Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present

Ascaris Are Going Crazy Today Because Tigrean"Democrat" Told Them TPLF leaders Are Ascari Eritreans QiQIQi

Post by present » 07 Jul 2019, 10:41

Ascaris Are Going Crazy Today Because Tigrean"Democrat" Told Them TPLF leaders Are Ascari Eritreans QiQIQi

present

Re: Ascaris Are Going Crazy Today Because Tigrean"Democrat" Told Them TPLF leaders Are Ascari Eritreans QiQIQi

Post by present » 07 Jul 2019, 10:48

Ascari Eritreans like zemso are VERY angry at our king "Atse Yohanes". Why...why....why....why? :lol:

Yohanes died defending Amaras!!

Every Amara loves youhanes!

Amara and Tigray people are the same!! In all aspects!!

Ascari Eritrean tplfs tried to get us to fight each other by drawing a new map. But we all know Tigreans are loved Amaras. And Amaras are loved by Tigreans as well

present

Re: Ascaris Are Going Crazy Today Because Tigrean"Democrat" Told Them TPLF leaders Are Ascari Eritreans QiQIQi

Post by present » 07 Jul 2019, 10:55

The Amharas kicked out Ascari eritrean Bereket from Amara organization. Why don't Tigreans kick out Ascari Eritreans from tplf, which is 99% Tplf is Ascari Eritreans!!

Time for Tigreans to have Tigrean leaders

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jul 2019, 10:56

Angry? Qiqiqi

It's just stating facts, wedi lementi.

Every Ethiopian- from 2 year old- knows the treachery of Yohannes, how he led General Napier to Meqdela.
present wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 10:48
Ascari Eritreans like zemso are VERY angry at our king "Atse Yohanes". Why...why....why....why? :lol:

Yohanes died defending Amaras!!

Every Amara loves youhanes!

Amara and Tigray people are the same!! In all aspects!!

Ascari Eritrean tplfs tried to get us to fight each other by drawing a new map. But we all know Tigreans are loved Amaras. And Amaras are loved by Tigreans as well

present

Post by present » 07 Jul 2019, 10:58

Ascari zemso:
:lol:

Stop lying. Yohanes and Minilk watched Tedi get defeated. And all Gonderes didn't want to defend Tedi. Tedi at the end lost all his supports.

Which was okay. He was a visionary they, all Ethiopians, could not understand. But He made us all one!

Now we love him. He killed a lot of people but we still love him because of his vision and warrior nature!.

We love Yohanes for the same reason. Yohanes was also a visionalry. He would not have died in Gonder if he was not. Re-read his message i posted. That is what we see!

Evey king has its goods and bads! But they never compromised with Ethiopia. Yohanes as well never compromised with integrity of Ethiopian

Viva Yohanes!! I am Amara and I LOVE you!

And again- Ascari Eritreans- why are you so angry at Yohanes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Jul 2019, 11:39

You're not an Amara.

I've yet to find an Amara who admires Kassa M'rcha, let alone love him.

present

Post by present » 07 Jul 2019, 11:46

Are you crazy Ascari? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am yet to find an Ethiopian who hates our kings!

We LOVE all our kings. And you hate all our kings!!

I expose you Ascaris every day. I love it!

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 11:39
You're not an Amara.

euroland

Post by euroland » 07 Jul 2019, 12:01

Agamew Belaynesh ye shellew Lig
Dumbo-rat is none other than you, the many nick name your loser a's use here.
present wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 10:41

euroland

Post by euroland » 07 Jul 2019, 12:05

Of course he is not Amara, all Amaras always ignores him; you will never find a single Amara ever engage a conversation with this looser Agame, ever.
They know he is a pure Agame through and through.
Zmeselo wrote:
You're not an Amara.

Zmeselo wrote:
You're not an Amara.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Jul 2019, 12:10

present wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 10:58
Ascari zemso:
:lol:

Stop lying. Yohanes and Minilk watched Tedi get defeated. And all Gonderes didn't want to defend Tedi. Tedi at the end lost all his supports.

Which was okay. He was a visionary they, all Ethiopians, could not understand. But He made us all one!

Now we love him. He killed a lot of people but we still love him because of his vision and warrior nature!.

We love Yohanes for the same reason. Yohanes was also a visionalry. He would not have died in Gonder if he was not. Re-read his message i posted. That is what we see!

Evey king has its goods and bads! But they never compromised with Ethiopia. Yohanes as well never compromised with integrity of Ethiopian

Viva Yohanes!! I am Amara and I LOVE you!

And again- Ascari Eritreans- why are you so angry at Yohanes :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the Gonder students who came to Mekelle in 1952 to show the theater Metema Yohannes.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Jul 2019, 12:14

I oppose what present is saying about Eritrea but Hatse Yohannes had good side too.I am not anti Hatse Menilik,we admit mistakes were done like everywhere

present

Post by present » 07 Jul 2019, 12:18

Yes they do :lol:

Who is Amara on ER who does not think I am Amara? Maxi, info, Rev, Aragaw, Misraq, Tembien, etc, all know I am Amara. They know what I am doing.

But what's funny is, you Ascaris fail to realize that Amaras don't have problem with pro Ethiopian Tigreans or ordinary Tigreans. That is even if I am a Tigrean.

But Amaras know tplf is Ascari Eritrean. Tigreans are not our enemies, of course not!. 99.9% of Amara leaders ALL say Tigreans and Amaras are NEVER enemies. Ascaris, that is what you keep denying. We are not enemies. Gedu said it many times. Ambachew said many times, colonel Demeke said we are not enemies, many times. Even General Asaminew said Tigreans are our brothers and sisters, we are not enemies. All Amara leaders said it. Not just me!

Ascaris, you hate me because I expose you!!

Every Amara knows I am Amara!!

They know I am warrior.

Selatos, I am coming for ya Ascari as's!!

euroland wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 12:05
Of course he is not Amara, all Amaras always ignores him; you will never find a single Amara ever engage a conversation with this looser Agame, ever.
They know he is a pure Agame through and through.
Zmeselo wrote:
You're not an Amara.

Zmeselo wrote:
You're not an Amara.