Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

@Ejjeto (Urgent): ማስታወሻ ለሲዳማ የክልልነት ጥያቄ መሪዎች ና ወጣት ልጆቹ (ኤጄቶ)።

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jul 2019, 10:52

የሀበሻ ክህደት ልምድ እንደሚያሳየን ለምሣ ያሉትን ቁርስ ላይ በላናቸው የሚል አላቸው። ብዙ ጊዜም በሌሎች ሕዝቦች ላይ ተጠቅመው በታሪክ ተመዝግቧል።

አሁንም ይህ ሁኔታ የራሳችሁን የክልልነት ድንጋጌ በ18 ሐምሌ 2019 ከማውጣታችሁ በፊት በዶ/ር አብይ አህመድ የሚመራው የአማራ መንግስት ትግላችሁን በሚመሩት ምሁራኖቻችሁና ወጣት ልጆቻችሁ ላይ መከላከያ በማዝመት ያልተጠበቀ ጥቃት ሊያደርስባችሁ እንደሚችል መገመት ያስፈልጋል።

ስለዚህ ጥቃት የሚሰነዘርባችሁ ከሆነ፤
1. የጥቃቱ ዒላማ ሊሆኑ የሚችሉትን እንዴት ማዳን እንደምትችሉ ማሰብ፣
2. በኢትዮዽያ ውስጥ ያሉት ዋና ዋና የዲፕሎማሲ መዋቅሮች ሁኔታችሁን እንዲከታተሉ ተገቢ መረጃ አስቀድማችሁ መስጠት፣
3. የጥቃት ሰለባ ሊሆኑ የሚችሉ ታጋዮቻችሁን በማንና እንዴት መተካት እንደሚቻል ማሰብ፣ ማዘጋጀትና ይህንኑ ማወቅ ለሚገባቸው አስቀድሞ በሚስጥር ማሳወቅ፣
4. የለውጥ ትግሉ ሳይቀዛቀዝ ወደፊት እንዲገፋ ማድረግ ማስቻያ አማራጭ መንገዶችን ማዘጋጀትና ለኩሽ ሕዝብ ታጋይ ልጆች የትብብር ጥያቄ ማቅረብ፣
5. የለውጥ ሂደታችሁን በስለላና መረጃ በማቀበል የጠላትን ሀይል ሊረዱ የሚችሉ የሚንሊክ ርዝራዥ ሰፋሪዎችን እንቅስቃሴ ከወዲሁ ሰው መድባችሁ መከታተልና ተገቢ ርምጃ ለመውሰድ መዘጋጀት ያስፈልጋል።

በጥቅሉ ሀበሻን ማመን ቀብሮ ብቻ ስለሆነ በትግል ላይ ያላችሁ ዋናው ባለ ጉዳይ ስለሆናችሁ ታክቲካችሁን ጠለቅ ያለ ለጠላት የማይመች ለማድረግ በትጋት መስራት ያስፈልጋል እላለሁ።

ድል በሀበሻ መንግስት የቅኝ ግዛት ሥር ና በባርነት ላሉ ለጭቁን ሕዝቦች!

Axumawi
Member+

Re: @Ejjeto (Urgent): ማስታወሻ ለሲዳማ የክልልነት ጥያቄ መሪዎች ና ወጣት ልጆቹ (ኤጄቶ)።

Post by Axumawi » 04 Jul 2019, 14:13

I think you are giving them wrong advice.

Don't forget they are steping up from Zone to Kilil..it has separate procedure than those that are kilil now.

If you don't respect the law when it suits you don't expect others to respect it when it does not suit you.

They need to follow the procedure which is clearly written.

I know Abiy is throwing road blocks, but the Oromo are also givng them fake support when all the Oromo that genuinly want to help Sidam need to do is tell Abiy to follow the book with good will.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jul 2019, 14:19

I agree with pm abiy, there are other pressing issues that are more important at the moment. sidama should be patient, they will get their state soon enough. right now, having a stable country is first, which entails keeping the abn extremists in check; and other issues too that i cannot discuss on this forum, but will discuss with sidama in real life and online, elsewhere. sidama and oromo are inseparable, so they should know they have our genuine support.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 04 Jul 2019, 15:15

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 14:19
I agree with pm abiy, there are other pressing issues that are more important at the moment. sidama should be patient, they will get their state soon enough. right now, having a stable country is first, which entails keeping the abn extremists in check; and other issues too that i cannot discuss on this forum, but will discuss with sidama in real life and online, elsewhere. sidama and oromo are inseparable, so they should know they have our genuine support.
SM,
What a patience are you talking after so long one year?
Are you repeating the saying which goes by: OPDO understands after police.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 04 Jul 2019, 15:23

AbebeB wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 15:15
Sadacha Macca wrote:
SM,
I think he is just being an opportunist and kehadi, since he thinks he is in power.

Amazing how people feel no shame. Telling the Sidama there is more pressing issues lol

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jul 2019, 15:30

Axumawi wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 15:23
AbebeB wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
SM,
I think he is just being an opportunist and kehadi, since he thinks he is in power.

Amazing how people feel no shame. Telling the Sidama there is more pressing issues lol
If there is not a stable country, their state will not be stable; it's that simple.
Stabilizing the country and the economy comes first. Then the sidama issue, for sure, will be handled.
Oromos themselves will also add pressure to the pm who has a lot on his plate at the moment.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 04 Jul 2019, 15:36

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 15:30
Axumawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
SM,

If there is not a stable country, their state will not be stable; it's that simple.
Stabilizing the country and the economy comes first. Then the sidama issue, for sure, will be handled.
Oromos themselves will also add pressure to the pm who has a lot on his plate at the moment.
You cannot have a stable country if you are not straight with people and have stable region. Its that simple.

What you are saying is sheft politics. Since its Oromo time, Oromo sets what is important qestion or not.

That is not what Abiy said.

Except part of ODP every other Oromo organization supports the Sidama question as being appropriate.

Whether you supported it yesterday because your logic is that Tigray was in power and you don't support it because you think Oromo is in power, this question will divide the Oromo as well. Its dangerous. Needs to be handled with openness and negotiation.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jul 2019, 18:48

Axumawi wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 15:36
Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 15:30
Axumawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
SM,

You cannot have a stable country if you are not straight with people and have stable region. Its that simple.

What you are saying is sheft politics. Since its Oromo time, Oromo sets what is important qestion or not.

That is not what Abiy said.

Except part of ODP every other Oromo organization supports the Sidama question as being appropriate.

Whether you supported it yesterday because your logic is that Tigray was in power and you don't support it because you think Oromo is in power, this question will divide the Oromo as well. Its dangerous. Needs to be handled with openness and negotiation.
If there are extremist elements who wanted to take over a kilil, and then wage war on two states (oromia, tigray,), i'd say neutralizing those elements is more important than a sidama state, unfortunately.
not to mention that the economies not stable yet, since your agame tplf tegadalays took billions before they retreated due to being chased by qeerro.
it's not a matter of it's appropriate; of course it is.

sun

Post by sun » 04 Jul 2019, 19:36

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hmm... 8)
WELL SAID!

No need to burn the bridge from behind by asking the right question at the wrong time, absolutely the wrong time.
Hopefully reason and rationality may win over emotion and emotionalism!

“The common man prays, 'I want a cookie right now!' And God responds, 'If you'd listen to what I say, tomorrow it will bring you 100 cookies.” ~C. Jimi :P

sun

Post by sun » 04 Jul 2019, 19:59

Axumawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
SM,

Really?

On this particular issue it is you who is an opportunist and big time kehadi because you just wanted to play the classical tplf divide and rule rotten policy currently sitting with their fingers crossed and waiting the disintegration of the country while encouraging inter ethnic conflicts by remote control.

If a kehadi can liberate the entire country that is to say, nations and nationalities from jails and concentration camps and let them go free singing like the birds in the sky then that kehadi is kehadi for evil doers but not for the regular good wishing people seeking equality and justice. BINGO! :P

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 04 Jul 2019, 21:21

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Why do you want to hide the issue of Galla killing Galla and the mess the country in. Dinqem alechi!!!

Username

Post by Username » 05 Jul 2019, 00:44

My sidama Brothers,
Be patient. Be wise. Don’t pay unnecessary costs. Your demand is only administrative arrangements that can happen any time and is very easily. If Matheos wants ruling smaller region, no issue. If that is your choice! But why at cost of lives? Why at cost of long lasting damage to our relationship? Why at cost of damaging our emerging sign of democracy? Why at this difficult time while the nation is mourning for its heroes? Why when the country is in deep economic, political and security crisis? Are there Weyane oldies behind you? If I were you, I would have take the payment from oldies and tell them that the Sidama elders have decided to negotiate the case with the Federal Government. Please do that and rescue your children’s lives.
Do not die for unjustifiable case! Kilil is not independency! Kilil is not sovereignty! Kilil is not freedom! Killing is not democracy!!! Kilil is just Kebede boundary! So why you die for very weak reason??????
May God give us wisdom....amen

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 05 Jul 2019, 18:16

Username wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 00:44
My sidama Brothers,
Be patient. Be wise. Don’t pay unnecessary costs. Your demand is only administrative arrangements that can happen any time and is very easily. Kilil is just Kebede boundary! So why you die for very weak reason??????
Username,
Who are you to call Sidama is your brother? First define yourself.
As as I see your advise, I can relegate your comment as irrelevant to Sidama's interest.

Axumawi,
What procedure you wanna tell me as different for asking to be killil? How com a person promoting the nation in question's interest be considered wrong?

Listen to the following morons discussing others' issue. They are braying on issue of not their concern. So Axumawi, be careful not to be of this donkeys sort.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Jul 2019, 18:16

tolcha wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 21:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Why do you want to hide the issue of Galla killing Galla and the mess the country in. Dinqem alechi!!!
Zimbay anchi agame buchila!
I know that's your sick demented dream my grasshopper wot making agame friend.

sun

Post by sun » 05 Jul 2019, 18:29

AbebeB wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 18:16
Username wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 00:44
My sidama Brothers,
Be patient. Be wise. Don’t pay unnecessary costs. Your demand is only administrative arrangements that can happen any time and is very easily. Kilil is just Kebede boundary! So why you die for very weak reason??????
Username,
Who are you to call Sidama is your brother? First define yourself.
As as I see your advise, I can relegate your comment as irrelevant to Sidama's interest.

Axumawi,
What procedure you wanna tell me as different for asking to be killil? How com a person promoting the nation in question's interest be considered wrong?

Listen to the following morons discussing others' issue. They are braying on issue of not their concern. So Axumawi, be careful not to be of this donkeys sort.

Really? :P
It is absolutely their concern beyond anything as Ethiopians but you seem to be confused as a result of which you are incapable of differentiating as to what concerns humans and what does not concern them. The issue concerns all the Ethiopians, Africans and the whole wide world because we are sharing the same globe which no is allowed to robe. These folks are the best of the best. THUMBS UP!
8)

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 05 Jul 2019, 18:46

sun wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 19:59
Axumawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
SM,

Really?

On this particular issue it is you who is an opportunist and big time kehadi because you just wanted to play the classical tplf divide and rule rotten policy currently sitting with their fingers crossed and waiting the disintegration of the country while encouraging inter ethnic conflicts by remote control.

If a kehadi can liberate the entire country that is to say, nations and nationalities from jails and concentration camps and let them go free singing like the birds in the sky then that kehadi is kehadi for evil doers but not for the regular good wishing people seeking equality and justice. BINGO! :P
sun,

Did I say the Sidama should be Kilil right now...NO

Did I say its the most important and highest priority question in Ethiopia right now...YES

What I reject and oppose is that telling the Sidama people their question is not a priority and less important than other questions.

The Sidama question is so critical to Oromo or generally Ethiopian unity. The Oromo will split and Ethiopians will split by this issue.

Agree or disagree?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Jul 2019, 19:27

Abebe b, the former unofficial Daud Ibsa spokesperson who recently graduated to be the spokesperson of the Ethiopia “ cheekun hizboch” seemed to have forgotten what the Ethiopian Prime minister— well, the Amhara’s leader — has said: the “kille” issue will be resolved according to the constitution. That means among other things it should be done in a way that could not inconvinice other ethnic groups who live around. Does the spokesperson of the “Ethiopian” “ cheekun hizboch” have problem with that?

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 05 Jul 2019, 20:13

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 19:27
Abebe b, the former unofficial Daud Ibsa spokesperson who recently graduated to be the spokesperson of the Ethiopia “ cheekun hizboch” seemed to have forgotten what the Ethiopian Prime minister— well, the Amhara’s leader — has said: the “kille” issue will be resolved according to the constitution. That means among other things it should be done in a way that could not inconvinice other ethnic groups who live around. Does the spokesperson of the “Ethiopian” “ cheekun hizboch” have problem with that?
Sam Ebalalehu,

AbebeB, the former unofficial Daud Ibsa spokesperson who recently graduated to be the spokesperson of the Ethiopia “ cheekun hizboch” never forgets what the Ethiopian Prime minister aka Amhara’s leader has said: the “killil” issue will be resolved according to the constitution.

Instead, AbebeB insists that Sidama's request must be resolved accordingly. AbebeB needs not to hear the garbage issues: Ethiopia is at bad condition, Amhara Eyetegedadele new, mefenkele megisti, [ deleted ] can be displaced, etc. That is their own problem. But Sidama is different part of the world and thus can undertake referendum to lead its own sovereign region.

In doing so, AbebeB wanna be sure that “Ethiopian” “ cheekun hizboch” be free of Ethiopian empire's jail of nations.

Horus

Post by Horus » 05 Jul 2019, 23:07

አበበ፤በ የሚባል የራሱ ሕይወት የሌለው ወያኔ ኤጀቶ ማለት ወጣት ማለት ሲል መንም ስለ ማያወቀው ነገር ይቀባጥራል ። ክራይሲስ ግሩፕ እንኳ ኤጀቶ ማለት ሂሮ ወይም ጀ ግ ና ማለት ሲል የጻፈውን የማያነው ጭፍን ወረኛ ነው ፟ አበበ በ። ኤጀቶ ማለት ተዋጊ፣ ማለት ነው። ኧጅ ማለት ውጋ ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ ኤጀቶ ጦረኛ ማለት ሲሆን ክራይሲስ ግሩፕ ያለው በትንሹ ይጠጋል። የሰለቸ የዎያነ ፕሮፓጋንዳ !