Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Ahmed the killer video BBC ..

Post by Ethoash » 05 Jul 2019, 08:22

Ahmed is a Kenyan police officer who kill criminal four point and clean Kenya from crime ... the question is do we need him? should Dr love hire him. at least dr. Abiy watch this video to get an idea

should we hire Ahmed Rashid a killer Kenyan police officer who happened to be Somalian Muslim to stop crime... this police officer have no mercy for criminal he kill them they fear him like God and they listen to him and today thanks to him Kenya is peaceful and Ethiopia is not..i used to remember when the thief calling u to open your door so that they can rob u.. i used to remember they will cut your hand to take ur phone.. Ethiopian thief r just rookie but they will turn in to Kenyan level if we r not hiring Ahmed Rashid

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Ahmed the killer video BBC ..

Post by Ethoash » 05 Jul 2019, 08:42

the sad thing about this thread is everyone will avoid this thread just because i am golden hence they will kill the thread ..what they dont know is how important is the issue i rised otherwise we going to lose mama Ethiopia the criminal have demorcy now to kill freely .. how we going to stop them? do u have any idea how to stop them... i am not supporting this killer police officer but if criminal was caught in act then i dont know what to say ... i want to start brainstorm season .. to protect mama Ethiopia

the first thing we should do is create employment .. our university produce unemployment every years street kids multiply because the Amhara opposed birth control.. under tplf they opposed FDI by shouting land grab .. now instead of the fdi bringing money investing their own they will start buying our own asset at fire sale price and they will make us every worst then we were.. in golden time they develop the land ...and make us billion of dollar from flower.. now they will take away billion of dollar from our tele and bank God help us...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jul 2019, 16:17

why this video doesnt get reply.. soon or later we going to face this crime rate ... what should we do that is the question i have .. already the Addis Ababa mayor banned motorcycle out of 30,000 motorcycles may be 1000 would be thief but why ban the rest of 29,000 of them who earn a living with their motorcycle...

anyhow crime rate is rising what is the solution.. my solution is finding them employment ... and progress to

for example if u have car insurance if ur wheel stolen u will not buy second hand u will buy brand new hence there will not be market for stolen wheel .... even if they took the car part u will get new one ...there are many other method the point is not killing but watch this video will give u hint how to solve crime

Medo

Post by Medo » 10 Jul 2019, 17:40

Actually, what you said is not wrong.