and cry your heart out for mama Africa .. the Arab have only one neutral resources tell me how on earth they managed to have very successful economy then India where God give everything to India with billion people .. how on earth UAE manged to hire one billion people and abuse them to point of slavery .... u cant tell me one poor Africa nation ..God give Africa everything .. i mean everything from water to oil from Gold to diamond ... Ethiopia with all her neutral resources it should have been strong economy then the Arab.. that all will change when Nile dam completed when Meles wish turning water to oil completed Ethiopia start getting 6 billion dollar from exporting hydro power evern the Arab might be interested buying Hydro power because gas burning power station is not good for environment

Ethiopia have started economy miracle i suggest u mr. Hawdian buy house in Ethiopia .. Ethiopia is totally unique unlike Arab we have freedom hence u would enjoy both economical success and freedom at the same time .... at i said what stop us is the Christian Amhara hate for the Arab... the buda Amhara want to remain poor then the Arab come and help us.. because they think the will come with their religion and they will convert them to Islam this much hate they have from Islam ... i dont have religion i am just normal person so i am not supporting Islam .. Islam also must be checked otherwise it would be extremist .... there are billion dollar business between Ethiopia and Arab just because of location we can start exporting food to do that we must import the Arab investors to produce what the Arab want such as rice .. but the Amhara will not allowed it.. what drive me crazy is if the Arab investors come to Amhara and ask for land if they say no .. i will say that is their right .. but if the Arab come to Oromia, Gambella and Somalia what is the business of Amhara to stop this investment .. it is beyond me ..

hence the Southern government must stand up to Amhara and tell them mind your own business otherwise this is like declaring war .. stopping investment means like killing 1 million oromo would be benefactors if 100,000 get direct employment and if one workers help out ten family that would be one million income earner ... now this only from one mega investors when we talk about 100 of them then we r talking full employment this is what those Amhara try to stop..

the Christian Amhara change their name and go to Arab country and start selling alcohol and become rich in short time ... the only problem is they dont stop they keep on selling in the end they will be caught and all the money they collected wasted .. if not they will open another night club in Ethiopia or spend the money away.. none of them come out clear... all the criminal activate they got involved at the end did not benefit them.. just like drug dealer who smoke how much money he got he will be wasted smoking it..

saying all this Ethiopia have great hope if we use our resource intelligently .. look u told us 20,000 Somalia live in UAE, IN Ethiopia CASE we will export 200,000 Ethiopians do u see the number ... soon we will become million image each of them send 1000 dollar per year and they will kick start billion dollar investment ... in just five years they would have 5 billion all paid up investment company.. now if they borrowed from back then they would have 50 billion dollar investment company.. this company would be 100 billion dollar company in just five year.. so in ten year those Ethiopia will have 100 billion dollar company.. just because of their number .. if smart investment employed they would be economically free in just five years.

Rtt

Post by Rtt » 10 Jul 2019, 07:15

Somaliman wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 16:57
Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 16:03
Rtt wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 15:59
Hawdian wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 07:26
Ethiopians are only allowed to do one job and that's looking after Arab kids and cleaning their toilets. Every race has a specific job.
Your right, you somali people got the allabuakbar and blowing people up task covered. You also have a very high number of retardedd childrens, every race is made for something like you said!
Rtt,

you make me laugh.. no Somalian can closed his mouth.... their mouth doesnt fit properly so always it is open .. u cant tell them apart by their mouth ..
you make me laugh.. no Somalian can closed his mouth.... their mouth doesnt fit properly so always it is open .. u cant tell them apart by their mouth
If one thing should make you laugh, it should be your incomprehensible English and your association with a Galla - Rtt!
A tribe known for marrying their own cousin and sisters shuold not have right to insult others! Your also known for being lazy, Terrorists and for having a huge number of mentally challenged kids, which I'm sure is caused by the inbreed culture that your proud off!

Galla are known for their bravery in education and not for having the most retardedd childrens like Somali. Galla are farmers who contribute for Ethiopia's economy. They don't just sit around and beg the white man for welfare
like you somali people. You even send the money that you stole form the government to alshababbb to fund terrorism which is classic low iq, inbreed retardedd somali!

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Jul 2019, 09:02

Our Tigray maids demanded to go to Qatar instead due to the excellent bilateral relations between Qatar and Tigray democratic republic.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 10 Jul 2019, 12:16

Rtt wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 07:15
A tribe known for marrying their own cousin and sisters shuold not have right to insult others! Your also known for being lazy, Terrorists and for having a huge number of mentally challenged kids, which I'm sure is caused by the inbreed culture that your proud off!

Galla are known for their bravery in education and not for having the most retardedd childrens like Somali. Galla are farmers who contribute for Ethiopia's economy. They don't just sit around and beg the white man for welfare
like you somali people. You even send the money that you stole form the government to alshababbb to fund terrorism which is classic low iq, inbreed retardedd somali!

Firstly, you are just too ignorant idiot to be believed or taken seriously, It's impossible for Somali man to marry his sister, maybe you would know that if you took your nasty head out of your dirty unwashed Sidama [deleted],

Secondly, Somali kids are the smartest Kids on earth and I can give you an example, Somali kids from Minnesota attended MAS-ICNA in Chicago, competing against 400 participants in a major Quranic test of knowledge and memorization and guess what? the brave Somali kids swept the competition, in total, 18 of the winners were Somali Americans.

And lastly, I applaud Somalis for taking advantage of the welfare system because according to the European Maritime Affairs and Fisheries official website, European, Russians and American fishermen steal 470,000 tons of tuna, shrimp and sardines every year from Somalia vast territorial waters an amount worth roughly $306 million "which isn't truth" It's more than $800,000 million.

Value of EU, Rusians and American thieves catch.

Rtt

Post by Rtt » 10 Jul 2019, 17:44

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 12:16
Rtt wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 07:15

Firstly, you are just too ignorant idiot to be believed or taken seriously, It's impossible for Somali man to marry his sister, maybe you would know that if you took your nasty head out of your dirty unwashed Sidama [deleted],

Secondly, Somali kids are the smartest Kids on earth and I can give you an example, Somali kids from Minnesota attended MAS-ICNA in Chicago, competing against 400 participants in a major Quranic test of knowledge and memorization and guess what? the brave Somali kids swept the competition, in total, 18 of the winners were Somali Americans.

And lastly, I applaud Somalis for taking advantage of the welfare system because according to the European Maritime Affairs and Fisheries official website, European, Russians and American fishermen steal 470,000 tons of tuna, shrimp and sardines every year from Somalia vast territorial waters an amount worth roughly $306 million "which isn't truth" It's more than $800,000 million.

Value of EU, Rusians and American thieves catch.

:lol: :lol: somali people/childrens being retardedd is not is not debatable, its epidemic :mrgreen:. Someone here even showed evidence from credible source which said doctors don't have any idea what's causing high rate of mentally challenged kids in somalia communities. I'm not expert, but I would suggest that it might be the inbreed culture that their known for.

Its a known secret that somali people prefer their relatives when it comes to marriage, just like Arabs. That's why their hated by many people here in Ethiopia. Afar people are cruel monsters while somali people are known for stealing, terrorism and marrying their sisters.

I like how you said that somali are the smartest people on earth because some future alshababi kids are good in Quran, without calculating the influx number of Muslim somali in America. Muslim in America are very small in number and almost all somali immigrant are Muslim. Somali are also very dedicated in Islam, so much that they blow themselves up. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see somali taking the lead in that competition.

Don't you think it's an insult to call them smart after seeing what they did to their country. Its the low iq alshababb and their supporters, including you, which is still dragging them down. You just proved your intelegence level with the last paragraph you wrote. But then again, I wouldn't expect much from a primitive Nomadic Afar like you!

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 10 Jul 2019, 19:02

Rtt wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 17:44
:lol: :lol: somali people/childrens being retardedd is not is not debatable, its epidemic :mrgreen:. Someone here even showed evidence from credible source which said doctors don't have any idea what's causing high rate of mentally challenged kids in somalia communities. I'm not expert, but I would suggest that it might be the inbreed culture that their known for.

Its a known secret that somali people prefer their relatives when it comes to marriage, just like Arabs. That's why their hated by many people here in Ethiopia. Afar people are cruel monsters while somali people are known for stealing, terrorism and marrying their sisters.

I like how you said that somali are the smartest people on earth because some future alshababi kids are good in Quran, without calculating the influx number of Muslim somali in America. Muslim in America are very small in number and almost all somali immigrant are Muslim. Somali are also very dedicated in Islam, so much that they blow themselves up. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see somali taking the lead in that competition.

Don't you think it's an insult to call them smart after seeing what they did to their country. Its the low iq alshababb and their supporters, including you, which is still dragging them down. You just proved your intelegence level with the last paragraph you wrote. But then again, I wouldn't expect much from a primitive Nomadic Afar like you!

Subhuman jealous Sidama, keep Afar name out of your smelly mouth, Incest is your culture..

the Oromo troll posted a decade old junk article but the fact remains that Western countries have the highest rates of autism among children.

by John Elflein, last edited Apr 8, 2019
In 2018, it was estimated that around 168 per 10,000 children in the United States had autism spectrum disorder, one of the highest prevalence rates in the world. Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) includes a variety of disorders. The “spectrum” denotes the range of symptoms as well as their severity. Symptoms can include difficulties with speech, social communication and interaction, repetitive behavior, sensory issues, and hypersensitivity to stimuli.
In the United States

Autism spectrum disorder is more common among boys than girls. In the U.S., around 3.63 percent of boys aged 3 to 17 years had autism spectrum disorder compared to 1.25 percent of girls. In the United States, autism spectrum disorder is more common among non-Hispanic white children than other ethnicities. According to the most recent available data, the Northeast region had the highest rate of autism spectrum disorder in the U.S., with around 3 percent.

Living with autism spectrum disorder

It is unclear what causes autism spectrum disorder and there is no cure. Therapy can help children with autism spectrum disorder develop social, communication and self-care skills that can help them better live with their disorder. Many children with autism spectrum disorder also suffer from other disorders such as attention deficit hyper activity disorder, a learning disability, or an intellectual disability.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/676 ... worldwide/
https://www.autism-society.org/what-is/ ... tatistics/

The rest of your comments is garbage!!!

Rtt

Post by Rtt » 13 Jul 2019, 08:56

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 19:02
Rtt wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 17:44

Subhuman jealous Sidama, keep Afar name out of your smelly mouth, Incest is your culture..

the Oromo troll posted a decade old junk article but the fact remains that Western countries have the highest rates of autism among children.

by John Elflein, last edited Apr 8, 2019
In 2018, it was estimated that around 168 per 10,000 children in the United States had autism spectrum disorder, one of the highest prevalence rates in the world. Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) includes a variety of disorders. The “spectrum” denotes the range of symptoms as well as their severity. Symptoms can include difficulties with speech, social communication and interaction, repetitive behavior, sensory issues, and hypersensitivity to stimuli.
In the United States

Autism spectrum disorder is more common among boys than girls. In the U.S., around 3.63 percent of boys aged 3 to 17 years had autism spectrum disorder compared to 1.25 percent of girls. In the United States, autism spectrum disorder is more common among non-Hispanic white children than other ethnicities. According to the most recent available data, the Northeast region had the highest rate of autism spectrum disorder in the U.S., with around 3 percent.

Living with autism spectrum disorder

It is unclear what causes autism spectrum disorder and there is no cure. Therapy can help children with autism spectrum disorder develop social, communication and self-care skills that can help them better live with their disorder. Many children with autism spectrum disorder also suffer from other disorders such as attention deficit hyper activity disorder, a learning disability, or an intellectual disability.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/676 ... worldwide/
https://www.autism-society.org/what-is/ ... tatistics/

The rest of your comments is garbage!!!
primitive afar! I was talking about the somali immigrant communities in the west. Of course the white will have higher number cause their majority :lol: do you have somali blood? You talk like one!

Somali people are genetically more retardedd, meaning their genetically inferior than any other group in Africa. Their country is a living proof of that. Just imagine how many kids are hidden by their parents because of their nature. Infact, it's one thing that was mentioned in the reaserch :lol:. Just pray that the white will find you a cure and please keep both of your genetic away from us! The mentally challenged gene is better than a cruel primitive monster Afar!

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Jul 2019, 17:45

primitive afar!
[deleted] please..

Afar are civilized people and they are way ahead of your aids infested Sidama animals.

I was talking about the somali immigrant communities in the west.
Low IQ [deleted], now you are backtracking on what you said,

As I have said previously, Somali kids are the smartest Kids on earth and you can't change that.

Their country is a living proof of that.
Somalia is much better than many other countries despite jealous neighbors and all the problems its facing.
The mentally challenged gene is better than a cruel primitive monster Afar!
Your Sidama people are subhuman and inferior to Somalis and Afar's, No wonder Aids is ravaging Sidama region.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 13 Jul 2019, 19:36

AbyssinianLady has destroyed the grasshopper eaters and the slave mentality house negro pagan Galla who shares his females with the entire town. I see lots of spears outside their huts :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Jul 2019, 22:33

We Digital Weyane are better economists than dictator Abiy. My TPLF leaders exported 2 million Amara and Oromo maids (Oromara) to the Arab world to generate much needed revenue through remittances. The Arabs fell in love with our buy one get one maid free offer that they deported all Filipino maids and hired 2 million Oromara maids. In addition, Our TPLF leaders collected 2 years of salary earned by each Oromara maid directly from their Arab employers to cover travel expenses and agency fees advanced by my TPLF leaders. We were earning up to one billion dollars a year from the 2 million Oromara maids to help develop our poor, war ravaged Tigray. It was a just cause.

Rtt

Post by Rtt » 14 Jul 2019, 13:33

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 17:45
primitive afar!
[deleted] please..

Afar are civilized people and they are way ahead of your aids infested Sidama animals.

I was talking about the somali immigrant communities in the west.
Low IQ [deleted], now you are backtracking on what you said,

As I have said previously, Somali kids are the smartest Kids on earth and you can't change that.

Their country is a living proof of that.
Somalia is much better than many other countries despite jealous neighbors and all the problems its facing.
The mentally challenged gene is better than a cruel primitive monster Afar!
Your Sidama people are subhuman and inferior to Somalis and Afar's, No wonder Aids is ravaging Sidama region.
:lol imagine a primitive Nomad who still live in huts without electricity or water being considered civilized :lol: . Afar are the least civilized people as they still live like an anminal. Their known for acting like a savage wild beast too, Which matches with their live style :mrgreen:

Sadly, somali people are not far behind! I might even go as far as to say that their worst when it comes to animal like behaviour. They hate their own kind and kill each other, which made their country one of the worst place to live in despite having a port and a [deleted] people with shared culture and religion. Somali are inferior and sub human as they have the lowest iq and the laziest population in Africa.

The reasarch about somali people having an epidemic of mentally challenged kids was done on somali immigrant.
Your primitive afar brain is truly slow like somalians! If that shitt is high among the somali people in the west, it might be similar or higher in somalia. We will never get the true rate as somali are Muslim primitive who will hide their children cause they will assume they were cursed or something. And a mental issue is the least of their problem cause their country is pretty much shiit! It shouldn't be a surprise that they have the highest retardedd population in Africa :mrgreen:

It hasn't been that long when the Canadian somali journalist and her hasban were killed by alshabab :lol: but I like the tweet you showed about somali being a good country.