Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur
Member
Posts: 378
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Sabur » 09 Jul 2019, 23:08


Zombie: The Scumbag - Errand Boy of Isayas Afeworki -ዓጋመ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::

What austerity measures are you talking about, Zombie? What kind economical activities do exist in Eritrea for austerity measures?

There is no Economic Policy in Eritrea for austerity measures; Eritrea is run by a Mafia and its Economy is that of Mafia.
Eritrea has been moving along in auto pilot mode and thanks to the Eritrean Diaspora who continuously funnel money to Eritrea to support their families, relatives and loved ones. And this is what sustaining Eritrea.

Zombie : You heard "Austerity Measures on TV" and you dished out exposing your stupidity.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all the doubt."

ሕልኩስ : ባርያ ዓጋመ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::
ከዛብ ዋሒድ : ለሓሲ ማዓኮር ዓጋመ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
Viva Eritrea !!


Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 14:40
Thanks to the sound austerity measures the Eritrean gov't has taken, Eritrea is now the least indebted country in the WORLD.





The IMF, shows the same figures:


molover
Member
Posts: 1466
Joined: 26 Apr 2013, 05:16

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by molover » 09 Jul 2019, 23:19

Hawzen wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 00:49

Well.. brother Zmeselo is the most effective Eritrean brother. He intentionally or unintentionally gives Eritrea's enemies and haters a nightmare....

Keep the good job up, brother!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
I Wedi-Za halal Meriet Molover Approved the message.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14884
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Jul 2019, 23:35

Subur, first of all, I ain't interested in your hömoerotic fantasies about Isaias Afwerki. What's up with you qondafat, & Isaias' behind? It's the only thing you think about, bunch of f-n fa9s.

Now genius, explain to me how Eritrea could go from the 3rd most indebted country in Africa from 2010-13, to the least indebted without austerity measures?

And mind you ni66ER, these aren't my numbers. They're IMF's own. So go ask your white massa, how that happened.

Ok, hoe?
Sabur wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 23:08

Zombie: The Scumbag - Errand Boy of Isayas Afeworki -ዓጋመ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::

What austerity measures are you talking about, Zombie? What kind economical activities do exist in Eritrea for austerity measures?

There is no Economic Policy in Eritrea for austerity measures; Eritrea is run by a Mafia and its Economy is that of Mafia.
Eritrea has been moving along in auto pilot mode and thanks to the Eritrean Diaspora who continuously funnel money to Eritrea to support their families, relatives and loved ones. And this is what sustaining Eritrea.

Zombie : You heard "Austerity Measures on TV" and you dished out exposing your stupidity.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all the doubt."

ሕልኩስ : ባርያ ዓጋመ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::
ከዛብ ዋሒድ : ለሓሲ ማዓኮር ዓጋመ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ::

Eritrea for Eritreans !!
Viva Eritrea !!


Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 14:40
Thanks to the sound austerity measures the Eritrean gov't has taken, Eritrea is now the least indebted country in the WORLD.





The IMF, shows the same figures:


Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25607
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2019, 05:05

Your fellow Agame deqi komarit will not live forever. In fact, they will be gone sooner than you think with all the looted/stolen money of the Eritrean people.
You and your fellow Agame stooges will then come out of your zombified state of mind. Don't come up with your "Not Guilty by reason of zombification" defense. Mushmush Agame wedi komarit. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 22:19
You keep bitching about the same thing but that won't save your Meqele rats, in the least.

Loser cadre!

You should be shot, by Debreporno. :lol:
Awash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:23
Zefessamo aka zombie,
I just can't wait till your fasxist Agame is over and done with so that my people will be free from Agame rule. Deqi komarit, Menghistu and Mussolini were much kinder and gentler. Haileselassie was an angel compared to your Agame deqi komarit.
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 13:43
No, no, no.

No changing the subject, here. We're talking about crime of theft, not someone's DNA.

Now, where did you get all that money if your fake news happens to be true?

Pimping your moms?
Awash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 11:58
Mushmush Agame,
It's your kilil without your Agame leadership. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 07:37
Congrats! :mrgreen:

You killil is getting rich, if the numbers are true. Your bosses in Meqele, tend to lie & exagerate a lot.

From what though, I wonder.

From beles? Prostitution? Export of maids?

They must've counted the money they stole from Ethiopia, & what they stole from Eritreans they deported.
Awash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 04:08
Wedi komari,
Listen to what the Ethiopians are dealing with. Mushmush Agame.
https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/tig ... K4qWtfu9ww

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14884
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jul 2019, 06:10

Nobody lives forever, you idiot. What if you die, before all of them do? Have you ever thought of that, uncle Tom? :roll:

Thieving, we leave to pros like you- Adwa scarafaggios.

You're such a proud coon. :oops:
Awash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 05:05
Your fellow Agame deqi komarit will not live forever. In fact, they will be gone sooner than you think with all the looted/stolen money of the Eritrean people.
You and your fellow Agame stooges will then come out of your zombified state of mind. Don't come up with your "Not Guilty by reason of zombification" defense. Mushmush Agame wedi komarit. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 22:19
You keep bitching about the same thing but that won't save your Meqele rats, in the least.

Loser cadre!

You should be shot, by Debreporno. :lol:
Awash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 21:23
Zefessamo aka zombie,
I just can't wait till your fasxist Agame is over and done with so that my people will be free from Agame rule. Deqi komarit, Menghistu and Mussolini were much kinder and gentler. Haileselassie was an angel compared to your Agame deqi komarit.
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 13:43
No, no, no.

No changing the subject, here. We're talking about crime of theft, not someone's DNA.

Now, where did you get all that money if your fake news happens to be true?

Pimping your moms?
Awash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 11:58
Mushmush Agame,
It's your kilil without your Agame leadership. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 07:37
Congrats! :mrgreen:

You killil is getting rich, if the numbers are true. Your bosses in Meqele, tend to lie & exagerate a lot.

From what though, I wonder.

From beles? Prostitution? Export of maids?

They must've counted the money they stole from Ethiopia, & what they stole from Eritreans they deported.

Last edited by Zmeselo on 10 Jul 2019, 06:49, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25607
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2019, 06:18

Yeah, nobody lives forever, mushmush wedi40.
Watch "#Eritrea #Libya #Italy ክልተ ኤሪትራውያን ወለዶታት፡ ሊብያ ትዘክ’ክሮም!
ግዳያት ዘበነ-ስርዓት-ኢሰያስን፡ ግዳያት ዘበነ-መግዛእቲ-ጥልያንን" on YouTube

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14884
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jul 2019, 06:51

You know my answer to that, by now. Right, shít for brains?

Here's your: shanq'lla massa. :lol:


Awash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 06:18
Yeah, nobody lives forever, mushmush wedi40.
Watch "#Eritrea #Libya #Italy ክልተ ኤሪትራውያን ወለዶታት፡ ሊብያ ትዘክ’ክሮም!
ግዳያት ዘበነ-ስርዓት-ኢሰያስን፡ ግዳያት ዘበነ-መግዛእቲ-ጥልያንን" on YouTube

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20939
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 07:09

Zmeles.

if u know economy u would not say what u said above .. if Eritrea is the least indebted country that means ur economy is fked..

i give u example .. u r parking lot attendant paying 1000 dollar rent ... because u cant afford to buy house then one smart Ethiopian told u to go to bank and borrowed the money to buy house so u went to bank.. and ask to give u loan to buy house they approved u and they tell u all u have to do is pay 10% the house price and u get yourself a house ..

then the bank loan officer told u u have to pay interest on the balance 15% (i dont know what ever the interest rate is where i live it is 3%) then u my beloved Eritrean idiot shouted hell with the loan i dont want to be indebted for next 30 years i will wait until i get 300,000 dollar to buy house in cash..

then u start saving money for next 30 years and u achieved ur goal saving up 300,000 dollar and u took this money and start looking for house to buy.. but the house the lowest price u can get was one million dollar the inflation rice the house price and u need to save 700,000 dollar more .... it took u 50 years this time but the house price agian double and now it is 2 million dollar instead of one million dollar

now imagine if u had bought the house with bank loan 300,000 u would have sold it in 30 years for 1 million dollar and got 700. 000 dollar profit less interest..

since u will miss the point of the story .. borrowing is goooooooooooooooooooooooood.. just like car if u drive it properly car is God sent. but if u start driving the car drunk car would be death machine it would kill u.. so loan is also the same thing if u borrow to spend the money on your wedding that is a bad loan but if u borrowed the money to buy house.. at national level to build road, for example to installed solar power ... this alone would have saved u 400 million dollar importing gas. to generate power .. even if invest in Israel technology to Desalination project converting red sea salt water to drinking water... the list is long .. so only idiot said i am not indebted ..if u r not indebted then how in hell u go to university do u have 100,000 dollar to go to university... how about buying your first car .. how on earth r u going to buy if u dont have credit line ... even people start their business on credit line... the list is long ..

Ethiopia took loan to build hydro dam.. as soon as the dam finished it generate income to pay off the loan in just few years the loan will be paid off and Ethiopia will get hydro dam..

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25607
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2019, 13:32

'Not Guilty by reason of zombification' defense is not gonna cut it, ugum.  :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Btw, you're the croc here. Mushmush Agame.
Zmeselo wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 06:51
You know my answer to that, by now. Right, shít for brains?

Here's your: shanq'lla massa. :lol:


Awash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 06:18
Yeah, nobody lives forever, mushmush wedi40.
Watch "#Eritrea #Libya #Italy ክልተ ኤሪትራውያን ወለዶታት፡ ሊብያ ትዘክ’ክሮም!
ግዳያት ዘበነ-ስርዓት-ኢሰያስን፡ ግዳያት ዘበነ-መግዛእቲ-ጥልያንን" on YouTube

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 25607
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Awash » 10 Jul 2019, 13:39

No Change after a year.
Eritrea's government should recognize that its dire rights record and the mass migration that it fuels is the biggest threat facing the country - a year after the country's historic agreement with Ethiopia. Eritrea's leaders had long used the "no war, no peace" situation with Ethiopia to justify some of their most repressive policies, and many had hoped that the peace deal would usher in a new era of respect for human rights, according to Human Rights Watch.
https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/m ... 68802.html
Last edited by Awash on 10 Jul 2019, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14884
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jul 2019, 13:46

I'm not in your f-n court of law that I need to defend myself, your dishonor. :lol:

Just laying out your hypocrisy for you but apparently you neither have the marbles nor the wit, to even comprehend that. :lol:

How am I the croc, when you're the one constantly biiatching & "sheddng tears" for the same Eritreans you hate & despise?

Clarify that, Einstein. :lol:

Remember, your "Kunta Kinte" analogy?
Awash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 13:32
'Not Guilty by reason of zombification' defense is not gonna cut it, ugum.  :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Btw, you're the croc here. Mushmush Agame.
Zmeselo wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 06:51
You know my answer to that, by now. Right, shít for brains?

Here's your: shanq'lla massa. :lol:


Awash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 06:18
Yeah, nobody lives forever, mushmush wedi40.
Watch "#Eritrea #Libya #Italy ክልተ ኤሪትራውያን ወለዶታት፡ ሊብያ ትዘክ’ክሮም!
ግዳያት ዘበነ-ስርዓት-ኢሰያስን፡ ግዳያት ዘበነ-መግዛእቲ-ጥልያንን" on YouTube

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20939
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 14:45

Zmeles, thanks for Awash u dodging my question .

how would u go to college did u pay in full in cash or u took student loan.
how did u buy your first house did u pay in full in cash or did u took house loan
how about your car.. did u buy it in full or with cash loan... i am not talking 200dollar car but if u ever bought brand new car..

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7501
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Cigar » 10 Jul 2019, 14:56

Subur egru filthy agame if you are Eritrean put up or shut f**k up.
Again if you are one of us, go back home and at least die trying to correct what you believe is wrong. Your crocodile tears are fake. It is just the hate of wedi Afom which makes you blubber.
If it was the real love and care of our people, you know that your bulls*it talk is not going to produce what you have in mind assuming you are Eritrean.
Only a dumb a**s agame vomits his crap of jealousy.
Be a martyr to your cause if you have a cause.
So, far we (pfdj) are leading our country and you weasels are not.
So, you are a loser, and again put up or shut the hell up.
If you want to be taken seriously, put a cork in your a*ss hole and your filthy mouth go back home and take actions.
Yeah, what the f**k do you gain by insulting us here hiding under your women in your life's smelly skirts?
Nothing, nada, нйчйво, walahanti, niente.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14884
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jul 2019, 15:42

I'm not dodging your questions, I'm dodging you!

Don't you get it? :lol:

Listen, you're forgetting that you pay your loans with interest. If you happen to miss the payment date, further punishment is added. A lot of ppl, lose their homes to banks.
Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:45
Zmeles, thanks for Awash u dodging my question .

how would u go to college did u pay in full in cash or u took student loan.
how did u buy your first house did u pay in full in cash or did u took house loan
how about your car.. did u buy it in full or with cash loan... i am not talking 200dollar car but if u ever bought brand new car..

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20939
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 16:01

Zmeselo wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:42
I'm not dodging your questions, I'm dodging you!

Don't you get it? :lol:

Listen, you're forgetting that you pay your loans with interest. If you happen to miss the payment date, further punishment is added. A lot of ppl, lose their homes to banks.
Zmeles

i know u r idiot but not at this level.. yes ther is interest to pay so dont go to university... do u know student loan is the smallest interest bank charge .. even when u r not working the government pay your interest so it is very good deal..

when u buy a house there is interest too. but the house worth more then the interest if u calculated the inflation

for example if u have 100,000 birr and keep it in bank after 19 year u might only get 120,000 dollar which is nothing
but if u invest this money in housing u might get much higher value then keeping the money in the bank

for example if u have 100,000 dollar and borrowed 200,000 dollar and bought 300,000 dollar house in 2000 today your house worth Housing priced at $300,000 in 2000 → $466,846.88 in 2019 (a $166,846.88 difference in value). after interest even if u get 130,000 dollar u r doubling your seed money ...like anything in life u r also risk...


teaching u is burden i will stop here .. if u Bundestag it gooooooooooooooooood for u but the class stop here

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14884
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Eritrea: the least indebted country in the world.

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jul 2019, 16:21

I didn't ask for this class, so it's ok. :lol:
Ethoash wrote: [/b]user_id=40513]
Zmeselo wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:42
I'm not dodging your questions, I'm dodging you!

Don't you get it? :lol:

Listen, you're forgetting that you pay your loans with interest. If you happen to miss the payment date, further punishment is added. A lot of ppl, lose their homes to banks.
Zmeles

i know u r idiot but not at this level.. yes ther is interest to pay so dont go to university... do u know student loan is the smallest interest bank charge .. even when u r not working the government pay your interest so it is very good deal..

when u buy a house there is interest too. but the house worth more then the interest if u calculated the inflation

for example if u have 100,000 birr and keep it in bank after 19 year u might only get 120,000 dollar which is nothing
but if u invest this money in housing u might get much higher value then keeping the money in the bank

for example if u have 100,000 dollar and borrowed 200,000 dollar and bought 300,000 dollar house in 2000 today your house worth Housing priced at $300,000 in 2000 → $466,846.88 in 2019 (a $166,846.88 difference in value). after interest even if u get 130,000 dollar u r doubling your seed money ...like anything in life u r also risk...


teaching u is burden i will stop here .. if u Bundestag it gooooooooooooooooood for u but the class stop here

Post Reply