Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

ግንደሬዎች የኦሮምያን የመንግስት ፓርክን በእሳት አነደው ዝሆኖቹን በሙሉ ገደለው ጭካውን መንጥረው ። ወጡ ሲባሉ ካሳ ክፈሉን አለ።

Post by Ethoash » 08 Jul 2019, 07:10

ግንደሬዎች የኦሮምያን የመንግስት ፓርክን በእሳት አነደው ዝሆኖቹን በሙሉ ገደለው ጭካውን መንጥረው ። ወጡ ሲባሉ ካሳ ክፈሉን አለ። this is EBC doc. video cry oromia

ስፋሪዎች ደንታ አይስጣቸውም ኦሮሞና ሱማሌ ቢራቆት። እስቲ ስሙ ምን ዓይነት ልዩነት እንዳለ በነዋሪዎችና በመጤዎች መካክል ያለውን አስተሳሰብ

ለእንስ ሳዎቹ እንድረስላቸው አየጮሁ የእደረሱልኝ ጥሩ እያስሙ ነው
Last edited by Ethoash on 09 Jul 2019, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ግንደሬዎች የኦሮምያን የመንግስት ፓርክን በእሳት አነደው ዝሆኖቹን በሙሉ ገደለው ጭካውን መንጥረው ። ወጡ ሲባሉ ካሳ ክፈሉን አለ።

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 14:19

where those Amhara displaced we go out and support them with gofund me my question who is going to help the wild animal... who is going to start go fund me in their behave... can anyone of u tell me why Amhara destroy the land they live on. they go to Addis Ababa and start peeing on street.. Addis Ababa smell so bad u have to have cold every time .. they go to Israel they burn it down... Arab ሐገር they committed all criminal act ... then cry when the arab kick them... now they try to avoid this thread as if they can hide... ዝሆኖቹ calling they cry for help... the question is who amhara have heart to answer this calling

Axumawi
Member+

Re: ግንደሬዎች የኦሮምያን የመንግስት ፓርክን በእሳት አነደው ዝሆኖቹን በሙሉ ገደለው ጭካውን መንጥረው ። ወጡ ሲባሉ ካሳ ክፈሉን አለ።

Post by Axumawi » 09 Jul 2019, 14:26

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:19
where those Amhara displaced we go out and support them with gofund me my question who is going to help the wild animal... who is going to start go fund me in their behave... can anyone of u tell me why Amhara destroy the land they live on. they go to Addis Ababa and start peeing on street.. Addis Ababa smell so bad u have to have cold every time .. they go to Israel they burn it down... Arab ሐገር they committed all criminal act ... then cry when the arab kick them... now they try to avoid this thread as if they can hide... ዝሆኖቹ calling they cry for help... the question is who amhara have heart to answer this calling
Great people fallen victim to EPRP and DERG culture of destruction.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jul 2019, 16:00

Axumawi wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:26
Ethoash wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 14:19
Great people fallen victim to EPRP and DERG culture of destruction.
Axumawi, what to do with this Amhara people ? where ever they go destruction follow ..... now how on earth we going to save our wild animal. are those illegal settler in the park cry human right abuse ... where is G7, CUD AND all those idiot where is esat ..where is 360 tv ... why not telling us about the wild animal displaced form their home.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 06:52

where is that so called oromo SodAsh , mudAsh and dr. son where are those son of oromia protecting their God given wild life.. they r crying where r u going to help them out...this is argent .. i need answer from son of oromia soooooooooooooooooooooooooon.. the Amhara avoid this thread because they know what they did.. where is realbull and other idiot even present knows to avoid this thread..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jul 2019, 07:08

Sleazy woyane rat - Now you turned yourself to an Elephant advocate. When your Geni possesses your criminal head entirely, you call every one names, including Oromos. When your opportunist satanic hormone kicks in, you embellish one and disparage others. Classical TPLF poison, KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 06:52
where is that so called oromo SodAsh , mudAsh and dr. son where are those son of oromia protecting their God given wild life.. they r crying where r u going to help them out...this is argent .. i need answer from son of oromia soooooooooooooooooooooooooon.. the Amhara avoid this thread because they know what they did.. where is realbull and other idiot even present knows to avoid this thread..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 14:35

Selam/ wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 07:08
Sleazy woyane rat - Now you turned yourself to an Elephant advocate. When your Geni possesses your criminal head entirely, you call every one names, including Oromos. When your opportunist satanic hormone kicks in, you embellish one and disparage others. Classical TPLF poison, KIFU!
there is amhara saying ሰው ጥሩ ቢባል፣ ጣፍያ አቤት አለ አሉ... u r so idiot it is waste of time to talk to you because u think it is okay to kill Elephant ... if u dont know we human being are the custodian of wild life..

now pls call me sodash, mud ash and son..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jul 2019, 18:18

Woyane rat - You entirely missed the point. TPLF thugs don’t have any moral ground to criticize the death of humans or animals or even plants. You’re beneath the lowest moral yard stick of life in any measures. You’re better off contesting and contrasting your own brutal criminal demography with the mystical dark souls of fascism, nazism, Deir Yassin, Khmer Rouge, Bosnia, etc KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 14:35
Selam/ wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 07:08
there is amhara saying ሰው ጥሩ ቢባል፣ ጣፍያ አቤት አለ አሉ... u r so idiot it is waste of time to talk to you because u think it is okay to kill Elephant ... if u dont know we human being are the custodian of wild life..

now pls call me sodash, mud ash and son..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 12:34

Selam/ wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:18
Woyane rat - You entirely missed the point. TPLF thugs don’t have any moral ground to criticize the death of humans or animals or even plants. You’re beneath the lowest moral yard stick of life in any measures. You’re better off contesting and contrasting your own brutal criminal demography with the mystical dark souls of fascism, nazism, Deir Yassin, Khmer Rouge, Bosnia, etc KIFU!
Selam

do u notice 98% of the official in this video are Amhra who took ten million birr per years and wasted it away and in the process killing the park.. now u keep on insulting .. i dont care who build their hut inside the park they must be out no question should be ask those hut owner r not poooooooooooooooooooor they have 54,000 cattle ... imgine one oxen cost around 10 to 40 thousand Birr that means if they monetize their cattle in to currency they would not be poor hence .. we can build them modern housing out side of the park and make them use solar power, and electricity for cooking . and also we can introduce biogas from the cattle drooping there are million think we can do to make the settler happy out side of the park and they make them stop cutting the tree and they become protector of the park ... we can do all this .. instead u try to protect the criminal amhara who where on top management of the park.. now tell me how in hell TPLF have to do with this park .. beside they left one years ago..why why one even one government project be profitable like EAL.. WHY BECAUSE the management who is the ceo and managers no other then the Amhara now u can cry ur heart out but watch the video and see who is who..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jul 2019, 21:02

Woyane rat - I told you that you are eternally irrelevant. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 12:34
Selam/ wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 18:18
Selam

do u notice 98% of the official in this video are Amhra who took ten million birr per years and wasted it away and in the process killing the park.. now u keep on insulting .. i dont care who build their hut inside the park they must be out no question should be ask those hut owner r not poooooooooooooooooooor they have 54,000 cattle ... imgine one oxen cost around 10 to 40 thousand Birr that means if they monetize their cattle in to currency they would not be poor hence .. we can build them modern housing out side of the park and make them use solar power, and electricity for cooking . and also we can introduce biogas from the cattle drooping there are million think we can do to make the settler happy out side of the park and they make them stop cutting the tree and they become protector of the park ... we can do all this .. instead u try to protect the criminal amhara who where on top management of the park.. now tell me how in hell TPLF have to do with this park .. beside they left one years ago..why why one even one government project be profitable like EAL.. WHY BECAUSE the management who is the ceo and managers no other then the Amhara now u can cry ur heart out but watch the video and see who is who..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jul 2019, 21:05

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 21:02
Selam, i am telling u million time this is not about me yes, i am KIFU, but how about the wild life are we going to destroy them or should we ask those buda amhara to leave the park... in what world people live inside the park.. can u name one. i know u r online so pls reply fast so i know not to waste my time ..waiting on you to tell me i am KIFU..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jul 2019, 22:32

Woyane rat - I don’t give a sh!t to your evil’s plea. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 21:05
Selam/ wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 21:02
Selam, i am telling u million time this is not about me yes, i am KIFU, but how about the wild life are we going to destroy them or should we ask those buda amhara to leave the park... in what world people live inside the park.. can u name one. i know u r online so pls reply fast so i know not to waste my time ..waiting on you to tell me i am KIFU..