Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cowboy Humera

Re: Mekelle City: It must be crowded.

Post by Cowboy Humera » 10 Jul 2019, 05:08

Our Mekelle metropolitan city is experiencing overcrowding due to many countries that are falling over each other in a rush to establish their embassies and consulates in the democratic republic of greater Tigrai. Just last week, our Tigray's transitional president Getachew Assefa and his deputy Dr Debretsion, received 11 ambassadors from several countries, who presented their diplomatic credentials and messages of best wishes to the democratic people of Tigrai.

To tackle the challenges of over-crowding, our TPLF leaders discussed ways to expand Tigray's territories northward thanks to Digital Weyane's successful cyber activities that has broken the backbone of the Wesf'aatam Eritreans and their tyrant Issayas. The emir of Qatar has also promised to build 500 mansions and vacation resorts along Tigrai's Awash River as an alternative revenue source for our TPLF government.

All is well in my country Tigrai. :mrgreen:

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Jul 2019, 10:35

Merhawi rekiba abay Asmera 8)
Cowboy Humera wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 05:08
Our Mekelle metropolitan city is experiencing overcrowding due to many countries that are falling over each other in a rush to establish their embassies and consulates in the democratic republic of greater Tigrai. Just last week, our Tigray's transitional president Getachew Assefa and his deputy Dr Debretsion, received 11 ambassadors from several countries, who presented their diplomatic credentials and messages of best wishes to the democratic people of Tigrai.

To tackle the challenges of over-crowding, our TPLF leaders discussed ways to expand Tigray's territories northward thanks to Digital Weyane's successful cyber activities that has broken the backbone of the Wesf'aatam Eritreans and their tyrant Issayas. The emir of Qatar has also promised to build 500 mansions and vacation resorts along Tigrai's Awash River as an alternative revenue source for our TPLF government.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Jul 2019, 12:22

eritrea wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 21:50
Do you consider, bad mouthing on daily bases, Tigrains in general and their leaders in particular is considered as keeping eyes on them. Probably there are some desperate desire by some force to lock our peoples interest in something that at the end of the days has no value to any of us. That is the message of my story if you failed to understand it.

There are much better ways to defend and to keep an eye not only against T.P.L.F but against any bad wishers to the motherland. Unfortunately, it takes values and respect to understand the magnitude of devastation that playing with someones intelligence can ignite. But some of you are I guess ignoring on purpose this basic foundation of any society.

Hawzen wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 21:07
I don't have any idea why you brought the story of a father and two kids in the thread either :lol: :mrgreen: :P . Anyway, you don't think keeping my eyes on the decimated coward TPLF goons hiding in Mekelle is the best interest of Eritrea and Eritreans. Do you ??? I assure you the whereabouts of the rag tag TPLF goons who happen to be the worst enemy is in the top of our list. Even though agames and Eritrean wannabe agames try tell us to focus only in our country, we will not be distracted and let the rag tag TPLF goons loose from Mekelle holes.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
eritrea,I use to hate this website until I read what you have written here.Thanks that there are still Eritreans like you.I am poetic,like poetry

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 15:24

Hawzen wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 00:43
Cigar wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 22:28
eritrea, you filthy agame (agame as an adjective).......
Eritrea's first priority is to bury woyane and its stooges (the likes of you) 100 feet under your barren tigray.
HAWZEN,

If u dont know by now brother Cigar, is an Agame then i cant help u.. forget Cigar i have only one question.. u want to bury woyane 100feet under with your new brother Cigar..

my question is do u think the golden holding Basso.. ትግሬዎች በሶ የጨበጡ መስለህ ወይ... u think u just march on to Tigray and you start burying the woyane stooges is that how it work.. it never occurred to you Eritrea might lose the war too... if u lose this round of war what r your plan B. the Golden if u trigger war they will take Assab and Masswa port and remove አፈወርቂ and MAKE Eritrean landlocked nation .. now do u like the rule of engagement if u dont like it then dont start war.. shut your mouth and keep living your new found freedom ... otherwise u will be put to square one .

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jul 2019, 00:42

Cowboy Humera wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 05:08

I might not agree with their stand but there are only one group of agame that I respect. Proud Agame!!! In ER, In addition to the God fearing Tigrayan Pastor Honorable Degnet, I also respect Professor ayte Halafi for his strong belief and unwavering stand on his Tigray. In my opinion, brother ayte Halafi can sacrifice his life for his Tigray and people. Now, I respect one more agame in ER: brother Cowboy Humera who is proud of the useless killil Tigray. He can tell you the least important kill Tigray has Trillions of gallons of Oil when the same killil can't feed its people. His dream is so big and his fantasy is limitless. I just wish him good luck.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Zack

Post by Zack » 11 Jul 2019, 08:01

Mr Eritrea hawzen raised a very valid point to be fixated on your enemies is not a wrong issue in this digital era, perception is ever thing. For years the woyane regime spread lies against the state of Eritrea. Using all sort of methods foreign muscle in particular the U.S the European union. So why would it be wrong to put extra pressure on the defeated lot the TPLF.

Dr Zackovich

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 11 Jul 2019, 10:33

Zack wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 08:01
Mr Eritrea hawzen raised a very valid point to be fixated on your enemies is not a wrong issue in this digital era, perception is ever thing. For years the woyane regime spread lies against the state of Eritrea. Using all sort of methods foreign muscle in particular the U.S the European union. So why would it be wrong to put extra pressure on the defeated lot the TPLF.

Dr Zackovich
I understand what you mean Zack, but the main topic of our discussion was about prioritization of our common interest regarding our people and country. Beside, I personally don't see either engaging oneself in bad mouthing is an effective method of narrative to clarify any missinformation that can have existed in the past. If the main reason is not to create unnecessary hostility and alienation that is.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jul 2019, 18:27

Hawdian wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 05:05
Mr Hawzen

Mekelle belongs to Afar and Agews.

We need to find ways to liberate it from TPLF.
Professor Hawdian,

Anything that contributes for the eradication of the evil TPLF is welcome.. It is just a win-win situation....

Professor Zachovich,

You don't have to worry about that. The Patriotic Dictator is the perfect one not only to put extra pressure but also to make sure the evil TPLF remain caged and suffocated in Mekelle holes. Our focus is to make sure that TPLF criminals should not get loose since we remember very very well what the coward TPLF have done to my country and people for over two decades. It is our top priority when it comes to our foreign policy. It is definitely equally as important as our domestic issues.

The people of Eritrea will not be distracted by few naïve citizens who can't see beyond their nose.. As my brother, I advise brother eritrea to study our history and history clearly tells us agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and Eritrean people.

I think it is not a bad idea for my dear brother Eritrea to take advantage of your expertise and I am sure you as prominent Doctor of Psychology will enlighten him about life and politics in this digital era.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 11 Jul 2019, 23:27

Hawzen

I agree but in Eritrea Isais should be replaced with a new fresh mind.